Facilities Management - Maintenance jobs
5 Matching Jobs
The Handyman will serve under the onsite Superintendent, responsible for Facilities Maintenance, and Customer Service for a 400+ unit residential luxury apartment building
EdisonPermanentUSD33,000 - USD42,000
- Top NYC Developer looking for a Handyman to step into a major role
- Growth opportunity with highly reputable NYC Developer
Installation of manufacturing tools and related equipment. Service and repair of plant equipment, facilities, and grounds.
HartfordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable orgainzation
- Outstanding work-life ballance, company culture, and growth potential
Participates in the maintenance of the plant and equipment resulting in top production efficiency and eliminate down time for a food manufacturing plant. Third and second shift available.
New YorkPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Competitive salary, excellent work life ballance
Large company seeking forward-thinking Director of Engineering with experience in commercial, residential, of hospitality sectors.
NorwalkPermanentUSD35,000 - USD45,000
- Seeking Innovate Engineering Leader
- Must have 10+ years of relevant experience
Without direct supervision, will generate, grind and/or polish, clean and inspect optical components prior to the assembly of precision optics using a variety of equipment, verify accuracy of finished product, as well as support processes and product development. Some of the tasks for this position may be performed in a clean room environment.
- Outstanding opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Fine tune your skills within one of the worlds most high tech corporations