Facilities Management - Maintenance jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- HartfordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
Participates in the maintenance of the plant and equipment resulting in top production efficiency and eliminate down time for a food manufacturing plant. Third and second shift available.
New YorkPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Competitive salary, excellent work life ballance
Large company seeking forward-thinking Director of Engineering with experience in commercial, residential, of hospitality sectors.
NorwalkPermanentUSD35,000 - USD45,000
- Seeking Innovate Engineering Leader
- Must have 10+ years of relevant experience
Without direct supervision, will generate, grind and/or polish, clean and inspect optical components prior to the assembly of precision optics using a variety of equipment, verify accuracy of finished product, as well as support processes and product development. Some of the tasks for this position may be performed in a clean room environment.
- Outstanding opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Fine tune your skills within one of the worlds most high tech corporations
Field Service Engineer II will effectively manage in house and field support requirements of products and related accessories. The incumbent will be a hands on position and be required to visit customer s sites to conduct installations, repairs and provide training to customers and other engineers and technical staff members.
- Reputable Medical Company
- Optical Experience
Growing manufacturing company is seeking leader in Maintenance, Facilities, and EHS for an immediate position. Will relocate from within the US.
- Must have 8+ years of plant maintenance and facilities experience
- Experience running 3 shift operation highly preferred