Facilities Management - Maintenance jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- AbilenePermanentUSD65,000 - USD70,000
This role's main responsibilities include managing the Maintenance Department and coordinating activities in the Installation, Maintenance and Repair of the equipment along the production line. The right candidate will need to not only supervise but also be hands on with the equipment and procedures.
- A promising new role with a Multi-National Food and Beverage company
- Opening due to extreme growth withing the organization
The Handyman will serve under the onsite Superintendent, responsible for Facilities Maintenance, and Customer Service for a 400+ unit residential luxury apartment building
EdisonPermanentUSD33,000 - USD42,000
- Top NYC Developer looking for a Handyman to step into a major role
- Growth opportunity with highly reputable NYC Developer
Installation of manufacturing tools and related equipment. Service and repair of plant equipment, facilities, and grounds.
HartfordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable orgainzation
- Outstanding work-life ballance, company culture, and growth potential
Participates in the maintenance of the plant and equipment resulting in top production efficiency and eliminate down time for a food manufacturing plant. Third and second shift available.
New YorkPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Competitive salary, excellent work life ballance
Large company seeking forward-thinking Director of Engineering with experience in commercial, residential, of hospitality sectors.
NorwalkPermanentUSD35,000 - USD45,000
- Seeking Innovate Engineering Leader
- Must have 10+ years of relevant experience
Without direct supervision, will generate, grind and/or polish, clean and inspect optical components prior to the assembly of precision optics using a variety of equipment, verify accuracy of finished product, as well as support processes and product development. Some of the tasks for this position may be performed in a clean room environment.
- Outstanding opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Fine tune your skills within one of the worlds most high tech corporations