Facilities Management - Maintenance jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Field Service Engineer II will effectively manage in house and field support requirements of products and related accessories. The incumbent will be a hands on position and be required to visit customer s sites to conduct installations, repairs and provide training to customers and other engineers and technical staff members.
- Reputable Medical Company
- Optical Experience
Growing manufacturing company is seeking leader in Maintenance, Facilities, and EHS for an immediate position. Will relocate from within the US.
- Must have 8+ years of plant maintenance and facilities experience
- Experience running 3 shift operation highly preferred
Responsible for the efficient and economical operation and maintenance of the waste water treatment plant and its equipment in conjunction with participating in the maintenance of the plant and equipment resulting in top production efficiency and reduction of down time.
- Working the second shift Thursday to Monday, at a stable, growing company
- Three weeks paid vacation, along with time and a half overtime.