Facilities Management - Project Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- DenverPermanentUSD90,000 - USD130,000
Colorado based General Contractor searching for Superintendent with great track record, offers job stability and great business pipeline
- Mid-size General Contractor with home base in Colorado
- Seeking Superintendent to support tremendous pipeline of business
The Workplace Transition Project Coordinator will be responsible for delivering successful Workplace change projects for global clients . As a Workplace Transition Project Coordinator, not only will you receive full training in the processes, but will also gain a unique insight into a diverse cross-section of businesses, a large number of which are global, blue-chip companies!
- Project Coordinator- Design
- Project Coordinator needed !
Our client are looking to add a highly organized Project Coordinator / Contract Manager to their team in Shelton, CT. This individual is the key contact for the CEO and Director of Operations regarding one of the company's largest accounts. This position offers great exposure to senior company executives as well as prominent clientele.
- Project Management Experience a Plus
- Extremely Strong Organization Skills a MUST
The role of the Project Coordinator is to provide and facilitate structure to assist with the various Quality Management programs.
- Work for a leading non-for-profit managed care organization
- Sponsored by some of the most prestigious and nationally recognized hospitals