Human Resources - HR Administrator jobs
7 Matching Jobs
HR Administrator jobs
Provide day-to-day support to business by maintaining and updating confirmation, creating/maintaining supervisory orgs, etc. Create a run reports, utilizing big data across the business.
- International software company with strong regional presence
- Generous PTO, benefits and 401k
- Training and management of Analyst and Associate Programs in Markets & Research
- Partnering with internal business clients, HR colleagues, and external vendors, to facilitate Analyst and Associate acclimation to the work place, knowledge and skill development
- Global Investment Bank
- Partner with HRBPs to drive change within a global organization
The New York office of our legal client is seeking an entry-level Legal Recruiting Assistant with strong HR internship experience to provide support and assistance to the Firm's Legal Recruiting Department.
ManhattanPermanentUSD45,000 - USD50,000
- This position will assist the Legal Recruiter with sourcing and scheduling
- Law firm interns please apply!
Interested in a career in HR? Leverage your strong administrative skills and attention to detail in this entry-level position. Support the larger HR team by answering general inquiries, scheduling interviews, assisting with on-boardings, etc.
- Family-Run Real Estate Business seeks HR Assistant
- Get your start in HR!
This critical role within the Human Resources and Corporate Services departments will provide recruitment and talent management support to the firm in the form of analytics and administration. This position is full time, located in Manhattan, and reports into the Vice President of Talent.
- HR Analyst - Management Consulting
- Management Consulting Firm Seeks HR Analyst
Our client is looking for an HR Professional with great knowledge HRIS knowledge to join their team for a 3 month contract assignment.
- HR Professional with strong HRIS and Compensation Knowledge
- 3 month Consulting Position