Human Resources - HR Administrator jobs
6 Matching Jobs
HR Administrator jobs
Our client is looking for an HR Professional with great knowledge HRIS knowledge to join their team for a 3 month contract assignment.
- HR Professional with strong HRIS and Compensation Knowledge
- 3 month Consulting Position
Well-established Private Equity firm seeks HRIS Specialist to join their New York City Human Resources team.
- HRIS SPECIALIST - PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM
- Private Equity Firm Seeks HRIS Specialist for New York Office
Our client is a global financial services firm within the asset management space located in the heart of Midtown East, Manhattan. They seek a HRIS Associate to join their dynamic Human Resources team in New York office to contribute in troubleshooting HRIS issues, maintaining data integrity in all HR functions and applications, and serving as a point person to for all systems inquiries.
- HRIS Associate
- Global Asset Management Firm Seeks HRIS Associate in New York
The client is looking for a dedicated HRIS Analyst with 8+ years of experience to join its corporate Human Resources team. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated, strategic professional to support the execution of a holistic recruitment strategy by driving technology initiatives. This position requires extensive knowledge of HR systems and excellent project management skills.
- HRIS Analyst wanted for growing tech start-up!
- Workday experience a plus!
Rapidly expanding media firm seeking an experienced HR Associate. Should be comfortable handling all areas of HR including payroll, benefits, employee relations, and recruitment.
- Leading online media firm
- seeking an experienced HR Associate
The role of HR Junior Generalist will act as a lead resource for hr and administrative/secretarial support for the US office, and will serve as the point person for the maintenance of office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- HR Junior Generalist - Global Hedge Fund
- Global Hedge Fund Seeks HR Junior Generalist