Human Resources - HR Administrator jobs
7 Matching Jobs
HR Administrator jobs
- New YorkTemporary
The New York office of our legal client is seeking an entry-level Legal Recruiting Assistant with strong HR internship experience to provide support and assistance to the Firm's Legal Recruiting Department.
- This position will assist the Legal Recruiter with sourcing and scheduling
- Law firm interns please apply!
Provide premier administrative assistance to the west coast office of a prominent not for profit firm. With a wide variety of duties and tasks this position will be a challenging and fulfilling opportunity for any professional.
ManhattanPermanentUSD45,000 - USD50,000
- Non-Profit Organization
- Nonpartisan Education and Social Policy research Organization
Interested in a career in HR? Leverage your strong administrative skills and attention to detail in this entry-level position. Support the larger HR team by answering general inquiries, scheduling interviews, assisting with on-boardings, etc.
- Family-Run Real Estate Business seeks HR Assistant
- Get your start in HR!
This critical role within the Human Resources and Corporate Services departments will provide recruitment and talent management support to the firm in the form of analytics and administration. This position is full time, located in Manhattan, and reports into the Vice President of Talent.
- HR Analyst - Management Consulting
- Management Consulting Firm Seeks HR Analyst
Our client is looking for an HR Professional with great knowledge HRIS knowledge to join their team for a 3 month contract assignment.
- HR Professional with strong HRIS and Compensation Knowledge
- 3 month Consulting Position
Well-established Private Equity firm seeks HRIS Specialist to join their New York City Human Resources team.
- HRIS SPECIALIST - PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM
- Private Equity Firm Seeks HRIS Specialist for New York Office
Our client is a global financial services firm within the asset management space located in the heart of Midtown East, Manhattan. They seek a HRIS Associate to join their dynamic Human Resources team in New York office to contribute in troubleshooting HRIS issues, maintaining data integrity in all HR functions and applications, and serving as a point person to for all systems inquiries.
- HRIS Associate
- Global Asset Management Firm Seeks HRIS Associate in New York