Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
12 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
- BurlingtonPermanentUSD95,000 - USD110,000
The HR Business Partner - Manufacturing works to develop and build strong relationships with company leadership, management and employees and work at a both tactical and strategic level to manage policies & procedures at work.
- Targeting and showing preference for those that have Labor Relations experience.
- Role is focused primarily on the manufacturing side of the business
As the HR Business Partner you are responsible for working closely with key leadership, line management, and other functional areas. You will provide advice and resolution on a variety of HR initiatives and partner with key stakeholders on complex business opportunities and challenges.
- Global, market leading CPG organization
- Senior HR leadership opportunity
The HR Business Partner will support the Global Technology client group, and must demonstrate prior experience in executing Business Partner competencies like business acumen, influencing & partnering, and interpreting and implementing HR policies & programs.
BostonPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Human Resources Business Partner - Financial Services
- HR Business Partner - Global Financial Services Client
HR Business Partner - Fortune 100 Technology Company is a role within one of our long term clients. This would be a great role to lead HR Strategy within the HR Business Partner role.
- High visability role within a global organization
- Targeting someone that would partner with the technology teams
This is an exciting new role for the right candidate to develop and grow the Regional HR function.
- Human Resources Director
- International Company
Our client seeks a HRIS Associate with Workday implementation experience to play an essential role in the implementation and maintenance of the Workday system in its Stamford headquarters.
- Workday HRIS Manager
- Workday HRIS Manager - Global Asset Management Firm
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate analytical capabilities and be able to influence business leaders with data-driven recommendations in areas such as leadership development, performance management, employee relations, compensation and career development. You will also build and execute HR strategies that enable the business' growth plans, including implementing annual HR programs (e.g. performance reviews, promotions, and succession planning). Work to improve organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching, develop internal processes and policies, as well as design and deliver management training.
- Leading technology company seeks results-driven and innovative HR leader
- Work with senior leadership to build a strong culture and executive HR strategie
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent.
- Leading Financial Services Firm
- Seeking Strategic Human Resources Business Partner
Our client, a leading global management consulting firm, is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join their dynamic organization. This role will partner across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP will be a true partner, encompassing knowledge of the business unit's financial position, its strategy plans, its culture and its competition.
New YorkPermanentUSD100,000 - USD140,000
- Leading global management firm is hiring!
- HRBP needed!
The Human Resource Business Partner is responsible for delivering a wide variety of consultative and support services to assigned client groups so that employees, processes, programs and polices are aligned and optimized to achieve or surpass the firm's goals.
- ER-focused Generalist
- Succession planning, performance management, warnings and terminations