Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
8 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
- New YorkPermanent
As Senior HR Partner you will be responsible for implementing the strategic design, evaluation and coordination of HR practices as a trusted HR Partner to leaders and managers within your client groups. Successful candidates in this position will take the lead understanding HR needs and requirements and translate their client needs into successful HR initiatives.
RyePermanentUSD100,000 - USD135,000
- Leading, Global Computer Software company is hiring!
- Drive human capital strategy
This position is located in Rye, NY.
This is a challenging business partner role, which will work closely with the Regional Head and team, to proactively drive the HR agenda.
- Ability to work from home
- Rye, NY
The primarily responsibilities of the AVP of Human Resources will be to identify, analyze, assess and report risk activities within the New York Human Resources department.
ManhattanPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- AVP of HUMAN RESOURCES - Global Investment Bank (NEW YORK)
- Global Investment Bank Seeks AVP of HR for New York Office
This role reports into an HR Manager.
- Italian brand in NYC looking for mid-level HR experience
- 3-5 years of HR experience is highly desireable
As the HR Business Partner you are responsible for working closely with key leadership, line management, and other functional areas. You will provide advice and resolution on a variety of HR initiatives and partner with key stakeholders on complex business opportunities and challenges.
- Global, market leading CPG organization
- Senior HR leadership opportunity
The HR Business Partner will support the Global Technology client group, and must demonstrate prior experience in executing Business Partner competencies like business acumen, influencing & partnering, and interpreting and implementing HR policies & programs.
- Human Resources Business Partner - Financial Services
- HR Business Partner - Global Financial Services Client
This is an exciting new role for the right candidate to develop and grow the Regional HR function.
- Human Resources Director
- International Company
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent.
- Leading Financial Services Firm
- Seeking Strategic Human Resources Business Partner