Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
18 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Our client is looking for a HR Business Partner for their New York office that will partner with the business on areas including Recruitment & Retention, Performance Management, Talent Development, and Employee Relations.
- Competitive Compensation
- Growth Potential
This role is not just about providing operational support to HR, but also being a problem-solver who can apply their skills and constantly improve processes and systems.
- Competitive Base Salary, Benefits
- Growth opportunity
The HR Project Manager applies project management, business analysis, training, and vendor management expertise to help meet the strategic objectives of the HR organization. The HR Project Manager is responsible for project management related to HR, Recruiting, and Event Management projects and process improvement efforts.
- Global Investment Bank
- Competitive base salary and benefits, opportunity for growth
Leading luxury retail organization seeking to add a Senior HRBP to play an integral role in building long term strategy for multiple business units. This individual will manage the full scope of HR functions (including but not limited to: compensation, benefits, recruitment, L&D, change management, process improvement, etc).
ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- International organization seeking Senior HRBP to lead growing US functions
- Senior HRBP opportunity to build long term strategy for multiple business groups
The HR Project Manager will provide project management for key and cross functional projects in HR and HRIS. Under minimal supervision, the Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, execution and completion of assigned HR projects and initiatives.
The Project Manager will be responsible for communicating project status and will be ultimately responsible for project success.
- Play a crucial role in HR and IT projects for my IT Services client
- 401k, competitive benefits plan, PTO, etc.
Our client, located in Binghamton New York, is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join its growing team.
- HR Business Partner (Director)
- Growing Firm in the Greater New York City Market
The purpose of the HR Business Partner (New York) will be to serve as main strategic Human Resources professional for the Direct Lending Department. This individual will be responsible for leading and managing the people-related agenda for the department head and senior managers across the business.
GaithersburgPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Competitive base compensation and benefits
- Prestigious Asset Management Firm
The HR Manager is responsible for the HR Department and the employee life cycle including employee health, welfare and retirement plans; fostering positive employee relations and employee retention; onboarding; performance management; process development, providing administration of correspondence from HR, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry; and ensuring compliance of all HR functions in accordance with federal and state regulations.
AustinPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- HR Manager role with established, well-respected general contractor
- Chance to be a part of a 3-person HR team - wide range of responsibilities
As a trusted, valued and inspirational global HR Business Partner you will enable and equip our leaders and managers to support the continued growth and success of the business. You will be responsible for contributing to developing and leading the deployment of the People Strategy in North America in partnership with the senior leaders in these regions and their teams.
ManhattanPermanentUSD90,000 - USD140,000
- This is a managerial level role, but you will be head of HR for the Region
- Great role for a divisional/regional business partner wanting int'l exposure
One of the main goals of the HR Team will be to reach the headcount targets by hiring high-quality candidates through a thorough selection process. To realize that goal, you will need to develop a short and long-term recruitment strategy, including building a strong brand in the US by using social media, online marketing, and organizing and attending networking events.
- If you are passionate about growing and enhancing a mid-sized firm, please apply
- Midtown East