Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
13 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The primarily responsibilities of the AVP of Human Resources will be to identify, analyze, assess and report risk activities within the New York Human Resources department.
GreenwichPermanentUSD160,000 - USD175,000
- AVP of HUMAN RESOURCES - Global Investment Bank (NEW YORK)
- Global Investment Bank Seeks AVP of HR for New York Office
The Director will work closely with operating company leaders in organization to build the organization and talent capability necessary to drive growth and achieve business objectives. We are looking for a Senior HR Manager who understands how to integrate HR strategy with business strategy to drive change, build organizational alignment, develop leadership and management capability and improve the employee experience. Position will oversee a team of HR Business Partners. The Director is responsible for driving the people processes with the assigned client group, championing cultural model and supporting the business objectives. The Director works closely with leadership to ensure successful implementation of programs related to employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, learning and development, employee development and staffing strategies that contribute to the success of the business.
ManhattanPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Global consumer goods company with expansion strategy
- Looking for a HR Business Partner Leader to partner with senior leadership group
This role reports into an HR Manager.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD95,000 - USD110,000
- Italian brand in NYC looking for mid-level HR experience
- 3-5 years of HR experience is highly desireable
The HR Business Partner - Manufacturing works to develop and build strong relationships with company leadership, management and employees and work at a both tactical and strategic level to manage policies & procedures at work.
- Targeting and showing preference for those that have Labor Relations experience.
- Role is focused primarily on the manufacturing side of the business
As the HR Business Partner you are responsible for working closely with key leadership, line management, and other functional areas. You will provide advice and resolution on a variety of HR initiatives and partner with key stakeholders on complex business opportunities and challenges.
- Global, market leading CPG organization
- Senior HR leadership opportunity
The HR Business Partner will support the Global Technology client group, and must demonstrate prior experience in executing Business Partner competencies like business acumen, influencing & partnering, and interpreting and implementing HR policies & programs.
BostonPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Human Resources Business Partner - Financial Services
- HR Business Partner - Global Financial Services Client
HR Business Partner - Fortune 100 Technology Company is a role within one of our long term clients. This would be a great role to lead HR Strategy within the HR Business Partner role.
- High visability role within a global organization
- Targeting someone that would partner with the technology teams
This is an exciting new role for the right candidate to develop and grow the Regional HR function.
- Human Resources Director
- International Company
Our client seeks a HRIS Associate with Workday implementation experience to play an essential role in the implementation and maintenance of the Workday system in its Stamford headquarters.
- Workday HRIS Manager
- Workday HRIS Manager - Global Asset Management Firm
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate analytical capabilities and be able to influence business leaders with data-driven recommendations in areas such as leadership development, performance management, employee relations, compensation and career development. You will also build and execute HR strategies that enable the business' growth plans, including implementing annual HR programs (e.g. performance reviews, promotions, and succession planning). Work to improve organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching, develop internal processes and policies, as well as design and deliver management training.
- Leading technology company seeks results-driven and innovative HR leader
- Work with senior leadership to build a strong culture and executive HR strategie