Human Resources - HR Director jobs
6 Matching Jobs
HR Director jobs
- New HavenPermanent
Our client, located in New Haven County, is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join its growing team.
Brooklyn HeightsPermanentUSD95,000 - USD120,000
- HR Business Partner (Director)
- Growing Firm in the Greater New York City Market
Reporting to the VP of HR, the position is a key mix of strategic direction, being a key player in the department, leading by example and bringing best practice to the table, and function excellence supporting 2 facilities and some Corporate Functions, specifically salary and compensation review work.
- Global Manufacturer - Specialty Chemicals
- Investor in its people and their success
Leads the Industrial Relations function in all matters affecting the represented and unrepresented workforce in plant operations. Included are: labor relations, compensation, organization effectiveness, union organization prevention, and governmental compliance.
ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
- Candidate with Sr level labor negotiation experience
- Industrial Relations Human Resource leader
Establish the HR function to support business strategies for multiple business lines across the company. Implement and maintain effective, consistent and legally defensible HR practices.
- Profitable internet start up in Chelsea seeks hands-on Director, HR
- Join a roll-up-your-sleeves an entrepreneurial environment
This position will be supporting the CEO and Finance in daily HR functions. This is for a hands on professional who enjoys working in various parts of the business.
- Exciting for a hands on HR Professional!
- Human Resources Director
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the guidance and leadership of innovative strategic human resources initiatives of the Foundation, to enhance an employee-oriented high performance culture including organizational development and workplace satisfaction.
- Mission driven foundation
- Seeking an experience HR Director