Human Resources - HR Director jobs
7 Matching Jobs
HR Director jobs
- Kansas CityPermanent
Leads the Industrial Relations function in all matters affecting the represented and unrepresented workforce in plant operations. Included are: labor relations, compensation, organization effectiveness, union organization prevention, and governmental compliance.
ManhattanPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Human Resources Manager with Union negotiation experience
- Industrial Relations leader from manufacturing
A successful candidate in this role will be responsible for ensuring employees receive a high-quality and positive experience. In addition, this individual will help maintain a strong company culture and should be passionate about creating an exceptional employee experience. You will play a key role in supporting the Chief People Officer in developing orientation programs, trainings, career development, mentorship programs, and career-pathing.
- Join one of NYC's most established commercial Real Estate companies
- Competitive base salary, 401k and generous PTO!
Our client, located in New Haven County, is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join its growing team.
Brooklyn HeightsPermanentUSD95,000 - USD120,000
- HR Business Partner (Director)
- Growing Firm in the Greater New York City Market
Reporting to the VP of HR, the position is a key mix of strategic direction, being a key player in the department, leading by example and bringing best practice to the table, and function excellence supporting 2 facilities and some Corporate Functions, specifically salary and compensation review work.
ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
- Global Manufacturer - Specialty Chemicals
- Investor in its people and their success
Establish the HR function to support business strategies for multiple business lines across the company. Implement and maintain effective, consistent and legally defensible HR practices.
- Profitable internet start up in Chelsea seeks hands-on Director, HR
- Join a roll-up-your-sleeves an entrepreneurial environment
This position will be supporting the CEO and Finance in daily HR functions. This is for a hands on professional who enjoys working in various parts of the business.
- Exciting for a hands on HR Professional!
- Human Resources Director
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the guidance and leadership of innovative strategic human resources initiatives of the Foundation, to enhance an employee-oriented high performance culture including organizational development and workplace satisfaction.
- Mission driven foundation
- Seeking an experience HR Director