Human Resources - HR Director jobs
6 Matching Jobs
HR Director jobs
- ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
Establish the HR function to support business strategies for multiple business lines across the company. Implement and maintain effective, consistent and legally defensible HR practices.
New HavenPermanentUSD165,000 - USD175,000
- Profitable internet start up in Chelsea seeks hands-on Director, HR
- Join a roll-up-your-sleeves an entrepreneurial environment
The HR Business Partner is a director level role. This individual will serve as the primary contact for the CEO/ Executive Team. Responsible for implementing labor relations activities, collective bargaining agreements, and effectively developing and overseeing labor and employee relations policies and practices.
- Global Organization seeking Director of HR
- Director of HR - Business Partner needed ! - Fortune 500
This position will be supporting the CEO and Finance in daily HR functions. This is for a hands on professional who enjoys working in various parts of the business.
- Exciting for a hands on HR Professional!
- Human Resources Director
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the guidance and leadership of innovative strategic human resources initiatives of the Foundation, to enhance an employee-oriented high performance culture including organizational development and workplace satisfaction.
- Mission driven foundation
- Seeking an experience HR Director
Director of Human Resources responsible for 3 locations including Los Angeles, New York City and Toronto and providing support to over 300 employees and 8 direct reports.
InternationalPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
- Global Manufacturing organization
- Exciting Human Resource position
The Human Resources Director (HRD) works strategically with the Operating Company (OpCo) Vice President - Human Resources and senior management team to successfully execute local, regional and corporate initiatives that align with the Company's short and long-term business objectives.
- Manufacturing experience is highly preferred
- 7+ years experience of designing and executing HR strategies and tactics