Human Resources - Talent Management jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Talent Management jobs
Our client, a leading Financial Services firm, is actively seeking a Talent Acquisition Lead to spearhead the successful recruitment of technology professionals. In this position, the Talent Acquisition Lead will be given the ability to partner with senior managers to help establish new and innovative recruitment strategies.
Ideal candidates will have 4-7 years of recruitment experience in the Technology field at an agency or a corporation. Creative and focused candidates preferred!
- Leading Financial Services Firm Seeks Talent Acquisition Lead
- Great Opportunity to Spearhead Tech Recruitment at Growing Firm
The Talent Consultant will play a vital part in the mission of this organization by directly working with top candidates within the market.
ChicagoPermanentUSD47,500 - USD55,000
- Global Firm
- Secured over $6 million in funding to begin international expansion
An opportunity has been created to support a Director within the Executive Search division of Michael Page, this role will support the Director in all facets of the job including but not limited to candidate sourcing and management of senior level executives through retained searches for a wide variety of clients.
ManhattanPermanentUSD60,000 - USD90,000
- Ranked one of the best 101 Companies to work for in 2016
- Industry Leading Benefits and Opportunity
This is an exciting role for professionals who are passionate about talent acquisition and have experience working within luxury goods.
- Downtown Manhattan
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required, preferably within retail