Human Resources - Talent Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Talent Management jobs
- NorwalkPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
This individual will be responsible for providing excellent Human Capital thought partnership to managers and employees, with an emphasis on building an understanding of client needs, providing thought partnership and support on all employee life-cycle management from hiring to off-boarding to ensure all people decisions are happening well while upholding core talent standards. This individual will partner directly with the business to ensure that these responsibilities are fulfilled excellently. They will work on one of the most complex and challenging issues facing our technology organization: how to manage and develop our people.
- Market leading institution
- Looking for a progressive-minded Talent Manager
Our Client is seeking a Temporary Talent Acquisition Manager to be responsible for staffing their new facility , that is opening down south.
New HavenPermanentUSD120,000 - USD125,000
- Immediate need! Temp TA Manager with Top International CPG Company
- Fortune 500 Alcoholic Beverage Company immediately seeking Temp.Talent Manager!!
- Our client is undergoing a resructing of their HR Department
- Seeking a talented Talent Acquisition leader to lead recruitment efforts/team
ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Fortune 500 company seeking Recruitment Manager
- Excellent growth opportunity- Talent Acquisition Management
We're looking for an established, confident Executive to lead the executive talent recruitment team in North America. This individual is expected to hit the ground running with a fair amount of accountability.
With clear expectations and metrics in place, we are looking for a executor who can implement an effective talent acquisition strategy, in addition to managing a team of 5 in the NYC office located in Midtown West.
- Publicly traded business services client
- High bonus potential role
The Talent Consultant will play a vital part in the mission of this organization by directly working with top candidates within the market.
ChicagoPermanentUSD47,500 - USD55,000
- Global Firm
- Secured over $6 million in funding to begin international expansion
An opportunity has been created to support a Director within the Executive Search division of Michael Page, this role will support the Director in all facets of the job including but not limited to candidate sourcing and management of senior level executives through retained searches for a wide variety of clients.
ManhattanPermanentUSD60,000 - USD90,000
- Ranked one of the best 101 Companies to work for in 2016
- Industry Leading Benefits and Opportunity
This is an exciting role for professionals who are passionate about talent acquisition and have experience working within luxury goods.
- Downtown Manhattan
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required, preferably within retail