Human Resources - Talent Management jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Talent Management jobs
- ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
We're looking for an established, confident Executive to lead the executive talent recruitment team in North America. This individual is expected to hit the ground running with a fair amount of accountability.
With clear expectations and metrics in place, we are looking for a executor who can implement an effective talent acquisition strategy, in addition to managing a team of 5 in the NYC office located in Midtown West.
- Publicly traded business services client
- High bonus potential role
This is a newly created role that will be in charge of staff recruitment and implementing talent acquisition strategies.
- Director of Talent Acquisition Needed!
- 10+ Years Experience
The Talent Consultant will play a vital part in the mission of this organization by directly working with top candidates within the market.
ChicagoPermanentUSD47,500 - USD55,000
- Global Firm
- Secured over $6 million in funding to begin international expansion
An opportunity has been created to support a Director within the Executive Search division of Michael Page, this role will support the Director in all facets of the job including but not limited to candidate sourcing and management of senior level executives through retained searches for a wide variety of clients.
ManhattanPermanentUSD60,000 - USD90,000
- Ranked one of the best 101 Companies to work for in 2016
- Industry Leading Benefits and Opportunity
This is an exciting role for professionals who are passionate about talent acquisition and have experience working within luxury goods.
- Downtown Manhattan
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required, preferably within retail