Information Technology - Systems Administration jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Systems Administration jobs
- ChicagoTemporaryUSD60 - USD80 per hour (USD124,790 - USD166,387)
Out client is a global investment & advisory financial services firm looking for a strong windows systems admin/automation engineering professional to join the IT team for a 6+ month contract.
InternationalPermanentUSD100,000 - USD105,000
- Global Investment & Advisory Financial Services Firm
- Windows Systems Admin/Automation Engineering
You will be joining an international team responsible to streamline technology and take the business to the next level.
WorcesterPermanentUSD70,000 - USD850,000
- Financial Services
- Performance Based Bonus
The Application Developer based in Worcester will work to support manufacturing systems for a global manufacturing company.
- Industry leader and global manufacturing company
- Seeking an Application Developer in the Greater Boston area
Sole IT resource, handling level I-III
Handle all issues without supervision, proactively attending to user issues and tech infrastructure improvements
- Sole IT resource, responsible for level I-III
- Opportunity to grow into manager as company grows and expands IT
Design, development and support of low latency trading systems within a global environment
- Red Hat Linux, trading system, HP x86, VMware, puppet, TCP/IP, kernel, scripting
- Financial services industry experience, inter-dealer broker or exchange preferre