110 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
Technology business is looking for an office manager that can report directly to the CEO of the business and be able to help with multiple matters mainly with legal support, finance and hr assistance.
- Experience as Office Manager on small or medium size business
- Expertise with multiple matters like finance, hr and legal support
Our client is looking to bring on a senior paralegal with experience in health care or pharmaceutical compliance.
New YorkTemporaryUSD1 - USD22
- In-House Senior Healthcare Compliance Paralegal
- Global Leader in Generic Pharmaceuticals
Our client, located in Manhattan, is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team
- Seeking an experienced Data Analyst
- Growing located in Manhattan
This is a dynamic compliance and advisory role, revolving around swaps and derivatives.
ManhattanPermanentUSD1 - USD1,000,000
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Chance to Manage your own career within a successful organization
Our client is seeking a mid to senior level associate for an in-house Corporate Finance Counsel role. This is a highly transactional and business facing role with substantial cross-border exposure. Subject matter will include corporate lending, leveraged finance, syndicated finance, project finance, asset backed, lending, among other transactions. This role will also have some some exposure to Equity Capital Markets work.
- Bulge Bracket European Investment Bank
- Seeking a 3-8 Year Associate from a Top-Tier Law Firm
Exciting opportunity for a rising Associate Attorney at a major NYC law firm to join a prominent REIT on Long Island. Great role for those looking to alleviate the NYC commute!
New YorkPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a commercial REIT
- Role will manage a wide range of legal and closing matters
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing education client!
This key player will be part of a larger Advisory Team and will support our schools, scholars, and the larger organization in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exciting opportunity to join an Education Institution as a Legal Counsel
- Must have top law firm experience, exceptional academics and writing skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global financial services organization and advise on international tax planning matters, federal tax audits, and other tax related transactions.
- Tax Counsel for Global Financial Services Organization
- Excellent opportunity for a tax planning, audits, controversy specialist
- Industry-Leading Financial Institution
- Seeking a Contract Administrator/Paralegal
- *Industry-Leading Financial Institution
- Seeking a Contract Administrator/Paralegal
About Michael Page LegalMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist legal recruitment. Established in 1985, Michael Page Legal specializes in the temporary and permanent legal recruitment of professionals at all levels, from paralegals through partnership roles. We undertake this specialist recruitment service across both law firms and the in-house market. Within in-house, we cover the financial markets, commercial industry and non-profit sectors.
Specialists in Legal RecruitmentMichael Page is a specialist legal search and recruitment consultancy that sources the highest caliber of legal talent anywhere in the world.Combining our long-established international networks with a local, boutique service, we are the first choice for legal job seekers and top-tier businesses across the country. We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist legal experience to bring together the brightest job seekers and the best employers for a successful match.With a continued stream of mid to senior-level legal opportunities arising across the nation – both in-house and within private practice – we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in the US and the first call for ambitious legal professionals.Many of our consultants worked directly in the legal sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how the legal function deeply impacts the success of a business and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting, challenging legal opportunities.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
For More Information on How We Can Support Your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
Latest JobsOffice Manager/ Legal assistantAustinPermanentSenior ParalegalNew JerseyTemporaryData AnalystNew YorkTemporaryUSD1 - USD22VP Compliance - Swaps, Derivatives, Fixed incomeNew YorkPermanentCorporate Finance Counsel (In-House)ManhattanPermanentUSD1 - USD1,000,000Associate General Counsel (Commercial Real Estate)Garden CityPermanentTax Controversy and Tax Audits SpecialistJersey CityPermanentContracts ParalegalManhattanPermanentISDA ParalegalManhattanPermanentView More Jobs