117 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- ManhattanPermanentUSD1 - USD1,000,000
Junior level paralegal wanted to work in top tier law firm.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD1 - USD1,000,000
- International Law Firm
- Seeking Experienced Paralegal
Our client is seeking a junior/entry-level candidate for a temp-to-perm role.
Jersey CityPermanentUSD1 - USD1,000,000
- Well Respected Law Firm
- Seeking an Entry-Level Staff Member
A major International Bank is seeking an experienced Paralegal to support the Corporate Secretary.
- One of North America's Largest Banks
- Seeking an experienced Corporate Paralegal
Seeking corporate attorney for Los Angeles based office. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of relevant corporate law experience at a top tier law firm and excellent academic credentials.
New YorkPermanentUSD1 - USD200,000
- Reputable Law Firm
- Lucrative salary and benefits
The Attorney Recruiter will be a member of the Legal Recruitment practice and will be responsible for placing Attorneys in-house.
- Exciting opportunity to join Michael Page's growing Legal Recruitment Practice!
- Excellent working environment, exciting client base with great salary and OTE!
Attorney to support our clients North American investment management business, providing legal advice relating to the firms Institutional business responsibilities, investment channels and asset management services, drafting and negotiating agreements and managing a variety of projects.
- American global investment management corporation based in New York City
- Looking for lawyer with 3-6 years of experience
The senior trademark paralegal will be responsible for managing the companies entire trademark portfolio.
- In-house opportunity with one of the World's largest apparel companies
- Managment of the company's global trademark portfolio
The paralegal will be responsible for the maintenance and management of worldwide contract database, as well as assist in drafting and negotiation of various contracts.
- In-house opportunity
- Major pharmaceutical company
Key responsibilities include the following:
- SEC filings, including Form 3s, Form 4s, Form 5s and 8-Ks
- Support '34 Act Filings, including 10Qs, 10Ks, and proxy statements
- Assist in due diligence and other corporate matters in connection with potential financing and acquisitions
- Coordinate, track and file annual reports with state/local governments as necessary
- Create new entities as necessary and manage existing entities, including dissolving and/or withdrawing entities that no longer conduct business in qualified states
- Industry leading Commercial Real Estate Company
- Reporting to General Counsel and Chief Financial Officer
To advise and support the Company's Office of the Corporate Secretary in executing its duties and obligations, including parent company corporate governance, stock exchange listing compliance, and subsidiary management.
- Growing legal team within world's specialty insurance markets space
- Seeking lawyer 4-5 years of experience in corporate governance practice
About Michael Page LegalMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist legal recruitment. Established in 1985, Michael Page Legal specializes in the temporary and permanent legal recruitment of professionals at all levels, from paralegals through partnership roles. We undertake this specialist recruitment service across both law firms and the in-house market. Within in-house, we cover the financial markets, commercial industry and non-profit sectors.
Specialists in Legal RecruitmentMichael Page is a specialist legal search and recruitment consultancy that sources the highest caliber of legal talent anywhere in the world.Combining our long-established international networks with a local, boutique service, we are the first choice for legal job seekers and top-tier businesses across the country. We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist legal experience to bring together the brightest job seekers and the best employers for a successful match.With a continued stream of mid to senior-level legal opportunities arising across the nation – both in-house and within private practice – we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in the US and the first call for ambitious legal professionals.Many of our consultants worked directly in the legal sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how the legal function deeply impacts the success of a business and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting, challenging legal opportunities.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
For More Information on How We Can Support Your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
Latest JobsParalegal - Corporate GovernanceJersey CityPermanentUSD1 - USD1,000,000Corporate AssociateLos AngelesPermanentAttorney RecruiterNew YorkPermanentUSD1 - USD200,000In-House Corporate Counsel, VPManhattanPermanentIn-House Senior Trademark ParalegalManhattanPermanentIn-House ParalegalManhattanPermanentIn-House Corporate ParalegalManhattanPermanentVP Legal Counsel - Corporate GovernanceJersey CityPermanentIn-House Counsel - Derivatives and NettingManhattanPermanentUSD1 - USD1,000,000View More Jobs