182 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- San FranciscoPermanentUSD285,000 - USD415,000
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a prominent global real estate development firm as US General Counsel. True commercial real estate generalist, with experience dealing with commercial and mixed-use developments.
- Exciting opportunity to join Global Real Estate Developer as General Counsel
- Commercial development transactional real estate generalist needed (5-10 yrs)
Exciting opportunity to join the legal team of one of the world's most recognizable brands.
- Major brand seeks Counsel specialized in marketing, advertising & regulatory law
- Excellent company culture, benefits and working environment
This Divisional Compliance Officer to be responsible for managing the compliance function in the for my client's Americas business.
You will be responsible for ensuring that this compliance program is operational, utilized and successful. This program will include policies, procedures, standards and guidelines including those pertaining to anti-bribery and corruption, sanctions, and privacy and information security.
- Strategic hire, reporting directly to the Global CCO
- Competitive compensation in a growing vertical
Our client is seeking an experienced contracts manager.
- International Retail Giant
- Seeking a Contracts Manager
Exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's most prestigious development companies.
WilmingtonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD165,000
- Unique opportunity for a Commercial Real Estate Attorney to join dynamic team
- Commercial real estate, financing, JVs, acquisitions experience crucial
Excellent opportunity for a Financial Services Marketing Attorney to join a global bank's Legal team, supporting the credit cards and retail banking teams.
- Exciting opportunity to join the Legal team of large bank
- Role will focus on Advertising and Marketing supporting the Card's business
Dynamic career opportunity with the #1 firm in the market for what they do.
- Startup Environment
- Highly Competitive Compensation
Dynamic career opportunity with a growing organization.
- Market Leader in Gaming Technology
- Competitive Compensation and Winning Company Culture
Global law firm seeks multiple Contract Business Immigration Attorneys for potential long-term/temp to perm opportunity. The Attorneys will work on broad based business immigration matters in a high volume practice. This is an excellent opportunity for an Associate with business immigration experience to get his/her foot in a top firm!
- Opportunity to join prestigious law firm specializing in business immigration!
- Must have H-1B, RFE response and general IV/NIV experience.
About Michael Page LegalMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist legal recruitment. Established in 1985, Michael Page Legal specializes in the temporary and permanent legal recruitment of professionals at all levels, from paralegals through partnership roles. We undertake this specialist recruitment service across both law firms and the in-house market. Within in-house, we cover the financial markets, commercial industry and non-profit sectors.
Specialists in Legal RecruitmentMichael Page is a specialist legal search and recruitment consultancy that sources the highest caliber of legal talent anywhere in the world.Combining our long-established international networks with a local, boutique service, we are the first choice for legal job seekers and top-tier businesses across the country. We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist legal experience to bring together the brightest job seekers and the best employers for a successful match.With a continued stream of mid to senior-level legal opportunities arising across the nation – both in-house and within private practice – we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in the US and the first call for ambitious legal professionals.Many of our consultants worked directly in the legal sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how the legal function deeply impacts the success of a business and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting, challenging legal opportunities.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
For More Information on How We Can Support Your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
Latest JobsUS General Counsel - Real Estate DevelopmentSan FranciscoPermanentUSD285,000 - USD415,000Counsel, Product Regulatory/MarketingWhite PlainsPermanentDivisional Compliance OfficerHoustonPermanentContracts ManagerManhattanPermanentCommercial Real Estate AttorneyNew YorkPermanentCCO - RIA ComplianceNew YorkPermanentVP AML ComplianceLas VegasPermanentContract Business Immigration Attorney (Multiple Openings)New YorkTemporaryReal Estate ParalegalManhattanPermanentView More Jobs