Marketing - Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
- InternationalPermanentUSD55,000 - USD60,000
A well established LA based national fashion apparel business is looking for a Eommerce Manager to drive their online business with existing accounts.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
- New position created to drive ecommerce sales
- Established LA fashion apparel business
A well known sports lifestyle brand is looking for a ecommerce product manager to improve their consumer experience and to manage their external tech vendor. Reporting line goes to ecommerce director.
- Repsonbile for improving consumer product experience
- Work with a cross functional internal team
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for all consumer-facing/ digital and ecommerce marketing activities.
- Exciting Digital Marketing opportunity!
- International jewelry company is looking for a Digital Makreting Manager!
eCommerce Marketing Director needed to drive and spearhead online business. New hire needs to have proven results with past work and ability to execute. This is a great opportunity for a Manager or Senior Manager wanting to take the next step in their career as a Director.
- Fast growing beauty company seeking eCommerce Director
- eCommerce Director must have beauty/cosmetics experience
We are looking to add an ambitious rock star to join our team! This position will be challenged to think creatively. Email marketing plays an essential role in our success and is one of our most important touch points with our pet parents. Working alongside the Email Marketing Manager, the Email Marketing Coordinator will be challenged with growing email engagement and supporting the other internal business units.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD80,000 - USD120,000
- Looking for a self-starter who can own the email marketing process
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with email marketing
A Californian lifestyle apparel business looking for a capable Ecommerce Manager to help them grow online business.
- Responsbile for both own site and e-tailers
- Work with a fun and dynamic team
The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for managing ecommerce functions to achieve growth objectives and sales goals. The role will manage the ongoing customer experience across all digital devices and platforms.
- ECommerce Manager for cosmetic client
- Cosmetic client seeking e-Commerce Manager ASAP
The social media and community coordinator will execute digital campaigns in order to drive engagement, positively inspire the brand's audience and promote the brand. S/he will work in close collaboration with the marketing, eCommerce and creative teams to maintain the editorial voice of the brand across all social and digital channels.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Cosmetic client searching for a Social Media Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator with 2 years of experience
E-Commerce manager will be responsible for managing ecommerce functions to achieve growth objectives and sales goals. The role will manage the ongoing customer experience across all digital devices and platforms.
- E-commerce Manager for up and coming cosmetics brand!
- E-commerce marking manager for hip cosmetics brand!
Successful cosmetics company with worldwide growth is actively seeking a Ecommerce Director to handle US marketing. The Ecommerce Director will be in charge of operating and further growing the ecommerce platform and business. The new hire will manage the website strategy, optimization and the channel's sales.
- Ecommerce Director needed with CPG background
- International cosmetic client looking for US Ecommerce Director