Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Marketing Communications jobs
To support, coordinate and manage the sales and marketing function for the business. Highlight and pursue business opportunities and maintain key accounts. This role reports directly to the CEO.
New YorkTemporaryUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Global Design Firm- Account Executive
- Account Executive reporting to CEO
Global consulting firm looking for a high skilled marketing manager to assist with the implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Exciting opportuntiy for Marketing Managers - Looking to start immediately
- Work for a global consulting firm - Massive US opportunity!
Grow a online social media presence and create buzz about a global cosmetic company in the U.S market.
- Social Media Mangaer for Luxrious up and coming cosmetics company!
- Highly experienced social media manger to rise with cosmetic brand.
Our client in Santa Monica is looking for a social media manager to join their growing team. As the social media manager you will collaborate directly with content, marketing, product, and support teams. You will engage the social community by creating and publishing content, and drive results for the business. You will develop social media strategies that ensure we are sharing the right content on the right channels for our global audience.
- Social Media Manager
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research.
Our client in San Francisco is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their growing team. As the specialist, you will work closely with both internal and external marketing teams to ensure the client brand is presented in a compelling way. You'll be responsible for coordinating events, tradeshows, and tracking budgets. If you have 2-3 years of marketing experience, we want to hear from you!
- Marketing Specialist
- Develop & manage marketing and advertising expense budgets.
- Build consumer awareness of lifestyle and brands
- Work closely with our external PR team to ensure all goals and objectives are met
- Help build strategic vision and long-term planning processes across all brands, ensuring the team achieves marketing goals through innovation and impactful solutions
- Full-time entrepernerurial marketing manager with a e-commerce tech company!
- Fun and modern entrapenural company hiring!
- Oversee website
- Direct strategic development
- cost effect plans to build awareness of the brand
- Oversee PR activity
- Creation and execution of communications program
- email marketing
- oversee video content
New YorkPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Beauty and Cosmetics company!
- Full-time job at a director level
The marketing communications specialist will be responsible for the execution and coordination of marketing and communications initiatives and programs
Port Washington NorthPermanent
- Leading retail leasing company looking for a marketing communications specialist
- Work closely with the Executive Vice President of Marketing
Our client is seeking a Senior Marketing Communications Manager to lead the strategy and execution of all communications, online marketing, and media efforts.
- Our client is a market leading consumer goods company
- Develop and execute cutting edge, long term communications plan
Our client is looking for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated Marketing and Communications Manager in Houston. This role will consist of both external and internal communication development and efforts.
- Internal and External Communications and Media w/in the Real Estate industry
- Marketing and Event Campaign creation and ROI follow-through