Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Marketing Communications jobs
- KeenePermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
Our client is looking for a talented writer and communications manager. The right candidate will be able to not only develop and drive internal and external communications plans, but also to carry through on initiatives, including the creation of dynamic, compelling content to support the vision.
- Develop and execute cutting edge, long term communications plans
- Newly created role for a rapidly growing business.
Job requires knowledge of working with vendors and being able to run a print project from start to finish. Must be detail and solution oriented. Knows what it takes to get from Point A to Point B. Must have experience Managing and working with Graphic Designers.
- * Temp opportunity to run the print production team
- * Opportunity to join a nonprofit synagogue
E-Mail Marketing Specialist to join the web team!
- E-Mail Marketing Expert for Health and Wellness Company!
- Join top Health and Wellness Company as an E-mail Marketing Specialist!
To support, coordinate and manage the sales and marketing function for the business. Highlight and pursue business opportunities and maintain key accounts. This role reports directly to the CEO.
New YorkTemporaryUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Global Design Firm- Account Executive
- Account Executive reporting to CEO
Global consulting firm looking for a high skilled marketing manager to assist with the implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Exciting opportuntiy for Marketing Managers - Looking to start immediately
- Work for a global consulting firm - Massive US opportunity!
Grow a online social media presence and create buzz about a global cosmetic company in the U.S market.
- Social Media Mangaer for Luxrious up and coming cosmetics company!
- Highly experienced social media manger to rise with cosmetic brand.
- Build consumer awareness of lifestyle and brands
- Work closely with our external PR team to ensure all goals and objectives are met
- Help build strategic vision and long-term planning processes across all brands, ensuring the team achieves marketing goals through innovation and impactful solutions
- Full-time entrepernerurial marketing manager with a e-commerce tech company!
- Fun and modern entrapenural company hiring!
- Oversee website
- Direct strategic development
- cost effect plans to build awareness of the brand
- Oversee PR activity
- Creation and execution of communications program
- email marketing
- oversee video content
New YorkPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Beauty and Cosmetics company!
- Full-time job at a director level
The marketing communications specialist will be responsible for the execution and coordination of marketing and communications initiatives and programs
- Leading retail leasing company looking for a marketing communications specialist
- Work closely with the Executive Vice President of Marketing