Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Marketing Communications jobs
- BostonPermanentUSD180,000 - USD215,000
The role of the VP - Corporate Branding is to build and implement the brand to reflect our true vision, mission and goals. This individual is responsible for driving the implementation of the brand within an organization and ensuring all aspects of its marketing and manufacturing are aligned.
FraminghamPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Rapidly growing start up business with global scope.
- Reporting into C suite with a strong business pipeline.
The Marketing Communications Manager - Medical Device is responsible for collaborating closely with the business and sales teams for the company's imaging device business in order to implement strong marketing communications initiatives. Initiatives include generating PR content, developing targeted marketing campaigns, working on trade shows, and creating website content, among other responsibilities.
WoburnPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Worldwide leader in healthcare solutions
- Opportunity for career development within innovative corporate culture
The Marketing Communications Manager - Biotech is responsible for developing and implementing marketing communications campaigns while effectively collaborating cross-functionally in order to increase brand and platform awareness. The position also requires the creation of marketing materials, copy, and collateral for successful communication at trade shows, congresses, and other PR/Marketing events.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Growing global biotech leader with unique diagnostic platform
- Join accomplished team of industry professionals
The Director, Marketing Communications - Medical Device is responsible for developing and implementing innovative techniques to expand brand messaging and awareness within the market. Cross-functional collaboration among multiple teams and expertise in the brand is also necessary.
ChicagoPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Independent leadership role
- Global medical device company with proven track record
Develop, implement and support integrated marketing communication programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products in the Americas region, specifically in Latin America.
BostonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
- 90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
The Associate Director, Training - Biopharma is responsible for creating novel training programs for employees while supporting cross-functional projects to develop company growth. Strong communication skills and creativity are necessary.
KeenePermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Newly created team within growing biopharma
- Growth opportunities
Our client is looking for a talented writer and communications manager. The right candidate will be able to not only develop and drive internal and external communications plans, but also to carry through on initiatives, including the creation of dynamic, compelling content to support the vision.
- Develop and execute cutting edge, long term communications plans
- Newly created role for a rapidly growing business.
Job requires knowledge of working with vendors and being able to run a print project from start to finish. Must be detail and solution oriented. Knows what it takes to get from Point A to Point B. Must have experience Managing and working with Graphic Designers.
New YorkTemporaryUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- * Temp opportunity to run the print production team
- * Opportunity to join a nonprofit synagogue
Global consulting firm looking for a high skilled marketing manager to assist with the implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Exciting opportuntiy for Marketing Managers - Looking to start immediately
- Work for a global consulting firm - Massive US opportunity!