Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Marketing Communications jobs
- Featured JobEl SegundoPermanent
The Marketing Communications Manager will expand brand awareness and generate leads, with an emphasis on direct email marketing and grassroots channels. A thorough understanding of the sell side equity markets is a requirement, including experience with broker vote commission management. This position will report directly to the SVP of Marketing and will work closely with the creative services and editorial teams
- Opportunity to join a growing privately held RIA with offices globally
- Looking for Marketing Professionals with a strong background in Sell-Side
Our client in Santa Monica is looking for a social media manager to join their growing team. As the social media manager you will collaborate directly with content, marketing, product, and support teams. You will engage the social community by creating and publishing content, and drive results for the business. You will develop social media strategies that ensure we are sharing the right content on the right channels for our global audience.
- Social Media Manager
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research.
Our client in San Francisco is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their growing team. As the specialist, you will work closely with both internal and external marketing teams to ensure the client brand is presented in a compelling way. You'll be responsible for coordinating events, tradeshows, and tracking budgets. If you have 2-3 years of marketing experience, we want to hear from you!
- Marketing Specialist
- Develop & manage marketing and advertising expense budgets.
- Build consumer awareness of lifestyle and brands
- Work closely with our external PR team to ensure all goals and objectives are met
- Help build strategic vision and long-term planning processes across all brands, ensuring the team achieves marketing goals through innovation and impactful solutions
- Full-time entrepernerurial marketing manager with a e-commerce tech company!
- Fun and modern entrapenural company hiring!
- Oversee website
- Direct strategic development
- cost effect plans to build awareness of the brand
- Oversee PR activity
- Creation and execution of communications program
- email marketing
- oversee video content
New YorkPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Beauty and Cosmetics company!
- Full-time job at a director level
The marketing communications specialist will be responsible for the execution and coordination of marketing and communications initiatives and programs
Port Washington NorthPermanent
- Leading retail leasing company looking for a marketing communications specialist
- Work closely with the Executive Vice President of Marketing
Our client is seeking a Senior Marketing Communications Manager to lead the strategy and execution of all communications, online marketing, and media efforts.
Jersey CityPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
- Our client is a market leading consumer goods company
- Develop and execute cutting edge, long term communications plan
The Risk Management Content Strategist will be responsible for creating content in line with market trends as related to Risk Management for professional development programs and conferences. This will include recruiting industry thought-leaders, developing a pipeline of SME's, and working on digital media initiatives.
- My client is a top provider of Professional Development courses.
- We're looking for an experienced Content Strategist with knowledge of Risk space
Our client is looking for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated Marketing and Communications Manager in Houston. This role will consist of both external and internal communication development and efforts.
- Internal and External Communications and Media w/in the Real Estate industry
- Marketing and Event Campaign creation and ROI follow-through
The Marcom Manager is responsible for executing brand strategy and ensuring implementation of the Go-to-Market plan. The successful candidate will be proficient in successfully implementing plans which include advertising, promotions, collateral generation, SEM/SEO and social media. In collaboration with the Sr. Brand Manager, the brand manager will drive for results of the assigned technology or market brand.
- Opportunity to work with a cutting edge technology company.
- Join an expanding marketing department with huge opportunities for progression.