Marketing - Product Marketing jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Product Marketing jobs
- KennesawPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
The Retail Marketing Manager will be responsible for customer pricing, promotions, customers merchandising, trade show marketing, brand protection and sales/customer events for our client's brands and private label brands in which they own or manage. The role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD85,000
- Company is experiencing extreme growth and looking for future leaders to join
- Market leading benefits and bonus opportunities
Support and apply our client's Mission and Vision Statement along with the Regional Marketing Department key strategies and programs.
- Join a fast growing new office of a global technology leader!
- Strong salary and excellent career progression opportunities!
This individual will assist the end to end omnichannel marketing of the brand. They will develop a stock product line and custom retailer spec products on demand in conjunction with licensor and retailer requirements in cooperation with Sales, Supply Chain, Domestic Production and Art departments.
CambridgePermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000
- Leading manufactuer of video game accessories sold to Fortune 500 companies
- Great opportunity to advance among a successful company
The Product Marketing Manager - Biotechnology is responsible for communicating and marketing the company's key product features to the market while collaborating cross-functionally throughout the company in order to create strategies to enhance product positioning. Forecasting and competitor analyses are also necessary.
ChicagoPermanentUSD50,000 - USD63,000
- Work with advanced and unique technology
- Competitive salary structure and benefits package
This person will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product development and operations teams to ensure that everyone is on the same page. The ideal candidate may come from either a Product or Trade Marketing background, but they would be excited to be handling a little bit of everything.
FraminghamPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- Be a go-to guru for all things related to product and customer data!
- Highly competetive salary!
The Product Marketing Manager - Healthcare IT is responsible for marketing forecasting and identifying business trends for the company's product competition. Designing creative and effective marketing campaigns for clients is also necessary.
PeabodyPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
- Rapidly growing healthcare IT company
- Great work environment and competitive benefits package
In this role, you will develop and own the product life cycle, strategy and roadmap. This extends from increasing the profitability of our existing product lines to developing new products for the company. As a senior product marketing manager, you will develop product marketing plans for computational lithography applications a
BostonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Senior level position reporting into VP.
- Market leading manufacturer with operations globally.
The Product Marketing Manager - Medical Device will be responsible for leading the marketing efforts of a small-cap leader in the respiratory diagnostic device industry. Daily tasks include managing several marketing functions while working directly with the Sales team in order to develop successful market approaches.
BostonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Lead marketing efforts for leader in medical device industry
- Generous 401k and benefits package
The Senior Marketing Manager position requires a candidate that is knowledgeable in the respiratory device market who has the ability to strategize a global marketing campaign with consistent and high-level branding. The candidate must also develop and maintain relationships with product management, sales, and clinicians in order to further develop product research and education.
LexingtonPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Senior marketing position with full P&L responsibility
- Ability to work remotely
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the discovery of market needs and opportunities and the creation of market-leading solutions, to continue the company's leadership in consumer electronics. . The candidate will lead the Product Marketing Management team in providing specifications to the engineering team for the assigned product line.
- Rapidly growing consumer electronics business.
- High level of autonomy and growth opportunity.