Marketing - Product Marketing jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Product Marketing jobs
Our cosmetics client in the Valley is looking for a new Marketing Project Manager. The Marketing Project Manager will coordinate project workflow, scheduling, and delivery to ensure projects run efficiently. You will contribute to the success of the branding team by reviewing design requests, coordinating creative briefs, managing concurrent projects and timlines.
- Cosmetics client actively looking for a Marketing Project Manager
- Luxury mineral cosmetics company
Seeking a Product Development Manager to join a fast-paced, growing, and creative PD team!
ChatsworthPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Seeking creative Product Development Manager!
- Must have color cosmetic or skincare product development experience
Our client in Chatsworth is seeking an e-Commerce Manager who can bring broad expertise to improve and manage SEO, organic search, content marketing, analytics, merchandising and promotional support, and contact strategies. This person will have an entrepreneurial spirit, deep understanding of digital and ecommerce marketing, effective time and project management skills, best practices, and a passion for data analytics.
Santa MonicaPermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
- e-commerce Manager
- Must have Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media
Our CPG client in Santa Monica is looking for an innovative Assistant Brand Manager. Reporting to the Sr. Category Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager, will assist in growing the sales and profitability across all product lines. This position is involved in a broad range of marketing activities including market research, market analysis, planning, positioning, product development, sales support, product promotions and communications activities across all brands. This position, will work closely with category management team on the development of marketing programs and communications.
- CPG company in LA looking for an Assistant Brand Manager
- Must have CPG experience
*assist in marketing strategies
*analyze and direct competitors and market trends
*analyze and understand products
*create process of print and digital ads
- Entry Level Marketing
- Marketing Assistant
Seeking a Product Development Manager to manage all phases of development and sourcing for new CPG in beauty and cosmetics!
- Product Development Manager needed for new CPG in beauty/cosmetics
- Must have passion for fashion & beauty!
Our client who is an electronic accessories manufacturer in Chino Hills is looking for a Mandarin speaking Product Director. The Product Director will be responsible for leading and developing a team of technical professionals and product managers.
- Mandarin speaking Product Director
- Design background, manfacturing background, 7-10 years as a Product Director
Drive the success of one of America's best known brands
Develop marketing tool kits to support company's global expansion
Create and focus on marketing strategy, included but not limited to social and website marketing
Support partnerships and consumer research
- Established food/beverage company
- Great reputation amd company culture
Oversee company's online sales for the new products
- Well-funded start up looking to expand
- Actively seeking ecommerce manager for beverage company
Developing and overseeing the marketing plan for specific campaigns
Manage the strategic growth and development of the brand
Ensure execution and brand experience across multiple channels and storytelling is connected, relevant and adds value
Responsible for management of annual budget process
Report and communicate campaign and program results to key business partners
- Actively seeking Brand Manager for high-end fashion company
- Opportunity for growth at the company