Marketing - Product Marketing jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Product Marketing jobs
The Product Manager will be responsible for implementing business-building marketing programs and conducting ongoing new product development and business analysis for the company's product line. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for developing and executing marketing activities and acting as a key contributor to all essential business and sales planning.
- Product Manager, Global Marketing needed ASAP
- Cosmetic client onboarding new Product Manager
Talented project coordinator to support the development of our color cosmetics and skincare products. The successful candidate will support the development process from ideation to launch.
- Our cosmetics client is looking for a Product Development Coordinator
- Product Development Coordinator needed with 3+ years experience
Our client in the South Bay is looking for an innovative Product Marketing Manager (with Pharma) to join their team. The ideal Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in positioning their products and services to the public. The ideal candidate is analytical, and has good judgment, creative problem solving and strong writing skills.
- Product Manager (with Pharma)
- Marketing with an OTC pharmaceutical company
Our client in New York, New York, is looking for an innovative Product Marketing Manager with mobile and ad server to join their team. The ideal Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in positioning their products and services to the public. The ideal candidate is analytical, and has good judgment, creative problem solving and strong writing skills.
- Product Marketing Manager (mobile and ad server)
- 4 or more years' experience in digital media and ad tech space.
Our client in New York, New York, is looking for an innovative Product Marketing Manager to join their team. The ideal Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in positioning their products and services to the public.
- Product Marketing Manager (Programmatic)
- 2 or more years' experience in digital media and ad tech space.
Our cosmetics client in the Valley is looking for a new Marketing Project Manager. The Marketing Project Manager will coordinate project workflow, scheduling, and delivery to ensure projects run efficiently. You will contribute to the success of the branding team by reviewing design requests, coordinating creative briefs, managing concurrent projects and timlines.
- Cosmetics client actively looking for a Marketing Project Manager
- Luxury mineral cosmetics company
Seeking a Product Development Manager to join a fast-paced, growing, and creative PD team!
ChatsworthPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Seeking creative Product Development Manager!
- Must have color cosmetic or skincare product development experience
Our client in Chatsworth is seeking an e-Commerce Manager who can bring broad expertise to improve and manage SEO, organic search, content marketing, analytics, merchandising and promotional support, and contact strategies. This person will have an entrepreneurial spirit, deep understanding of digital and ecommerce marketing, effective time and project management skills, best practices, and a passion for data analytics.
Santa MonicaPermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
- e-commerce Manager
- Must have Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media
Our CPG client in Santa Monica is looking for an innovative Assistant Brand Manager. Reporting to the Sr. Category Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager, will assist in growing the sales and profitability across all product lines. This position is involved in a broad range of marketing activities including market research, market analysis, planning, positioning, product development, sales support, product promotions and communications activities across all brands. This position, will work closely with category management team on the development of marketing programs and communications.
- CPG company in LA looking for an Assistant Brand Manager
- Must have CPG experience
*assist in marketing strategies
*analyze and direct competitors and market trends
*analyze and understand products
*create process of print and digital ads
- Entry Level Marketing
- Marketing Assistant