Office Support - Executive Assistant jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Executive Assistant jobs
- New YorkTemporary
Seeking an immediately available Executive Assistant to join a leading Financial Services firm in a temporary floater pool! Financial Services background is a bonus, but is not required.
New YorkPermanentUSD55,000 - USD150,000
- Seeking immediately available Executive Assistants with 2-5 years as an EA
- Financial Services background is preferred
Seeking an Executive Assistant to support the President for leading private equity firm! Must have previous supported board level.
- Sophisticated Offices in Midtown
- Competitive salary
Assist Global Beauty Brand Mogul with all administrative duties, events and special projects
- Looking for an organized and proactive Executive Assistant
- 3 Years Minimum
Assist the President and CEO with all administrative duties, events and special projects.
- 5+ Years of Experience Required
- Industry Experience is a MUST
This role requires a person who can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. As a Sr. Executive Assistant, you are responsible for calendar management and running the office and team. It can be hectic at times so someone who is calm, cool, and collected is desired.
- *Temp-perm opportunity to join an exciting college in the Bronx!
- *Sr. Executive Assistant role to support Director and Team!
The EA to CEO will be expected to be on call 24/7 as the CEO is constantly traveling in different time zones.
- Executive Assistant to CEO
- Full time position
A luxury fashion organization in Midtown seeks an Executive Assistant to support the CEO.
New YorkPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Executive Assistant with heavy calendar management experience
- International and Domestic travel arrangements a must
Executive Assistant to the President & CEO of an Interior Design Firm based in Midtown Manhattan.
- Interior Design Firm based in NYC
- Creative, Millennial, & Trendy
Exciting opportunity as an Executive Assistant to the CEO of a fast growing LGBTQ Non-Profit
- Not your average EA role
- EA to CEO at well-established LGBTQ Non-Profit