Office Support - Executive Assistant jobs
66 Matching Jobs
Executive Assistant jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to support Head Of Human Resources and the wider team of 4.
- Global Asset Management firm
- Sophisticated Offices based in Midtown
Looking for a candidate who has experience supporting high level executives, and some legal background. Ideal candidate will have Media/Agency/Advertising experience. This will be a coverage, but will allow exposure to a world renounced agency
- *Join a creative team
- *Opportunity to work as both an Assistant and Project Manager
This role requires a person who can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. As a Sr. Executive Assistant, you are responsible for calendar management and running the office and team. It can be hectic at times so someone who is calm, cool, and collected is desired.
- *Temp-perm opportunity to join an exciting college in the Bronx!
- *Sr. Executive Assistant role to support Director and Team!
We are looking for motivated account management, business development, sales and recruitment professionals to join our organization to focus on recruiting within Financial Services.
- Work for a global leader!
- Competitve Salary excellent commision structure
Our client is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to the CTO in their spectacular Midtown, Manhattan office. This role will have you centered in a fast paced environment working alongside a reputable colleagues. Your hours will be Monday-Friday 8.30am - 6pm. Each day will be challenging and exciting in this globally known Private Equity firm.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD20 - USD30
- Opportunity for growth!
- Highly reputable Investment Firm!
The assistant provides executive support to the President. The ideal candidate will exercise sound judgment in a fast-paced environment with excellent written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and handle a range of confidential matters with discretion.
HoustonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- Looking for an organized and proactive Executive Assistant
- Energetic and quick-paced assistant needed
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Executive Assistant
- (Global Engineering & Manufacturing)
This is an exciting new opportunity within the media and communications space that will be directly supporting the CEO. The Temp - Perm Executive Assistant will be able to take initiative in a fast-paced environment and able to hit the ground running!
- Seeking a Temp - Perm Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Must have prior experience within admin!
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CCO in their sophisticated Midtown Manhattan office. You will be working alongside talented, self-motivated, individuals in this highly reputable Private Equity Firm. In this satisfying hybrid role you will be looking after a multitude of tasks demanding you be efficient and fast-paced. With 360 views of the bustling Midtown, you will find each day to be exciting and changeling in a unique way.
- Reputable global Private Equity Firm!
- Wellness reimbursement!
Managing various projects and working across teams to achieve internal successes. In addition to working directly with the CEO to manage specific projects.
- Work for a Rapicly Growing/ Innovative Food Company
- Offering huge growth potential and full compensation package