Office Support - Receptionist jobs
21 Matching Jobs
- New YorkTemporaryUSD35,000 - USD40,000
We need someone to join our tech start-up as the face of the company. Your role is imperative to the success of our company.
The Receptionist is responsible for managing the front desk and mail services, as well as providing general office administration and support.
Reception hours are from 8:00am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday.
- Receptionist to be the face of the company
- Excellent Presentation, Administrative and Communication skills needed
Want to work in a fun, corporate environment within a major international company? We are looking for someone with a strong communication skills who is all in the details.
- Detail oriented individual to support our company
- Looking for someone with a bright, engaging personality to join our team!
Exciting opportunity for growth in a luxury retail office working for C-Level executives.
- Receptionist for C-L Executives
- Luxury Retail Office
With an excellent reputation globally this top tier investment firm pride themselves on their outstanding reputation in the market place. They are seeking a professional and experienced Receptionist to represent the company in delivering an exceptional service to their clients at all times.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD12 - USD20 per hour (USD24,958 - USD41,597)
- Global investment firm!
- Competitive Salary
My client is looking for an intellectually curious Receptionist who understands the importance of sitting behind the front desk!
In this role, you will be the face of the firm, the go-to for any and all questions, and the person that the office depends most on.
If you are looking for a rewarding, fun culture to learn and growth with - please apply!
- Looking for highly presentable, outgoing, switched-on Receptionist
- Long term temporary assignment
My client is a top tier global marketing agency based out of NYC, that produces and creates advertising for brands across all media outlets including view, print, and digital providing high caliber multi-level global campaigns.
- Top tier global marketing agency based out of NYC, in looking for their next
- Receptionist to be the face of the agency.
As the first point of contact for guests, the Corporate Receptionist must always present a polished, professional image to the public and company personnel while providing prompt information and assistance.
- Global Asset Management Company
Our client are looking for a Receptionist/ Personal Assistant to Managing Director in their Midtown, New York office. The work hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday - Friday. As the receptionist at the you will be the "face" of the office and a positive representation of our commitment to providing excellent client service. The personal Assistant side requires you to support the Managing Director with diary, international travel and expenses.
- International investment firm are looking for a Receptionist/Personal Assistant
- Great location and competitve salary
Our client, located in Center City, is seeking a Receptionist on a contract basis.
- Seeking Experienced Receptionist
- Immediate Opportunity- Center City
Our client is actively seeking a front desk coordinator for an upscale boutique located in the heart of Manhattan. This role will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate person, mail distribution, requisition of supplies. .
- Upbeat and Organized Receptionist Needed
- Looking for Fun and Innovative Admin