Office Support - Receptionist jobs
20 Matching Jobs
- New YorkPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
Be the face of the corporate office which manages a 6.5-million-square-foot complex of industrial, office and retail space and a bustling creative business hub. The business park houses a diverse mix of businesses that encompass traditional industries such as textile, tech start-ups, data centers, as well as a growing base of creative businesses.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD15 - USD20 per hour (USD31,198 - USD41,597)
- Investment and Management company focused on income-producing Real Estate
- Approximately $11.1 billion of assets under management
Our client is actively seeking a front desk coordinator for their corporate office located in the heart of Manhattan. This role will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate person, mail distribution, requisition of supplies.
- Looking for positive and outgoing Receptionist
- Experienced Receptionist needed
Receptionist with a nationwide construction company for their Detroit office. This company has offices in Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Oklahoma and are continuing to grow.
- Awesome company culture backed by an established firm
- Excellent compensation and benefits
Seeking office assistant for part-time, temporary work in Los Angeles, CA.
New YorkTemporaryUSD35,000 - USD40,000
- Seeking Part-Time, Temporary, Personal Assistant for Creative Department
- Must be tech/computer savvy (Excel is mandatory)
We need someone to join our tech start-up as the face of the company. Your role is imperative to the success of our company.
The Receptionist is responsible for managing the front desk and mail services, as well as providing general office administration and support.
Reception hours are from 8:00am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday.
- Receptionist to be the face of the company
- Excellent Presentation, Administrative and Communication skills needed
Want to work in a fun, corporate environment within a major international company? We are looking for someone with a strong communication skills who is all in the details.
- Detail oriented individual to support our company
- Looking for someone with a bright, engaging personality to join our team!
Exciting opportunity for growth in a luxury retail office working for C-Level executives.
- Receptionist for C-L Executives
- Luxury Retail Office
With an excellent reputation globally this top tier investment firm pride themselves on their outstanding reputation in the market place. They are seeking a professional and experienced Receptionist to represent the company in delivering an exceptional service to their clients at all times.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD12 - USD20 per hour (USD24,958 - USD41,597)
- Global investment firm!
- Competitive Salary
My client is looking for an intellectually curious Receptionist who understands the importance of sitting behind the front desk!
In this role, you will be the face of the firm, the go-to for any and all questions, and the person that the office depends most on.
If you are looking for a rewarding, fun culture to learn and growth with - please apply!
- Looking for highly presentable, outgoing, switched-on Receptionist
- Long term temporary assignment
As the first point of contact for guests, the Corporate Receptionist must always present a polished, professional image to the public and company personnel while providing prompt information and assistance.
- Global Asset Management Company