Office Support - Receptionist jobs
22 Matching Jobs
- PhiladelphiaTemporaryUSD1 - USD2
Our client is seeking an experienced receptionist for their Center City office. Duties include, but are not limited to, Reception desk work and assisting with projects.
- Excellent Position with A great company in Center City!
- Competitive pay, great work environmnet
Our multi-faceted client is seeking a Temp - Perm Front Desk Receptionist for their world's leading entertainment organization. They are seeking a receptionist who takes initiative and who is resourceful within this Front Desk position.
- Entertainment Firm seeking Temp - Perm Receptionist
- Seeking a passionate and driven receptionist!
Seeking a candidate with hospitality/catering experience and/or experience in a managerial/supervisory role. Must be able to work in a long-term contract role.
- Seeking candidates with experience within hospitality/supervisory experience
- Candidate must be fluent in Mandarin language
Here exists the opportunity to become an integral part my clients team, by acting as the face of their company. You will provide excellent front-of-house support to the office, ensuring a professional and friendly presentation of the company including the reception, kitchen and meeting room areas.
- New Administrative Opportunity in Investment Banking
- Seeking Receptionist with experience in a corporate environment
Temp to Perm Receptionist opportunity in Downtown, Manhattan for a footwear company. Supporting the a team of executives, this role requires a positive attitude to be the face of the New York office!
- Temp to Perm - Receptionist Opportunity
- Temp to Perm Receptionist Role within Fashion
Temp to Perm opportunity as a Administrative Assistant at the receptionist desk of a Business School, located in Midtown Manhattan. You will be the first and last impression at the school.
- Temp to Perm Administrative Receptionist opportunity at NYC Business School!
- Help with all administrative needs and represent the office
Temp to Perm* receptionist opportunity in New York City at a worldwide advertising agency. Be the face of the agency, greeting internal and external candidate with best in class customer service!
- Temp to Perm Receptionist Position in NYC!
- Receptionist at one of the largest advertising agencies, great opportunity!
Our client are looking for a Receptionist/ Personal Assistant to Managing Director in their Midtown, New York office. The work hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday - Friday. As the receptionist at the you will be the "face" of the office and a positive representation of our commitment to providing excellent client service. The personal Assistant side requires you to support the Managing Director with diary, international travel and expenses.
PhiladelphiaTemporaryUSD1 - USD2
- International investment firm are looking for a Receptionist/Personal Assistant
- Great location and competitve salary
Our client is seeking a Receptionist to assist them while their regular Receptionist handles other engagements. This is a great company - easy to commute to, and a wonderful environment. This is a great resume builder!
HackensackTemporaryUSD35,000 - USD40,000
- Center City Construction firm needs a professional Receptionist
- Great opportunity and resume builder!!
Prestigious architecture firm located in the heart of Northern Jersey, is looking for an organized and proactive receptionist.
- Looking for positive and outgoing Receptionist
- Organized and proactive Receptionist needed