Office Support - Receptionist jobs
25 Matching Jobs
- ManhattanTemporaryUSD12 - USD20 per hour (USD24,958 - USD41,597)
My client is looking for an intellectually curious Receptionist who understands the importance of sitting behind the front desk!
In this role, you will be the face of the firm, the go-to for any and all questions, and the person that the office depends most on.
If you are looking for a rewarding, fun culture to learn and growth with - please apply!
- Looking for highly presentable, outgoing, switched-on Receptionist
- Long term temporary assignment
My client is a top tier global marketing agency based out of NYC, that produces and creates advertising for brands across all media outlets including view, print, and digital providing high caliber multi-level global campaigns.
- Top tier global marketing agency based out of NYC, in looking for their next
- Receptionist to be the face of the agency.
As the first point of contact for guests, the Corporate Receptionist must always present a polished, professional image to the public and company personnel while providing prompt information and assistance.
- Global Asset Management Company
Our client are looking for a Receptionist/ Personal Assistant to Managing Director in their Midtown, New York office. The work hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday - Friday. As the receptionist at the you will be the "face" of the office and a positive representation of our commitment to providing excellent client service. The personal Assistant side requires you to support the Managing Director with diary, international travel and expenses.
- International investment firm are looking for a Receptionist/Personal Assistant
- Great location and competitve salary
Our client, located in Center City, is seeking a Receptionist on a contract basis.
- Seeking Experienced Receptionist
- Immediate Opportunity- Center City
Our client is actively seeking a front desk coordinator for an upscale boutique located in the heart of Manhattan. This role will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate person, mail distribution, requisition of supplies. .
White PlainsPermanentUSD40,000 - USD45,000
- Upbeat and Organized Receptionist Needed
- Looking for Fun and Innovative Admin
Join our Accounting Firm in Katonah, NY. We are seeking a dedicated, driven individual to be our go to office administrator. Not only will you be able to be the point person of the office but you will be able to grow within your accounting career. Our goal is to teach you about our major accounting functions and allow you to grow.
- Seeking a dedicated, eager individual as the go to Administrator in our office!
- The ability to grow your career within the accounting field!
Seeking a bilingual French receptionist/administrative assistant for a 3-month maternity leave cover with a leading French Financial Services firm. This candidate must be immediately available to begin a new role and will ideally have worked in a Financial Services environment sitting at reception. You must be a team player, dedicated and punctual, and willing to work overtime!
- Seeking an immediately available temporary receptionist to cover for 3 months
- Candidate must be billingual French to be considered!
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Looking for an organized and proactive receptionist
- Upbeat and fun personality to help with receptionist duties