Office Support - Receptionist jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Our client, a prestigious real estate development company is seeking a jr. receptionist WITH A CAR to work at their Lynbrook office.
- Jr. Receptionist needed for Long Island Real Estate Company
- Must have car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exciting opportunity for growth in a corporate luxury brand office working for C-Level executives.
New YorkPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Not your average Receptionist role
- Exciting growth opportunity for Receptionist
Be the face of the corporate office which manages a 6.5-million-square-foot complex of industrial, office and retail space and a bustling creative business hub. The business park houses a diverse mix of businesses that encompass traditional industries such as textile, tech start-ups, data centers, as well as a growing base of creative businesses.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD15 - USD20 per hour (USD31,198 - USD41,597)
- Investment and Management company focused on income-producing Real Estate
- Approximately $11.1 billion of assets under management
Our client is actively seeking a front desk coordinator for their corporate office located in the heart of Manhattan. This role will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate person, mail distribution, requisition of supplies.
- Looking for positive and outgoing Receptionist
- Experienced Receptionist needed
Receptionist with a nationwide construction company for their Detroit office. This company has offices in Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Oklahoma and are continuing to grow.
- Awesome company culture backed by an established firm
- Excellent compensation and benefits
Seeking office assistant for part-time, temporary work in Los Angeles, CA.
New YorkTemporaryUSD35,000 - USD40,000
- Seeking Part-Time, Temporary, Personal Assistant for Creative Department
- Must be tech/computer savvy (Excel is mandatory)
We need someone to join our tech start-up as the face of the company. Your role is imperative to the success of our company.
The Receptionist is responsible for managing the front desk and mail services, as well as providing general office administration and support.
Reception hours are from 8:00am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday.
- Receptionist to be the face of the company
- Excellent Presentation, Administrative and Communication skills needed
Want to work in a fun, corporate environment within a major international company? We are looking for someone with a strong communication skills who is all in the details.
- Detail oriented individual to support our company
- Looking for someone with a bright, engaging personality to join our team!
Exciting opportunity for growth in a luxury retail office working for C-Level executives.
- Receptionist for C-L Executives
- Luxury Retail Office
With an excellent reputation globally this top tier investment firm pride themselves on their outstanding reputation in the market place. They are seeking a professional and experienced Receptionist to represent the company in delivering an exceptional service to their clients at all times.
- Global investment firm!
- Competitive Salary