Oil & Gas jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Oil & Gas jobs
- PrincetonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
This role will be responsible for providing a deep understanding of objectives, issues, and root causes in critical decision-support analytic and operational initiatives in the finance and procurement division. The Finance/Procurement Analyst will create financial models, research, and analysis of leading indicators and business statistics to manage data infrastructure.
- Financial and Procurement Analyst/Financial Models
- Business Case Development/Financial Operations/Finance/Procurement
The Senior Director of Program and Project Management Office will be chiefly responsible for bringing together Enterprise-wide Programs and Project initiatives to ensure effective collaboration, communication of relevant information and engagement with senior leaders. Programs and projects should be coordinated in such a way as to achieve the stated deliverables and directives established by the CEO and his direct reports.
- Senior Director level opportunity to establish enterprise-wide PMO
- Work directly with CEO and his direct reports to achieve stated deliverables
About Michael Page Oil & Gas
Specialists in Oil and Gas Recruitment
- Concept and feasibility
- Feed and design
- Detailed designing
- Operations and maintenance.
Our Recruitment Expertise
- Process engineer/process safety/loss prevention
- Project engineering/project manager/engineering manager/project director
- Construction/commissioning/hook up/maintenance/operations
- Geosciences/drilling/well engineering/production/petroleum
- Project controls/planning/costing/scheduling/estimating/material management
- Designer/draughtsman/CAD operator