Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
304 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Contract & Vendor Management
- Customer Service
- Demand Planning
- Direct Procurement
- Import / Export
- Indirect Procurement
- Inventory Management
- Procurement / Spend Analysis
- Procurement Management
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Sales Forecast
- Supply Planning
- Transport / Distribution Manager
- Warehouse Manager
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- NorthbrookPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
Join a collaborative procurement environment where cross-functional adaptability is not only encouraged, but required for success. Thought leaders, innovative thinkers, and an outside-the-box mentality are key pillars for candidates at this industry leader. This position focuses on categories within professional services including finance, legal, consulting, HR, and others.
ChicagoPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Global leader with growing procurement team in Northern suburbs
- Innovative and transformative candidates - flex your creative muscles
Our client has seen some tremendous growth since merging with an industry leading company. Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, in the booming section of The Loop, this Supply Chain Analyst position offers tons of short and long term growth. The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for learning the SAP system and will get the opportunity to work directly with multiple divisions to ensure cost savings and timeliness are ever improving.
- Exciting position with a high growth company located in downtown Chicago
- Opportunity to come in and make an immediate impact to a vastly growing team
Global Financial Services Institution
- Global Financial Services Firm
- Cloud transition procurement experience is necessary for considertation
Transportation Supervisor needed to oversee day to day logistics and fleet for a well established company in the paper goods industry
BurlingtonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
- Urgent Hire- Transportation Supervisor*
- Transportation Supervisor
Our client is seeking a Supply Chain professional with strong background in Demand and Supply Planning and experience leading the S&OP process. This is an individual contributor role with extremely high visibility as the Global S&OP Manager will interact and work collaboratively with various teams across various levels of the business.
- Seeking Supply Chain professional to lead S&OP process
- Experience in Biotech/Pharmaceuticals/Life Sciences is highly preferred
This Merchandise Planner will play a key role to the strategic initiatives of this fast-growing NYC fashion/apparel division.
ManhattanPermanentUSD65,000 - USD90,000
- Merchandise Planner needed for quickly-growing fashion/apparel company!
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience in merchandise planning.
Our client is a leading global luxury consumer goods company.
- Leading Global Luxury Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent career opportunity for future growth
Exciting new Associate Planner role at a well-known apparel company.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD85,000
- New Planning role at NYC based Apparel Company
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Math/Engineering
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game-changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself? If you are a team-oriented individual that is focus-driven to meet customer requirements, this opportunity is for you!
- Strong career development
- Global brand
You will be responsible for sourcing produce, powdered herbs, packing goods and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Grow with an Expanding Company
- Looking for a Buyer from the Food and Beverage or Health and Wellness Industry
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply ChainMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We're acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies in the US with a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide.
Specialists in Procurement and Supply Chain RecruitmentWith a focused consulting team that specializes in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain job seekers and top-tier businesses across the nation.Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, consultancy and planning, Michael Page brings together the most talented job seekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment ExpertiseWe cover the entire spectrum of positions in the market and regularly make high profile placements at the most senior level. We offer both temporary and permanent solutions and have a client and candidate base that is second to none. Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specializes in recruiting the following roles:
- Purchasing /sourcing
- General /operations management
For More Information on How We Can Support Your Hiring and Job Search Needs:
- Upload a job brief
- Contact a Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain consultant
- Search for procurement and supply chain jobs
Latest JobsSupply Chain AnalystChicagoPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000Senior IT Sourcing AssociateWestportPermanentS&OP ManagerBurlingtonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000Merchandise PlannerNew YorkPermanentSenior Buyer - Marketing & Advertising SpendManhattanPermanentUSD65,000 - USD90,000Associate PlannerNew YorkPermanentSr Sourcing Analyst - ITChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD85,000Senior BuyerCulver CityPermanentTransportation SupervisorBronxvillePermanentView More Jobs