Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- GlenviewPermanentUSD100,000 - USD135,000
The Category Manager of Direct Materials will develop, implement, and execute category strategy while managing internal stakeholders and working closely with suppliers to meet the needs of the business by leveraging various category needs in the most strategic sense.
- Develop, implement, and execute strategy for multiple categories
- Join a transformational team and global brand with tremendous growth opportunity
The Senior Buyer coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, supplies, and advertising. This position is responsible for communicating with vendors on providing quality materials at competitive prices, delivered per our schedule and ensuring on time delivery to our customers.
NorthbrookPermanentUSD180,000 - USD220,000
- Experienced Senior Buyer Needed
- Industry Leader with Great Company Culture
Our client is looking for a sharp Director of Global Sourcing for a new global sourcing team which will help create value through strategic product breakdown, category strategies, and supplier rationalization with a collaborative approach. Having a CPG or manufacturing background is a must.
ReadingPermanentUSD85,000 - USD110,000
- Help build a world-class sourcing function in a Fortune 500 company
- Excellent compensation package and strong opportunity for advancement
Our client is a global manufacturer of specialty food products.
- Global manufacturer of specialty food products.
- Excellent career opportunity
Experience Director of Procurement in a fast-paced, international organizaton.
Arlington HeightsPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- Director of Procurement for Beauty Industry
- Leading, Inovative Cosmetics Company
Build, develop, and execute strategy at a widely-recognized global brand. These two positions are the next step in a transformational time for immediate-impact individuals. If you see yourself growing with a business for the long haul and as a future Director or VP, this is the role for you!
- Strategic sourcing wizards looking for an immediate impact role
- Drive strategy and build a team at a widely-known firm
Our client is looking for an experienced Buyer with a knack for building strong vendor relationships.
LislePermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- eCommerce experience a must!
- Excel skills a must!
A great opportunity to work in a 60 year old business yet within a newly established business category that offers huge upside in professional development and career advancement.
- New Opportunity due to growth and expansion of the business
- Be part of a new team with leadership and development opportunities
You will be responsible for sourcing produce, powdered herbs, packing goods and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Grow with an Expanding Company
- Looking for a Buyer from the Food and Beverage or Health and Wellness Industry
The Buyer coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, supplies, and advertising. This position is responsible for communicating with vendors on providing quality materials at competitive prices, delivered per our schedule and ensuring on time delivery to our customers.
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Looking for a Buyer from the Consumer Electronics Industry