Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- New YorkPermanent
This role sits on the Global Procurement team and oversees the Color Cosmetics Category. The Cosmetics Packaging Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing suppliers for the packaging aspect which includes sourcing and negotiating costs to maximize company efficiencies.
UnionPermanentUSD110,000 - USD140,000
- Must have experience in Cosmetics/Beauty Packaging Procurement or Development!
- Leading Beauty Organization located in New York City
Our client is a rapidly growing privately held food manufacturing company.
- Rapid Growing Privately Helf Food Manufacturing Company
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Our client, a leading supplier of fresh-cut and individually quick frozen produce, is seeking an experienced Buyer to support their growing Procurement function. The qualified candidate will be highly-detailed, with at least 2 years of experience sourcing and purchasing fresh produce.
PrincetonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Rapidly-growing Food Distribution Company
- Burgeoning Procurement Fucntion
Direct Procurement professional with API, Packaging, Lab Equipment knowledge
- Direct Procurement Professional needed
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team
Global technology company looking for a strong Procurement Analyst to join the team.
BedfordPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Help build the end-to-end procure-to-pay process
- Manage the purchasing funnel, including supplier selection and negotiations
The Buyer/Planner is primarily responsible for assisting with developing the Purchasing plan for Pharmaceutical ingredients and packaging components. This role will develop and manage a procurement plan that coincides with the production schedule. In addition, this individual will balance inventory and manage the daily needs of production, maintenance, and lab requirements.
ChicagoPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- Fast-growing innovative company with market disruptive technology
- Experience in Pharma/Medical Device is highly preferred!
The Category Manager will lead global sourcing activities for a variety of direct and indirect categories. This includes planning, development, execution and monitoring of procurement strategies & tactics over a $100M portfolio.
PalatinePermanentUSD60,000 - USD85,000
- Rapidly growing telecoms firm with national presence
- eProcurement experience a must!
The Senior Global Sourcing Specialist will support strategy focusing on finished goods sourced from global suppliers, particularly LCCs including China and India. This role is an immediate-impact position for established procurement professionals who can bring their knowledge and expertise to the forefront.
DallasPermanentUSD60,000 - USD90,000
- Nearly 100% global sourcing role, primarily Asia
- Fast-paced and exciting environment with excellent management team
The Procurement Specialist is a newly developed position with a Fortune 500 industry leader in Petrochemicals and Refineries.
ChicagoPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Procurement Specialist
- Inventory Control/Operations
The Senior Foodservice Buyer will join a fast-paced and dynamic environment in downtown Chicago. Flex your negotiation muscles and gain exposure to many different parts of a rapidly growing business with total market domination. This role will function as a Category Manager in training, perfect for candidates ready to take the next step beyond an individual contributor.
- Work closely with Category Manager as a manager-in-training!
- 100% individual performance-based bonus structure