Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- Silver SpringPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
Sourcing Professional needed to assist in growth of multi-national organization
PrincetonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Growing team looking for Sourcing Professional
- Global organization
Direct Procurement professional with API, Packaging, Lab Equipment knowledge
WalthamPermanentUSD80,000 - USD85,000
- Direct Procurement Professional needed
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team
The Senior Buyer analyzes the needs of manufacturing and orders material to ensure an uninterrupted flow of goods and services sufficient to support the master production schedule.
WorcesterPermanentUSD90,000 - USD95,000
- Seeking Purchasing professional with experience in a manufacturing environment
- Location: Waltham, MA
The Sourcing Manager is responsible for sourcing materials from supplier partners and ensuring continuous flow of supplies to meet production schedule requirements. This individual will partner with suppliers to provide competitive pricing, outstanding quality and on time delivery. Additionally, the Sourcing Manager will work with existing and new product introductions.
NapervillePermanentUSD55,000 - USD70,000
- Seeking Sourcing Manager with experience in New Product Introduction
- Location: Worcester, MA
The Buyer / Planner - Distribution role will source finished goods from both global and domestic suppliers in a high-volume purchasing environment at a major health care and medical equipment distributor. The successful Buyer will have experience in a dynamic environment and see themselves as a manager or team lead within the next year.
NilesPermanentUSD80,000 - USD120,000
- Fast-paced environment with fast-track to leadership role for high performers
- Management will give you the tools to enable your success, no micromanaging!
The Commodity Manager - Finished Goods is responsible for ensuring the cost effective and efficient procurement of finished goods (primarily from global suppliers) by utilizing Strategic Sourcing, Supply Base Management and Total Cost Analysis strategies. The estimated spend for this role is $300M and the largest category within the procurement group.
- Instantly recognizable consumer products manufacturer
- High-visibility role managing the largest category in the procurement group
Opportunity to work for a top food and beverage company!
Chance to work both in indirect sourcing as well as direct procurement!
- Opportunity to work for a top food and beverage company!
- Chance to work both in indirect sourcing and direct procurement!
The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for developing, leading, and executing sourcing strategies. The specialist will be expected to lead and execute initiatives, manage supplier relationships, and build new supplier relationships in order to reduce costs.
- Growing Company looking for employees wishing to develop their careers
- Chemical Sourcing Experience
The Supply Chain Buyer is responsible for managing the procurement process from purchase to delivery. They should have experience managing complex projects and the overall understanding of the supply chain life-cycle. This Supply Chain Buyer will be responsible identifying vendors with a focus on quality, cost and ensuring appropriate time lines.
AndoverPermanentUSD110,000 - USD1,300,000
- Procurement/Production Planning experience at CPG Organization required.
- Fast-paced & high-growth environment- Mandarin speaking is a plus!
This individual will manage assigned commodities by leveraging and developing strategic partnerships, evaluating supplier performance, balancing corporate spend within commodities.
- Join a leading Industrial Manufacturing company headquartered in North MA
- This is a well established business with opportunity for career progression