Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- Culver CityPermanent
You will be responsible for sourcing produce, powdered herbs, packing goods and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
ReadingPermanentUSD85,000 - USD110,000
- Grow with an Expanding Company
- Looking for a Buyer from the Food and Beverage or Health and Wellness Industry
Our client is a global manufacturer of specialty food products.
- Global manufacturer of specialty food products.
- Excellent career opportunity
The Buyer coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, supplies, and advertising. This position is responsible for communicating with vendors on providing quality materials at competitive prices, delivered per our schedule and ensuring on time delivery to our customers.
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Looking for a Buyer from the Consumer Electronics Industry
As a Sourcing Analyst, you will analyze, interpret and document sourcing activities.
- Be a part of a company that is changing lives around the World
- Must be commited, detail oriented, and results driven
The Senior Buyer will be responsible for developing, executing, and communicating a financially sound product strategy for procuring merchandise assortments that will be representative of the brand.
ConyersPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000
- Great opportunity with incredible company
- Looking for a strong Buyer for Fashion/Apparel Company
Directs ingredient product purchasing activities for operations, ensuring that all products meet the objectives for price, efficiency, and quality. Handling both food and packaging while managing vendor relationships appropriately.
GurneePermanentUSD140,000 - USD175,000
- Leading supplier to the food industry is adding top purchasing talent!
- Outstanding category manager needed for purchasing department!
The Director of Merchandising position is responsible for sourcing new suppliers, vendor relationship management, negotiating agreements, working with private label manufacturers to create value for an already strong Merchandising team.
- Industry leader and award-winning company
- Creative and unique culture that embraces entrepreneurial spirit
My client, a hair care company based in Los Angeles, CA is seeking a Buyer / Planner to support the Director of Procurement.
NorwoodPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Highly acclaimed haircare company seeking a Buyer / Planner
- Opportunity to develop and grow career within the beauty industry
Seeking a Buyer with strong aptitude in the plastics/electronics space and willingness to learn.
- Seeking Buyer for immediate start
- Must have experience in plastics and/or electronics procurement
Company is seeking an experienced and knowledgable Strategic Sourcing Buyer within their Procurement Division. This individual will be responsible for all sourcing resources, vendors and products for multiple business groups within the company.
- Great Growth Potential
- Industry Leading Manufacturing Company