Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
Buyer, Ingredients and Packaging will assist the Director of Procurement in the sourcing, ordering, and coordinating of activities associated with raw material purchases. They will control minor ingredient bids and work with forecasting of pricing products for the Finance group. The right candidate will be involved in the hedging / contracting activities with direction from the Ingredient team and the Director of Procurement.
Florham ParkPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Immediate Hire
- Looking for those with experience running RFP/RFQ
Our client is a leading global fast moving consumer goods company
- Leading Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent career opportunity
Analitical position open with a growing organization. Oracle Exp is preferred but not required.
- Analysts: Contract to Permanent role
- Opportunity to grow with a stable organization
Contract to Perm opportunity with a growing Testing, Compliance, and Certification company.
- Contract to permanent opportunity
- Fast growing oganization with room for growth
A well established food company located in Los Angeles, CA is looking to bring on a Procurement Specialist to support the purchasing team.
- Procurement Specialist Opportunity with well established food manufacturer
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-5 years experience in the food industry required
Global Financial Services Institution
- Global Financial Services Firm
- Globally recognized as a best in class organization