Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The Senior Director of Procurement will be responsible for managing all products and services that are sourced within the Procurement department. This leadership role requires innovation, negotiation and implementation of new sourcing strategies on a Global level.
Florham ParkPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Must have proven track record in Procurement
- Senior level Director role at leading CPG Organization in NYC!
Our client is a leading global fast moving consumer goods company
- Leading Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent career opportunity
Buyer, Ingredients and Packaging will assist the Director of Procurement in the sourcing, ordering, and coordinating of activities associated with raw material purchases. They will control minor ingredient bids and work with forecasting of pricing products for the Finance group. The right candidate will be involved in the hedging / contracting activities with direction from the Ingredient team and the Director of Procurement.
- Immediate Hire
- Looking for those with experience running RFP/RFQ
Analitical position open with a growing organization. Oracle Exp is preferred but not required.
- Analysts: Contract to Permanent role
- Opportunity to grow with a stable organization
Contract to Perm opportunity with a growing Testing, Compliance, and Certification company.
- Contract to permanent opportunity
- Fast growing oganization with room for growth
A well established food company located in Los Angeles, CA is looking to bring on a Procurement Specialist to support the purchasing team.
- Procurement Specialist Opportunity with well established food manufacturer
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-5 years experience in the food industry required