Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
- Lake ForestPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
The Senior SAP Procurement Business Analyst will act as lead analyst on projects of various types - i.e. new business implementation, existing template roll-out, enhancements / integration to facilitate new business process requirements etc.
SheltonPermanentUSD140,000 - USD150,000
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the area of SAP Procurement
- Work with Business Unit to champion and implement procurement best-practices
Global Consumer Products Management Company
- International Consumer Products Business, Household portfolio of brands
- Newly created department, this role will have visiblity to executive board
The Procurement Specialist will work in close collaboration with suppliers, clients and our internal partners such as Legal, Information Security, Data Privacy Compliance and Risk Management.
- The Procurement Specialist (PS) will be part of the Procurement Operations team.
- The PS supports Procurement Team members who are responsible for sourcing of dir
This position appeals to sales professionals looking to work for long-established company, venturing into a new business information product line. This position will be selling an online subscription-based, intelligent research solution to procurement and purchasing professionals across a national territory, where we help, where we help our clients to make better and more strategic purchasing decisions.
- Global Firm
- Growing Organization with rapid growth opportunities
A privately owned and operated wholesale company within the Fashion industry that has been around for over 20 years.
- Great Entry Level Opportunity
- Company Rapidly Growing
As a member of the Procurement team, the Supply Analyst will lead the inventory planning and supply distribution for all bulk items.
MarlboroughPermanentUSD115,000 - USD125,000
- Excellent opportunity for a Procurement Professional
- Fantastic Growth Opportunities
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will be responsible for the strategy and management of Indirect Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) Sourcing categories on a multi-country and multi-divisional basis. This role is responsible for the development, execution and compliance of global indirect sourcing strategies to maximize the overall value to the business.
- High visibiliy role at leading medical device company
- Chance to grow and develop professionally with an established organization
The Sourcing/Procurement Analyst will perform a critical role in vendor relations as well as the central sourcing and procurement functions.
- Procurement for one of the World's Largest Banks
- NYC office and competitive compensation
An established cosmetics company in New York City is seeking an experienced Purchasing Manager - FF&E. This position will involve sourcing, purchasing, and ensuring compliance for fixtures, fitting, and equipment, as well as marketing and merchandising materials. Only candidates with cosmetics or specific category experience will be considered.
AustinPermanentUSD65,000 - USD85,000
- Procurement position within a well-known Cosmetics Company in NYC
- 3-5 years of Cosmetics Experience required
The procurement role is a newly developed position with a highly profitable industry leader in the technology and medical device industry. Our client is looking for a buyer to support the Raw Materials or clean energy commodities as the company transitions from a transnational to a more strategic Procurement and Supply Chain division.
- Senior Buyer
- Direct Procurement/Purchasing/Buyer/Sourcing