Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Procurement / Spend Analysis jobs
- Los AngelesPermanent
A well established food company located in Los Angeles, CA is looking to bring on a Procurement Specialist to support the purchasing team.
- Procurement Specialist Opportunity with well established food manufacturer
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-5 years experience in the food industry required
Global Financial Services Institution
Florham ParkPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Global Financial Services Firm
- Globally recognized as a best in class organization
Our client is a leading global fast moving consumer goods company
New HavenPermanentUSD70,000 - USD75,000
- Leading Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent career opportunity
Senior buyer acting as an advisor to internal technical customers facilitating contract negotiations, working with teams to develop business and commercial requirements and managing designated supplier relationships.
HoustonPermanentUSD55,000 - USD70,000
- One of the world's fastest growing and innovative chemical companies
- Leading supplier of specialty chemical products
Our client is searching for a purchasing agent to join their capital projects group in Houston, TX. This role will provide full purchasing support for plant capital projects performed at a number of facilities across the U.S.
SheltonPermanentUSD140,000 - USD150,000
- Global manufacturer seeking purchasing agent for capital projects!
- Provide full purchasing support for all plant capital projects in the region
Global Consumer Products Management Company
- International Consumer Products Business, Household portfolio of brands
- Newly created department, this role will have visiblity to executive board
The Procurement Specialist will work in close collaboration with suppliers, clients and our internal partners such as Legal, Information Security, Data Privacy Compliance and Risk Management.
- The Procurement Specialist (PS) will be part of the Procurement Operations team.
- The PS supports Procurement Team members who are responsible for sourcing of dir
This position appeals to sales professionals looking to work for long-established company, venturing into a new business information product line. This position will be selling an online subscription-based, intelligent research solution to procurement and purchasing professionals across a national territory, where we help, where we help our clients to make better and more strategic purchasing decisions.
- Global Firm
- Growing Organization with rapid growth opportunities