Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
45 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
- Lake ForestPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,001
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for for all planning, logistics, analytics and other related functions of supply chain as needed by the business. This company is looking for someone with experience in SAP implementation and someone with an aggressive outlook for their own career. Success in cost savings and forecasting in a pharma environment is key for success in this role.
- Highly visible role, working for a global company
- Ability to impact the entire end to end supply chain
Michael Page is working on an exciting opportunity with an up and coming E-commerce organization located in the Greater Los Angeles area.
BostonPermanentUSD115,000 - USD135,000
- Supply Chain Manager Opportunity
- Bilingual Mandarin Required
Michael Page Boston is looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join the Global team to own the cross functional relationships with Sales, Product Supply, Demand Planning, NPI New Product Introduction, along with others. This is a high exposure role reporting to the Sr Director of Project Management and will be the SME related to Supply Chain. The Supply Chain Project Manager will have significant promotional options if they are successful in the role.
DallasPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- This is a full time perm placement role with a key client of Michael Page
- Targeting candidates with a mix of S&OP, B2B, and Consumer Products expereince
The Sourcing Analyst is a newly developed position with a Global Procurement and Supply Chain Management organization.
- Sourcing Analyst
- Strategic Supply Chain Management Consulting
Our client is a rapidly growing privately held food manufacturing company.
GreenvillePermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- Rapidly Growingg Privately Held Food Manufacturing Company
- Excellent Career Opportunity
The Supply Chain Manager is a newly developed position with a highly profitable industry leader in the Consumer Goods industry. Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Manager with extensive experience in demand planning to support the raw/finished materials or fast moving consumer goods commodities as the company transitions from a transnational to a more strategic Procurement and Supply Chain division.
- Consumer Goods
- Perishables/FMCG/CPG/Supply Chain Management
The candidate will be administratively and functionally reporting to the Logistics Supervisor.
CambridgePermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Entry of sales and purchase into operating system
- Manage import and export shipments with Clearing and Forwarding Agent
The Supply Chain Project Manager is responsible for all activities performed in support of the Supply Chain organization. This individual will work closely with manufacturers, 3PLs, carriers, repair vendors, and internal stakeholders.
- High visibility role with an industry leader!
- Location: Cambridge, MA
Our client is one of the most rapidly growing food & beverage distributors in the country. With locations all through out the west coast and across the US, the company sells a wide variety of alcohol beverage brands, organic food brands, global frozen food brands and perishable food brands to name a few. The company is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to oversee all processes and tools in place to help the company triple in size by 2020.
YonkersPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Grow with a fast-paced, top-tier food & beverage company in Los Angeles!
- Excellent base salary, benefits and location
The Space Planning Manager is responsible for delivering successful relocation projects while also
acting as an experienced figure on other projects for both clients and staff.
The Senior Transition Manager will have proven expertise in high-quality project delivery across a
range of sectors and also the ability to manage and train staff on a day to day basis. He/she will be
expected to manage or oversee several concurrent projects/clients while ensuring high-quality
delivery on each.
- Space Planning Manager
- Space Planning Coordinator