Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
56 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
- BostonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
The Supply Chain Coordinator is part of the Supply Chain Team and will report into the Director of Supply Chain in Boston, MA. This Coordinator role is heavily involved in all aspects of Supply Chain, from Supply Chain Partners identification and selection through the execution of multi-channel distribution.
ManhattanPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Opportunity to join an innovative and growing company
- Location is downtown Boston
As the Strategic Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the global category strategy including responsibilities for strategic sourcing, cost/price analysis, vendor management, and vendor performance assessment.
- leading luxury jeweler
- elite benefits including gym membership, laptop, and work life balance
The Manager of Supply Chain & Operations is responsible for ensuring the correct product is always available for customers while minimizing working capital and cost. This person will be responsible for the contract manufacturing process, sales and inventory forecasting, and raw material planning.
FairfieldPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Experience in Food& Beverage Required
- Managing Contract Manufacturers
Our client is an Industrial Developer and Manufacturer
BranchburgPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Global Industrial Developer and Manufacturer
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Our client is a Global leading specialty chemical manufacturing company
- Global leading specialty chemical manufacturing company
- Newly created position and excellent career opportunity
Growing company looking to add talent to the organization. Looking for a Logistics Manager with experience in contract negotiations for ocean carriers and 3PL.
- Contract negotiations for ocean carriers & 3PL
- Analyze KPI milestones on a monthly basis
Director level role, overseeing 6 functional areas; EDI, Demand Planning, Logistics, Sales & Inventory and Traffic
GlenviewPermanentUSD130,000 - USD151,000
- High visibility to the global group and business
- Global Management company with a large portfolio of brands
Our client is looking to add a successful Director of Supply Chain to their leadership team to help see through a successful implementation of S&OP and drive the demand planning team. The current team structure allows for demand planning to forecast at 3, 6, 12 and 18 month plans, therefore experience in this is necessary. Our client has setup a support system to surround this Director of Supply Chain and has set this role up for success!
ChicagoPermanentUSD95,000 - USD110,000
- High level opportunity reporting directly to an SVP
- Vastly growing company looking for someone to be a change factor
The Supply Chain Manager will have responsibility for a rapidly evolving and changing supply chain and will have ownership over decision making, process improvement/change, and will be asked to drive down costs. This opportunity will have a significant amount of autonomy within a rapidly growing business.
- Ecommerce company looking for a key supply chain team member
- Work in the Chicago Loop for a rapidly growing, well known organization
My client is looking for a Director of Supply Chain Operations for their lifestyle furniture brand. This person is responsible for the end-to-end Supply Chain operations. They are looking for someone who has fantastic experience in Warehouse Operations and systems as well.
- Fantastic Director of Supply Chain Operations role with a High-Growth Company
- Competitive Base Salary