Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
Our client are looking to add an experience manager to there team with first in class experience in planning, inventory and forecast management.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD180,000 - USD200,000
- Planning Manager
- Forecasting Manager
Our client, located in Los Angeles, CA is one of the fastest growing Consumer Goods businesses in the industry and has seen tremendous growth from a revenue and personnel standpoint. The new Director of Supply Chain will be responsible for an ever growing team with an increase in expectations on KPI's, business efficiency and overall cost control and forecasting.
- Leader in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry with 85% market share
- 8-10 years of Supply Chain Management experience and leadership
Our client is a rapidly growing privately held food manufacturing company.
BolingbrookPermanentUSD70,000 - USD110,000
- Rapidly Growingg Privately Held Food Manufacturing Company
- Excellent Career Opportunity
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for for all planning, logistics, transportation and all other related functions of supply chain as it is relevant to the business. This company is looking for someone with experience in JDA implementation and execution and whom is aggressive in their own career. Success in cost savings, forecasting and in a food/beverage environment is key in this positions growth.
- Opportunity to manage 5 direct reports
- Join a business that is seeing 160% bottom line growth since 2010
This Director of Global Supply Chain will be responsible for planning, managing, and successfully executing the company's global business initiatives in a timely manner. This exciting new role includes managing a team and leading projects to ensure cost effectiveness, timeliness and inventory management goals are all met.
- Top NYC Fashion & Apparel Company
- Must have experience in Fashion or Consumer Product Goods Company!
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for overseeing, managing, and day to day operations for all aspects of logistics. This position will be responsible for the delivery of finished goods to all key accounts and responsibilities are not limited to: planning, purchasing, forecasting, inventory management, and logistics.
- MUST HAVE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- Must have planning, purchasing, and logistics experience
Responsible for warehouse, transportation, logistics and distribution center activities across multiple facilities. ensures that activities are timely and completed in accordance with quality standards and company SOP's. Develops and implements policies that ensure effective completion of the area functions.
- Strategically manage distribution & transportaion
- Logistics Management
Top Fortune 500 beauty company looking for a Supply Chain Manager to lead all relationships with 3rd Party Manufacturers in regards to customer service, quality, and cost. This leadership role will oversee Operations and the Supply Chain organization.
- Well-established, Fortune 500 Beauty Company
- Must have experience working wtih 3rd Party Manufacturers
The Operations Manager will report to the Regional Director of the West Coast.
- Global Industry Leading Company
- Experienced Operations/Logistics/Supply Chain Manager
This company is proactively growing in MA. They have quickly seen growth both in revenue and employees and are looking to expand on their opportunities. With the right person at the helm of their Supply Chain, the opportunities for growth and revenue are endless. The Supply Chain Manager is a key member of the team that is responsible for training/developing and forecasting/planning for all things related to supply chain.
- Fast growing company looking for a new leader within supply chain
- High visibility role with growth opportunity