Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
46 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
- West HollywoodPermanent
The successful candidate coordinates warehouse and distribution center functional areas and related departments to maintain staff work schedules and effect necessary changes and revisions. Assigns, trains, directs, and appraises distribution center personnel. Ensures that safety regulations are closely adhered to. Ensures quality, productivity, accuracy, Federal, State, Local regulatory compliance regulations are achieved i.e. (FDA, OSHA)
- Responsible for warehouse, transportation, logistics and distribution center
- Experience in consumer goods manufacturing, packaging, distribution, fulfillment
The Supply Chain Director leads the Supply Chain function for the company's control systems in their Los Angeles site. Defines and manages commodity strategies and sourcing decisions, while ensuring business supply requirements are satisfied. Ensures procurement procedures are in compliance with government regulations, laws, and management objectives.
- Lead in a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products
- Excellent base salary and bonus structure in a competitive, top-tier company
The Director of Operations will be in charge of the operations, buying and forecasting.
- MUST BE FLUENT IN FRENCH
- Must have experience with forecasting
Newly created Supply Chain Manager role with an exciting and rapidly growing food company that is building a strong brand and market presence.
BolingbrookPermanentUSD180,000 - USD210,000
- Exciting new opportunity with a rapidly growing food manufacturing company
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of supply chain management experience
The VP, Supply Chain will be working directly with the President and CEO and will help shape the future of the supply chain division for the company. This position comes with a very outlined first year list of goals and expectations so that you understand exactly what your role will be and what will define success.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- Large food/beverage company looking for a new direction in Supply Chain
- Historic company headed in a new exciting direction, wants an impact player
The Director of Materials Management will be responsible for the execution of customer service and cross functional leadership within warehousing, reverse logistics, production, repair and leadership. The ideal person will have outstanding communication skills. This role will report directly to the VP of Supply Chain and will consistently be in front of senior management.
NapervillePermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,001
- Industry leader within the Food/Beverage space
- Looking to add an experienced, impact individual at a Director Level
The Director, Warehouse Operations will be located in Naperville, IL and is fully responsible for all warehouse operations for our client across the country. This individual will help ensure that all facilities are adhering to company policy, regulatory and compliance efforts and will proactively work towards continuous improvement initiatives for all operations.
SchaumburgPermanentUSD85,000 - USD110,000
- Large food company experiencing mass growth in 2017
- Strength in scaling a business
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for for all planning, logistics, transportation and all other related functions of supply chain as it is relevant to the business. This company is looking for someone with experience in JDA implementation and execution and whom is aggressive in their own career. Success in cost savings, forecasting and in a food/beverage environment is key in this positions growth.
- High growth opportunity reporting directly to VP of Supply Chain
- Growing business experiencing double digit growth over the last 5 years
Our client is a rapidly growing privately held food manufacturing company.
- Rapidly Growingg Privately Held Food Manufacturing Company
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Full-time opportunity for a Director of Supply Chain for one of the world's best known cereal brands. Headquartered in Los Angeles, our client believes that better quality food will make a better quality work place. They are looking for a dynamic and passionate candidate who will lead with the company's Vision and Purpose in mind.
- Fantastic full-time opportunity for a Director of Supply Chain
- Looking for a dynamic and passionate candidate