Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
56 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Exciting opportunity as a Director of New Product Development and Operations for a start-up beverage company located in the heart of the city. The founder is looking for her right hand in operations to manage the process from the product development to order fulfillment.
- Work for an exciting new start up in NYC!
- Experience in Food Science as well as Supply Chain is a plus
Huge opportunity for a professional looking to grow into the Director of Operations.
Oak BrookPermanentUSD50,000 - USD65,000
- Work for a Rapicly Growing/ Innovative Food Company
- Great opportunity with huge growth potential
Excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level! In this highly visible, project-based opportunity, you will be able take ownership of operations and warehouse initiatives.
ChicagoPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- Company undergoing double digit growth year-on-year
- Advance your career by working with a global CPG organization
Plan, develop, and implement strategies for Supply Chain Management so as to meet performance objectives within agreed budgets and specified timeframe. Manage areas within Supply Chain that may include sourcing, logistics, supplier development, overall supplier management and performance, purchased materials inventory management, and commodity management.
Franklin ParkPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Exciting opportunity to lead an innovative Supply Chain team!
- Food and Beverage manufacturer downtown in the heart of the Loop!
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team committed to the mission and brand of the organization, this is the perfect opportunity for you! This highly visible role will be reporting into the VP of North America.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD100,000 - USD101,000
- Groundbreaking food and beverage company seeks innovative leader!
- Opportunity to grow and develop own career!
Growing Nutritional Food Company is in need of a Director of Supply Chain to manage end-to-end Supply Chain at their growing Los Angeles Headquarters. Our client believes that better quality food will make a better quality work place. They are looking for a dynamic and passionate candidate who will lead with the company's Vision and Purpose in mind.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Full-Time Director Level Supply Chain Role for CPG Company
- Competitive Base Salary; Rapidly Growing Company
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-respected leader in the food and beverage space. With recent growth and promotions, our client is looking to add to their exceptional supply chain team.
BostonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD100,000
- Work for a leader in the CPG space!
- Tremendous opportunity with room for growth
The Strategic Sourcing Sr. Specialist will act as a category manager for point of sale retail equipment.
FairfieldPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Upward mobility potential
- High exposure to Sr. Leadership
Our client is an Industrial Developer and Manufacturer
Saint CharlesPermanentUSD90,000 - USD125,000
- Global Industrial Developer and Manufacturer
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Plan, develop, and implement strategies for Supply Chain Management so as to meet performance objectives within agreed budgets and specified time frame. Manage areas within Supply Chain that may include sourcing, logistics, supplier development, overall supplier management and performance, purchased materials inventory management, and commodity management.
- Join an innovative CPG company!
- Highly visible role leading extremely talented Supply Chain professionals!