Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Sales Forecast jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Sales Forecast jobs
- ElmhurstPermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data to determine how discoveries may be applied to profit the organization and meet the customer's needs. This highly visible and crucial role will report to the Supply Chain Manager. The ideal Logistics Analyst will have extensive knowledge within ERP systems and will be able to apply this to improve and innovate processes.
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Leading and growing CPG company seeks innovative logistics analyst!
- Highly visible role communicating across cross-functional departments
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for executing both demand forecasting and supply planning processes. This highly visible and crucial role will report to the VP of Supply Chain. This role will build and improve operational planning tools that connect the supply chain to the company's financial and strategic plans.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Innovative and growing CPG company seeks innovative Supply Chain Analyst
- Highly visible role communicating across cross-functional departments!
The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data to determine how discoveries may be applied to profit the organization and meet the customer's needs. This highly visible and crucial role will report to the Supply Chain Manager. The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for balancing customer demand with production capacity and inventory to meet customer requirements.
ChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Global industry leader within the CPG industry!
- Manufacturer in downtown Chicago!
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing company with their North American headquarters located in the Chicago Loop. Due to recent growth and acquisition, they are looking to add a supply chain data analyst to their team to help improve transportation across their network. This opportunity has a long runway for growth and is ideal for candidates looking to fast track their careers.
- Join a rapidly growing company in the Chicago Loop!
- Opportunity to really expand your supply chain skillset and influence change!
The Senior Operations Planner will play a pivotal role on the operations team. Responsibilities will be set to maintain the link between demand, production planning and procurement. Will assist in the analysis & forecasting behind component material plans and will be responsible for communicating demand plans to the procurement team.
RidgefieldPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Minimum 3-5 years related of planning experience in Supply Chain
- Working knowledge of MRP and supply chain planning practices
We are targeting to add a skilled Supply Chain Manager with experience in Planning, Materials and Inventory Manager to our team that is organized, personable, able to manage several design projects concurrently. Successful applicants will be driven and excel as part of a highly dynamic cross-functional teams.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Lead
Newly created position within a growing group. SAP experience preferred
- Immediate need for Supply Chain Analyst
- New group within a growing organization
Michael Page is currently working with an exciting market leading organization on a Sales and FP&A role.
- Immediate opportunity with an industry leader!
- 2-3 years of sales support or operations analyst experience