Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Sales Forecast jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Sales Forecast jobs
- UnionPermanentUSD65,000 - USD85,000
Our client is a rapidly growing privately held food manufacturing company
City of IndustryPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Rapidly Growing Privately Held Food Manufacturing Company
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Forecast Analyst will be responsible for using quantitative and analytical methods to predict, understand, and enhance, supply chain processes. The Forecast Analyst will be responsible for assembling data, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing shipment forecast generation. Responsible for developing and maintaining long term forecast horizon.
- Reporting to the Director of Operations
- Shipping Forecast Generation
Michael Page is currently working with an exciting market leading organization on a Sales and FP&A role.
- Immediate opportunity with an industry leader!
- 2-3 years of sales support or operations analyst experience
This position will be responsible for creating, optimizing, and managing global finished goods. Forecasting and meeting inventory targets. Aligns both internal and external processes to ensure attainment of directed business objectives. while taking into consideration cost and delivery ensuring product standards exceed customer expectations. Ensure Facilities are managed with best practices and consistent with overall corporate objectives.
- Global Inventory Management and Goals
- Tactical & Strategic Planning