Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Sales Forecast jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Sales Forecast jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, and collaborative, then join our client's fast growing team! The Supply & Demand Planner position is a highly visible Supply Chain role that is responsible for overseeing and optimizing the inventory planning across the Supply Chain network.
UnionPermanentUSD65,000 - USD85,000
- Opportunity to join a well established team and help it continue to grow!
- Looking for talented individuals who optimize inventory & service, end to end.
Our client is a rapidly growing privately held food manufacturing company
- Rapidly Growing Privately Held Food Manufacturing Company
- Excellent Career Opportunity
The Senior Operations Planner will play a pivotal role on the operations team. Responsibilities will be set to maintain the link between demand, production planning and procurement. Will assist in the analysis & forecasting behind component material plans and will be responsible for communicating demand plans to the procurement team.
RidgefieldPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Minimum 3-5 years related of planning experience in Supply Chain
- Working knowledge of MRP and supply chain planning practices
We are targeting to add a skilled Supply Chain Manager with experience in Planning, Materials and Inventory Manager to our team that is organized, personable, able to manage several design projects concurrently. Successful applicants will be driven and excel as part of a highly dynamic cross-functional teams.
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Lead
The Supply Chain Data Analyst will be responsible for executing both demand forecasting and supply planning processes. This highly visible and crucial role will report to the North American Director. This role will build and improve operational planning tools that connect the supply chain to the company's financial and strategic plans.
ChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Industry leading manufacturing company in downtown Chicago!
- Company growth and employee growth is our client's main focus!
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing company with their North American headquarters located in the Chicago Loop. Due to recent growth and acquisition, they are looking to add a supply chain data analyst to their team to help improve transportation across their network. This opportunity has a long runway for growth and is ideal for candidates looking to fast track their careers.
- Join a rapidly growing company in the Chicago Loop!
- Opportunity to really expand your supply chain skillset and influence change!
Newly created position within a growing group. SAP experience preferred
- Immediate need for Supply Chain Analyst
- New group within a growing organization
Michael Page is currently working with an exciting market leading organization on a Sales and FP&A role.
- Immediate opportunity with an industry leader!
- 2-3 years of sales support or operations analyst experience