Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Sales Forecast jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Sales Forecast jobs
- Manhattan BeachPermanent
A global, high-end consumer goods company with offices in Manhattan Beach, CA is searching for a Sales Analyst to join its growing Sales Operations team. In a newly created role, the selected candidate will report into the Sales Operations Manager, and will be responsible for supporting the sales planning and forecasting process.
- Innovative, creative, entrepreneurial company growing its Sales Operations Team
- High-end global brand with a distinctive and recognizable product
Own the forecasting, demand planning, budgeting, and inventory management for the various skincare lines.
- Director of Forecasting for an International Beauty Company
- Carry out all operations for luxury skincare products
As the Sales Analyst, you will provide and translate comprehensive analysis from customer, consumer, category, and product level data to inform top level strategies with actionable insights, supporting tactics, and fact-based recommendations.
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- TOP EMPLOYER
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN GROWING COMPANY
Our client is an industry leader in the Consumer Products space. As a rapidly growing household brand name, they offer an excellent organizational culture and a great opportunity to join a growing company. They are looking to add a Sales Data Analyst to their world class supply chain team.
- Work for a rapidly growing CPG company located in the Chicago Loop
- Excellent company culture with a number of growth opportunities