Procurement & Supply Chain - Transport / Distribution Manager jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Transport / Distribution Manager jobs
- Parsippany-Troy HillsPermanent
Our client, an industry-leading manufacturer of resins, chemical additives, and fertilizers, is seeking a Logistics Manager to oversee the movement of their raw materials & finished products.
- Industry-leading Chemical Company
- Established Company with Burgeoning Scope
Our client is an established organization providing their customers with high quality products. They partner and develop strong business relationships with top-tier companies throughout the world. They are looking for a Transportation Manager to lead a strategic portion of their North American operations.
South PlainfieldPermanentUSD40,000 - USD60,000
- Work for a rapidly growing, progressive and reward filled company.
- This is an opportunity to lead a team and report directly to senior leadership.
Our client, a growing food manufacturing company in the Plainfield Area, is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to support their North American operations. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Logistics function, with experience working within USDA/FDA guidelines.
- Family-owned & operated
- Growing North American Operation
Michael Page is currently assisting our client, an industry leading food and beverage company, with their search to find a Logistics Manager.
- Must have food and/or beverage industry experience
- In-depth negotiating skills and experience
The Head of Logistics will be responsible for increasing the productivity of all ecommerce fulfillment.
ChicagoPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,001
- Global CPG Company
- Must have DTC fulfillment experience
Our privately held client is seeing amazing growth in the distribution and manufacturing industry. Their dominance in the market has led to this unique opportunity in Chicago and they are looking for someone who is highly motivated and seeking advancement in their career to join the Supply Chain team. This position will have great cross functionality with the sales, engineering, HR, operations and finance teams.
ChicagoPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Highly visible role reporting to a VP
- Historically rich company looking for a leader within their logistics team
The Logistics Manager is a highly visible and integral role within our client's growing organization. This role is responsible for monitoring all inbound and outbound rates for all modes of transportation. The ideal candidate will have experience with all modes of international freight management as well as experience with 3PL vendor relationships.
- Industry leading international firm seeks Logistics Manager!
- Work in the heart of the Chicago Loop!
Seeking an individual who wants to be part of a small but growing company that provides sustainable and healthy beef to the Northan California region.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground level with a growing company!
- Sustainable grass-fed beef operation
Our client is building a shipping collaboration platform that provides transparency and ease of usage to companies shipping freight internationally.
- Innovative startup looking for candidates with 1-2 years logistics/operations
- Join a rapidly growing company in the heart of the Financial District in DTLA
The Logistics Manager is responsible for key aspects of day-to-day business operations including express, direct to consumer international transportation, returns shipping and processing and oversight of wholesale logistics.
- Exciting leadership opportunity with a global fashion company in DTLA
- Excellent base salary & benefits