Procurement & Supply Chain - Transport / Distribution Manager jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Transport / Distribution Manager jobs
- WaxahachiePermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
As the Assistant General Manager, you will be responsible for the success of assigned functions within a complex distribution center environment. You will work with the General Manager to develop strategies and objectives to maximizing productivity and leverage expenses for the distribution center.
- Opportunity to manage a new 650,000 square foot facility
- Fast track to a Manager position
The Head of Logistics will be responsible for increasing the productivity of all ecommerce fulfillment.
BryanPermanentUSD65,000 - USD70,000
- Global CPG Company
- Must have DTC fulfillment experience
To provide the planning model for the business ensuring average capacity loading is in place. Where there are capacity issues caused by high or unusual order intake, take appropriate action to ensure that customer expectations are maintained.
ChicagoPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,001
- Logistics Manager
- Global Manufacturing business
Our privately held client is seeing amazing growth in the distribution and manufacturing industry. Their dominance in the market has led to this unique opportunity in Chicago and they are looking for someone who is highly motivated and seeking advancement in their career to join the Supply Chain team. This position will have great cross functionality with the sales, engineering, HR, operations and finance teams.
ChicagoPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Highly visible role reporting to a VP
- Historically rich company looking for a leader within their logistics team
The Logistics Manager is a highly visible and integral role within our client's growing organization. This role is responsible for monitoring all inbound and outbound rates for all modes of transportation. The ideal candidate will have experience with all modes of international freight management as well as experience with 3PL vendor relationships.
InternationalPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Industry leading international firm seeks Logistics Manager!
- Work in the heart of the Chicago Loop!
Our client is a leading consumer packaged goods company of specialty products in the Americas
Wood DalePermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Leading consumer goods company of specialty products in the Americas
- Excellent career opportunity with a growing organization
The Transportation Manager will be overseeing the transportation team. This role plays an integral part of the Supply Chain team and will report into the VP of Operations. This role is primarily responsible for shipments to customers and other distribution centers within the organization.
New HavenPermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000
- Rapidly growing food and beverage distributor in the Chicagoland area!
- Amazing growth opportunity within transportation!
Global Privately Held Manufacturing Company of Specialty Chemicals
- Global Privately Held Manufacturing Company of Specialty Chemicals
- Excellent Career Opportunity with a growing company
Responsible for the success of assigned functions within a complex distribution center environment. The Director of Distribution works with the General Manager of Logistics & Transportation to develop strategies and objectives to maximizing productivity and leverage expenses for the distribution center
- Succession Planning
- Career Opportunity
Seeking an individual who wants to be part of a small but growing company that provides sustainable and healthy beef to the Northan California region.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground level with a growing company!
- Sustainable grass-fed beef operation