Procurement & Supply Chain - Transport / Distribution Manager jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Transport / Distribution Manager jobs
- Los AngelesPermanent
Logistics Director opportunity at a fast moving, rapidly growing CPG company located in Los Angeles, CA.
Des PlainesPermanentUSD140,000 - USD150,000
- Industry leading manufacturing/CPG company
- 5+ years experience managing & negotiation with 3PL and asset based carriers.
Our client is an international food and beverage distributor looking to add a Director of Operations to their team. They are known for their industry leading customer service and value, and they are looking to bring an operationally sound Director onto their growing team. This role will have a high degree of autonomy and regular interaction with C-level executives.
YorkPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Large opportunity with responsibility for a household brand name.
- Project management, process implementation, C-level exposure.
Our client is a Leading Global Consumer Healthcare Company
- Leading Global Consumer Healthcare Company
- Excellent opportunity to fast track your career growth
Our client is a Global Chemical and Additives Manufacturing Company
- Global Chemical and Additive Manufacturing Company
- Excellent career opportunity
The Logistics Coordinator will sit on the North American Logistics Team & will be responsible for overseeing the logistical functions for the company's Mexican operation.
FranklinPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Industry-leading Chemical Company
- International responsibilities
This is a role that will report to the Head of Supply Chain and will be responsible for working with the firm's partners on all domestic and international shipping to ensure a smooth product flow from the overseas partners to their final customer destination.
- Corporate Based Role working with the Warehouse Team to drive efficiencies
- Company is a small to medium sized firm
Exciting opportunity for a Logistics Manager with consumer packaged goods experience to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing and distribution company located in Los Angeles. This organization has a strong market presence and recognized brand.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
- Market leader with brand recognition
- 3-5 year's logistics management experience
Our client is a rapidly growing and consistently awarded organization located within the Chicago Loop. As a leading manufacturing and distribution firm, they have established themselves as top in their field and are looking to add a Customer Service and Logistics Manager to support their explosive growth.
- Work for a highly awarded, rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work closely with C-level executives at a top tier organization
Transportation Supervisor needed to oversee day to day logistics and fleet for a well established company in the paper goods industry
ChicagoPermanentUSD48,000 - USD53,000
- Urgent Hire- Transportation Supervisor*
- Transportation Supervisor
Work your way up to management in a highly recognizable company by taking on this leadership opportunity in their operations department!
- Join a rapidly growing, world-class organization!
- Supervisory role with the opportunity to quickly move into management