Real Estate - Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
- DallasPermanentUSD75,000 - USD115,000
Exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Hospitality Management Firms that has a newly created position owing to continued growth.
You will be working alongside the senior management team within acquisitions and development as they continue to add to their assets.
AustinPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading hospitality property management firm
- Excellent long term career opportunities available
Michael Page have partnered with a growing real estate investment and asset management firm focusing on opportunistic Multifamily assets throughout Austin who are seeking a VP of Acquisitions to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience Multifamily professional to join this growing investment and asset management firm as part of their VP team.
AustinPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Growing real estate investment firm focussing on Multifamily within Austin
- VP level position assisting in the strategic growth of this business
Michael Page have partnered with a large real estate investment firm who are looking for a analyst with significant waterfall modeling and DCF modeling experience to join there team as a Senior Financial Analyst based out of their offices in Austin.
Working closely with senior asset and investment management teams this is a fantastic opportunity for a strong analyst with commercial and or multifamily real estate experience to join this growing investment team.
ManhattanPermanentUSD150,000 - USD210,000
- Opportunity to join a growing real estate investment organisation
- Looking for a strong financial modeller with significant real estate experience
Based in Manhattan the Head of Investments & Acquisitions will be involved in the full cycle of our clients investment and acquisition activities throughout the US.
AustinPermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
- Owner/Developer looking to expand in the US - Mixed Asset Classes
- New York based with travel
Michael Page are working alongside a leading commercial real estate development firm with significant operations throughout USA. Our client is seeking a Real Estate Financial Analyst to join their growing team. Reporting into the Executive Vice President this is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate finance professional.
DallasPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Leading Commercial Real Estate Developer
- Exposure to VPs and SVPs, support acquisitions and development
Newly created position working directly with Head of Investments at this Dallas-area development firm the Analyst will assist in the underwriting and investment plan for new equity and debt opportunities for the company.
New YorkPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- National Developer seeking Analyst to join growing team
- High visibility and supporting CEO
An excellent opportunity for a charismatic and passionate leader with a strong interest in real estate and sales. Analyze new market trends and make connections to bring new investors to the company.
HoustonPermanentUSD65,000 - USD90,000
- Exciting opportunity for Real Estate fundraising champion
- Make great contacts in the Real Estate market
Newly created Real Estate Development Analyst will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for development opportunities across several asset types: office, residential, hotel, retail and mixed-use real estate. The Real Estate Development Analyst will perform property level strategic planning, quarterly and annual budgeting and reforecasts, and provide oversight of third-party operating partners and leasing teams.
DallasPermanentUSD90,000 - USD140,000
- Join a Houston Developer supporting a truly unique project portfolio
- Exposure to executives both internal and external - upward mobility
Newly created position working directly with the Co-Founders of the firm, Associate/Senior Associate will assist in the sourcing, underwriting and investment plan for new equity and debt opportunities for the company.
- Real Estate Private Equity - Leadership potential
- Value Add Office focused fund