Real Estate - Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
- DallasPermanentUSD70,000 - USD75,000
Exciting opportunity to join a growing Real Estate Investment Firm where you will be responsible for your own portfolio of funds.
Ideal for candidates with strong cash flow modeling experience who have a background in either multifamily / retail / hospitality real estate analysis.
HoustonPermanentUSD45,000 - USD55,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Real Estate Investment Firm
- Ideal for candidates with a background in Real Estate Analysis
Michael Page have partnered with a reputable Mixed use and Multifamily development and property management firm based in Houston that has continued to grow and develop its portfolio of class A properties throughout USA. With significant future growth of their Houston based portfolio our client is seeking an entry level / Junior analyst to join their growing real estate team as a financial and budget analyst.
DallasPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Junior level financial analsyt for a reputable Real Estate developmnent firm
- Fantastic opportunity to join this award winning organisation
Michael Page are working alongside a leading commercial real estate investment firm with significant operations throughout USA. Our client is seeking a Real Estate Financial Analyst/Acquisitions Analyst to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate finance professional who is looking to fast track their career.
DallasPermanentUSD75,000 - USD115,000
- Leading Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm in Dallas
- Work directly with dynamic Investment Committee on retail acquisitions
Exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Hospitality Management Firms that has a newly created position owing to continued growth.
You will be working alongside the senior management team within acquisitions and development as they continue to add to their assets.
AustinPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading hospitality property management firm
- Excellent long term career opportunities available
Michael Page have partnered with a growing real estate investment and asset management firm focusing on opportunistic Multifamily assets throughout Austin who are seeking a VP of Acquisitions to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience Multifamily professional to join this growing investment and asset management firm as part of their VP team.
AustinPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Growing real estate investment firm focussing on Multifamily within Austin
- VP level position assisting in the strategic growth of this business
Michael Page have partnered with a large real estate investment firm who are looking for a analyst with significant waterfall modeling and DCF modeling experience to join there team as a Senior Financial Analyst based out of their offices in Austin.
Working closely with senior asset and investment management teams this is a fantastic opportunity for a strong analyst with commercial and or multifamily real estate experience to join this growing investment team.
ManhattanPermanentUSD150,000 - USD210,000
- Opportunity to join a growing real estate investment organisation
- Looking for a strong financial modeller with significant real estate experience
Based in Manhattan the Head of Investments & Acquisitions will be involved in the full cycle of our clients investment and acquisition activities throughout the US.
AustinPermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
- Owner/Developer looking to expand in the US - Mixed Asset Classes
- New York based with travel
Michael Page are working alongside a leading commercial real estate development firm with significant operations throughout USA. Our client is seeking a Real Estate Financial Analyst to join their growing team. Reporting into the Executive Vice President this is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate finance professional.
DallasPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Leading Commercial Real Estate Developer
- Exposure to VPs and SVPs, support acquisitions and development
Newly created position working directly with Head of Investments at this Dallas-area development firm the Analyst will assist in the underwriting and investment plan for new equity and debt opportunities for the company.
New YorkPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- National Developer seeking Analyst to join growing team
- High visibility and supporting CEO
An excellent opportunity for a charismatic and passionate leader with a strong interest in real estate and sales. Analyze new market trends and make connections to bring new investors to the company.
- Exciting opportunity for Real Estate fundraising champion
- Make great contacts in the Real Estate market