75 Matching Jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The firm is looking for a dynamic Transfer Pricing Senior to join our growing International tax team.
- Excellent transfer pricing opportunity that offers excellent Work/life balance
- Get out of BIG 4, excellent culture and environment
Seeking a Tax Director to oversee all aspects of income tax compliance and lead a team within a growing company.
- Excellent opportunity to spearhead a team with a growing company
- Great work culture
Looking for a Senior Tax Associate who specializes in partnership tax with previous public accounting experience.
- Opportunity to work for a top tier accounting firm
- Flexible work environment with competitive benefits
Seeking an in-house Tax Advisory candidate. This is a great opportunity that provides a flexible workplace and has great opportunity for growth.
- Excellent opportunity to move in-house!
- Fantastic company with a great work/life balance
An amazing opportunity to work for a large regional firm. Work closely with clients to prepare HNW returns.
- An amazing opportunity to work for a mid-sized firm
- A great opportunity for growth
A large global financial and professional services firm is seeking a senior-level tax candidate to head of their tax planning function. This position will report to the head of tax within a growing department and firm.
- Tax Planning position within rapidly growing company
- Responsible for all aspects of tax planning
Tax Associate, Senior Tax Associate, and Tax Manager roles within multiple Public Accounting Firms ranging from small to global in size.
- Associate to Manager Tax roles within Small, Mid-sized, and Global CPA firms
- Working with multiple CPA firms looking to bring on top Tax Candidates
A well-known international insurance company. The firm is looking for an innovative person to manage the tax team.
- An established insurance company
- An amazing and newly created role
Our client is seeking a Senior Tax Manager who has previous experience with partnership clients. Must be a team player and a self starter.
MalvernPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
- Excellent environment and employee culture
- Exciting work and great opportunity for growth
- The Tax Manager is responsible for managing the outsourced provision and compliance processes for the US and Canadian income taxes along with the management of audits (both financial and tax.)
- This position will also be responsible to assist with tax planning strategies (domestic and intern.), M&A/organic growth activity, sales and use tax compliance and audits, and domestic personal property tax, licenses and miscellaneous taxes.
- National company with a growing location
- Great work environment and culture
About Michael Page Finance & AccountingMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist finance and accounting recruitment. Our clients cover a multitude of industry sectors, including telecommunications, media and entertainment, consumer products, retail, pharmaceutical, advertising and manufacturing. Client focus ranges from the Fortune 500 to growth-oriented, development stage entities. Exceeding expectations and delivering recruitment success to our clients is something we enjoy.
Specialists in Finance and Accounting RecruitmentA world-class recruitment agency that specializes in finance and accounting, Michael Page places the brightest accounting job seekers in businesses ranging from small to medium enterprises to global multinational companies.
With long-established networks in the finance and accounting sector and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page is an exclusive business partner for many companies in mid to senior-level finance recruitment and the first call for employees who are serious about their finance or accounting career.
We place skilled finance experts in areas like accounting, finance, taxation, public accounting, internal audit and treasury, applying the strength of our international resources to help you grow your business or find the perfect job.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the finance sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how finance shapes the success of a company and we consistently place talented finance job seekers into roles that fulfill their skills and aspirations.
Our Recruitment ExpertiseOur dedicated finance team specializes in recruiting the following roles:
- Non-profit and healthcare
- Professional services
- Banking and financial services
For More Information on How We Can Support Your Hiring or Job Search needs:
Latest JobsPartnership Senior Tax AssociateHartfordPermanentTransfer Pricing Tax SeniorNew YorkPermanentVP, Tax PlanningNew YorkPermanentSenior/Director of Tax- Biopharmaceutical CompanyNew YorkPermanentVP of TaxNew YorkPermanentTax ManagerMalvernPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000Tax AssociateNew YorkPermanentSenior Tax ManagerNew YorkPermanentTax AnalystNew YorkPermanentView More Jobs