183 Matching Jobs
- Advertising Agency
- Analysis & Planning
- Brand & Design
- Client/Investor Relations
- CRM Agencies
- Digital, Online & Social Media
- Exhibitions / Events & Experiential
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Management
- Media Planning & Buying
- PR & Communication Agencies
- Product Manager
- Product Marketing
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobChicagoPermanentUSD109,000 - USD114,000
Manage the Marketing Department in all operations requiring monitoring, directing and development of department resources and systems. Align the goals of the team with corporate strategies. Create and be a driving force behind the department's long-term goals. Assist in developing, implementing and supporting integrated marketing communications initiatives focused on meeting marketing strategy and goals.
- Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
- 90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
Our client, an integrated marketing and communications agency, is seeking a hungry, experience and passionate senior account executive to support and lead fashion/retail accounts.
EnglewoodPermanentUSD555 - USD560
- Full Service Public Relations Agency Seeking Senior Account Executive
- To Work on Portfolio of Premium Fashion and Retail Accounts
The Product Development Specialist will be an important member of the senior marketing team.
ChicagoPermanentUSD50,000 - USD80,000
- Product Development Specialist
- Product Development Specialist
Do you want a career where you make a lasting impact with a global company? Where your passions and entrepreneurial mindset are fostered through world-class training and professional development? Where you are surrounded by some of the most inspiring recruiters in Chicago? Then PageGroup is the place for you.
Read on to learn more about your role as a Sales Consultant.
- Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2016
- Business Development, Recruitment and Sales
To support, coordinate and manage the sales and marketing function for the business. Highlight and pursue business opportunities and maintain key accounts. This role reports directly to the CEO.
ProvidencePermanentUSD145,000 - USD150,000
- Global Design Firm- Account Executive
- Account Executive reporting to CEO
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for leading and driving business growth through strategic marketing and product positioning efforts.
BostonPermanentUSD140,000 - USD170,000
- Key role in the business reporting directly into the CEO.
- Marketing Director position with a diversified industrial electronics company.
The company is a rapidly growing business, having grown 25% last year, seeking an experienced B2B Marketer to join their developing Marketing group. The role offers exposure to senior leadership with a direct line to the CEO and management of a diverse marketing team.
ChicagoPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Heavy exposure to senior leadership and responsibility for 2 direct reports
- Global reach with locations on 3 different continents
Our client is seeking Marketing Associate that will work closely with internal accounting and the investment teams. The Marketing Associate will be a highly versatile and significant role focused on strategic projects with several of the firm's Partners.
BillericaPermanentUSD80,000 - USD81,000
- Established Global Private Equity Firm
- Strong Opportunity to Own Projects and Progress Quickly
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director Sales and Marketing. The Marketing Manager will play an integral role working collaboratively as a critical member of this small, fast-paced team. Seeking creative, driven, high-performing marketing manager with a strong technical background to drive success in today's environment. This is a role with broad responsibilities including social media, webinars, trade shows, technical marketing pieces, and working with the national and international sales organization.
- Key role in the business reporting directly into the Global Marketing Director
- Materials company with a rich 50 year history.
About Michael Page MarketingMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist marketing recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Marketing RecruitmentMichael Page Marketing is a recognised leader in marketing recruitment, with a long-standing reputation as the recruitment specialists who represent the country’s best marketing career opportunities, ranging from entry-level to executive appointments.Striking a powerful balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, our marketing consultants recruit at both an international and local grassroots level, facilitating successful connections between employer and employee.We recruit marketing talent for industries such as commerce, industry, trade, B2B, financial services, professional services, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, healthcare, and government and not-for-profit.With so many of these opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in mid to senior-level marketing recruitment, and the first port of call for marketing professionals who are looking for new, challenging opportunities.Many of our consultants worked directly in marketing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how marketing shapes business performance, and we consistently and successfully match outstanding jobseekers with exciting marketing roles that develop their skills and support their career vision.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment ExpertiseOur team of marketing experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Head of Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- General Manager, Marketing
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Communications Manager
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Assistant Product Manager
- Corporate Communications Manager
- PR Manager
- Market Research/Insights Manager
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Insights Analyst
- User Experience Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Sponsorship Manager
- Events Manager
- Strategy Planning Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Government Relations Manager
- Database and CRM Manager
- Database Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant
Latest JobsFashion/Retail Senior Account ExecutiveNew YorkPermanentToExportEnglewoodPermanentUSD555 - USD560Product Development SpecialistParsippany-Troy HillsPermanentSales ConsultantChicagoPermanentUSD50,000 - USD80,000Account ExecutiveWashingtonPermanentMarketing Associate - Private EquityChicagoPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000Marketing Manager - MaterialsBillericaPermanentUSD80,000 - USD81,000Marketing Director - TechnologyBostonPermanentUSD140,000 - USD170,000Ecommerce Manager - Lifestyle ApparelLos AngelesPermanentUSD80,000 - USD120,000View More Jobs