215 Matching Jobs
- Analysis & Planning
- Brand & Design
- Client/Investor Relations
- CRM Agencies
- Digital, Online & Social Media
- Exhibitions / Events & Experiential
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Management
- Media Planning & Buying
- PR & Communication Agencies
- Product Manager
- Product Marketing
- Public Relations
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobChicagoPermanentUSD109,000 - USD114,000
Manage the Marketing Department in all operations requiring monitoring, directing and development of department resources and systems. Align the goals of the team with corporate strategies. Create and be a driving force behind the department's long-term goals. Assist in developing, implementing and supporting integrated marketing communications initiatives focused on meeting marketing strategy and goals.
Featured JobEl SegundoPermanent
- Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
- 90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
The Marketing Communications Manager will expand brand awareness and generate leads, with an emphasis on direct email marketing and grassroots channels. A thorough understanding of the sell side equity markets is a requirement, including experience with broker vote commission management. This position will report directly to the SVP of Marketing and will work closely with the creative services and editorial teams
ProvidencePermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
- Opportunity to join a growing privately held RIA with offices globally
- Looking for Marketing Professionals with a strong background in Sell-Side
Our client is a multi billion dollar medical device business specializing in vascular, oncology, urology and surgical specialities. They have successfully grown year on year and are now looking to add a product manager to their expanding team.
- Product Manager opportunity for a rapidly growing Medical Device business.
- Huge room for growth and autonomy in a worldwide brand.
Our client in Downtown LA is seeking an e-Commerce Manager who can bring broad expertise to improve and manage SEO, organic search, content marketing, analytics, merchandising and promotional support, and contact strategies. This person will have an entrepreneurial spirit, deep understanding of digital and ecommerce marketing, effective time and project management skills, best practices, and a passion for data analytics.
- e-commerce Manager
- Must have fashion experience
Help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge through trainning and your expertise.
- Full-time corpoarte trainer for Cosmetic Company!
- North America Corporate Trainer position!
Our client, located in New York, is seeking an eCommerce Manager to join their growing eCommerce team and drive customer acquisition through new business and new revenue streams.
ProvidencePermanentUSD110,000 - USD120,000
- Premium Beverage Company Seeking Digitally Savvy Marketer
- Growing eCommerce Team in Lean, Entrepreneurial Environment
This position will create and execute new business growth initiatives within strategic markets. This role presents an opportunity for a successful process or product development engineer to grow into a strategic commercial leadership position. Reporting directly to the VP of Product Management.
- Opportunity to manage and develop new products with a leading business.
- Worldwide business with an excellent reputation in the market.
Growing media company in NYC is seeking an Assistant Account Manager to research, create presentations, pitch to potential clients, and edit content.
- Growing media company in NYC is seeking an Assistant Account Manager
- to research, create presentations, pitch to potential clients, and edit content.
Forward-thinking national general contractor and construction manager is looking for a marketing coordinator to join their team in Houston.
SchaumburgPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- 3 to 5 year experienced professional
- Experienced preparing proposals in Adobe Creative suite
The Sr. Product Manager will be in charge of cradle to grave product management for a $10 million product portfolio. This a global customer facing role and the Sr. Product Manager will be in charge of leading and executing a strategic business plan for their product portfolio.
- Global Manufacturer of IT Hardware and Software Solutions
- Looking for Dynamic Strategic Growth Oriented Product Manager
About Michael Page MarketingMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist marketing recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Marketing RecruitmentMichael Page Marketing is a recognised leader in marketing recruitment, with a long-standing reputation as the recruitment specialists who represent the country’s best marketing career opportunities, ranging from entry-level to executive appointments.Striking a powerful balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, our marketing consultants recruit at both an international and local grassroots level, facilitating successful connections between employer and employee.We recruit marketing talent for industries such as commerce, industry, trade, B2B, financial services, professional services, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, healthcare, and government and not-for-profit.With so many of these opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in mid to senior-level marketing recruitment, and the first port of call for marketing professionals who are looking for new, challenging opportunities.Many of our consultants worked directly in marketing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how marketing shapes business performance, and we consistently and successfully match outstanding jobseekers with exciting marketing roles that develop their skills and support their career vision.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment ExpertiseOur team of marketing experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Head of Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- General Manager, Marketing
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Communications Manager
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Assistant Product Manager
- Corporate Communications Manager
- PR Manager
- Market Research/Insights Manager
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Insights Analyst
- User Experience Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Sponsorship Manager
- Events Manager
- Strategy Planning Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Government Relations Manager
- Database and CRM Manager
- Database Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant
Latest JobsProduct Manager - Medical DeviceProvidencePermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000e-Commerce ManagerLos AngelesPermanentCorporate TrainerSimi ValleyPermanenteCommerce Acquisition Manager - CPGNew YorkPermanentProduct Development Manager - ManufacturingProvidencePermanentUSD110,000 - USD120,000Assistant Account ManagerNew YorkPermanentMarketing CoordinatorHoustonPermanentSr. Product Manager - Security and Brand ProtectionSchaumburgPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000Sr. Product Manager - Security and Brand ProtectionRacinePermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000View More Jobs