Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
506 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Baldwin ParkPermanent
Our client is looking for a Facilities manager with experience in CAPEX Projects, Installations and Maintenance (PM, CM) to lead the Baldwin Park facility. The manufacturing site is regulated by the FDA and the USDA and produces a high quality product.
- Chillers, Boilers, HVAC, Ammonium System
- Maintenance, USDA, Facilities, Capital Projects
The Quality Manager will be responsible for the development of quality systems, procedures, and controls to ensure products exceed expectation and quality specifications. The right candidate will have knowledge of all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Work for a leading company in high-quality commercial grade hardware
- Offices all over the world - ability to travel!
The Quality Engineer/Quality Manager position is a diverse role on a very successful team that is responsible for the implementation, maintenance, audit, and continuous improvement of the facility's quality system and processes.
WalthamPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Opportunity to have a position that wears many hats!
- Rapidly growing company with room for a lot of expansion
This person will drive and resolve supplier related problems across the company's major supply chain. The Supplier Quality Engineer will support 30 of the company's key suppliers on a domestic and occasional international scale.
WalthamPermanentUSD66,000 - USD75,000
- Seeking local candidates with 2+ years supplier quality engineering experience
- NASDAQ-listed, high-tech manufacturer based in the Greater Boston Area.
Supplier Quality Engineer position working with high-tech electronics, microscopes, and scientific instruments.
NashuaPermanentUSD65,000 - USD95,000
- Well established multibillion dollar company
- Seeking candidates with 2+ years of supplier quality engineering experience
This position will be responsible for all electronic products globally in terms of quality. The person will determine final decisions on product quality including sub-standard and counterfeit assessment on a global basis. Additionally, the position has the responsibility for ensuring that the quality system is established, implemented, and maintained in accordance with published standards including ISO 9001.
InternationalPermanentUSD90,000 - USD125,000
- Seeking manufacturing quality engineers with a strong electronics background
- This NH startup has grown to a worldwide provider of electronic components
The Senior Quality Engineer - Medical Device will play a fundamental role with driving Quality Engineering across functions. Under the guidance of the Sr Director of Quality, this would include - Product Quality, Quality Systems, Supplier Quality, Incoming Inspection and production.
WiltonPermanentUSD45,000 - USD50,000
- Leads Quality and New Product Development Quality within the entire organization
- Seeking candidates with BS in Engineering & 6-10 years of medical device Quality
The Engineering Sales Administrator shall follow all written procedures for (Order Entry, Estimates, Adding Sales Contact information (CRM maintenance), Shipping Methods, Lead Times, Order Tracking.
NewingtonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Do you have 5+ years experience of sales engineering?
- Have you gotten experience in an ERP environmnent?
The quality manager will be in charge of quality program is implemented and maintained which will allow a consistent quality standard to be maintained. The candidate has the organizational freedom to identify problems related to quality and correct, initiate action for their correction, or stop any work or activity that violates the established quality standards
NashuaPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Do you have 5+ years experience of quality engineering?
- Are you certified green belt in six sigma?
Investment castings company within the Aerospace, Automotive, and Defense industries is seeking a Process Engineer to join their growing division in New Hampshire.
- Opportunity to work within multiple industries within Manufacturing environment
- Seeking candidates with Materials backgrounds; Ceramics experience desired
About Michael Page Engineering & ManufacturingMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment. All of our consultants have a minimum of 5 years industry experience, which enables them to offer insightful, informed recruitment advice. We offer both temporary and permanent engineering recruitment solutions and have a client and candidate base that is second to none.
Specialists in Engineering and Manufacturing RecruitmentOur consulting team specializes in areas like mechanical, electrical, civil, structural and chemical engineering, as well as the end-to-end manufacturing process. With our long-established networks in these sectors across the US – and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge – Michael Page has become the first choice for job seekers and top-tier businesses in engineering and manufacturing across the country.We invest intensively in matching the brightest job seekers with the best employers through sophisticated recruitment strategies that include tapping into our international database, targeted advertising, personal referrals and niche recruitment websites. Candidates often approach us directly when they make a career move, confident of our global networks, strong results and technical understanding of the engineering and manufacturing sector.Many of our consultants worked directly in engineering and manufacturing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
For More Information on How We Can Support Your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
- Upload a job brief
- Contact a Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing consultant
- Search for engineering and manufacturing jobs
Latest JobsFacilities ManagerBaldwin ParkPermanentSales Engineering TechnicianWiltonPermanentUSD45,000 - USD50,000Quality ManagerNewingtonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000Process Engineer - Aerospace Manufacturing - New HampshireNashuaPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000Operations ManagerRaleighPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000Director of Quality - Aerospace NADCAPNashuaPermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000Sales EngineerProvidencePermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000Value Stream LeaderStratfordPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000Product/Design EngineerInternationalPermanentUSD70,000 - USD100,000View More Jobs