Life Sciences jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Life Sciences jobs
- CambridgePermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
Are you interested in working for an International Publicly Traded Biotechnology company? Do you want to take the next career step at a thriving and expanding company? If so, the Accounts Payable Specialist - Biotechnology may be the perfect role for you. My Client is looking for a CPA qualified accountant to Manage a team of accountants at their Cambridge location. Successful applicants should apply now for consideration within 48 hours.
WalthamPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Work for a newly establish Finance Department in Cambridge MA
- Direct Access to Finance Business Partner and other Directors
Are you interested in taking the next step towards a management position? Do you want to grow out your career in an expanding Biotechnology company? If so, the Senior Staff Accountant - Biotechnology is a great opportunity for you. Our client is looking for an accountant with a CPA to take on a supervisory role and join a stable, growing medical device company. This role involves both both general ledger and technical accounting research. Please apply.
- Supervise a team of 2 Direct Reports
- Innovative Scholarship Program for Emloyee Children
Do you want to take the next progressive step in your career at an expanding Biotechnology company located in Cambridge MA? If so, this may be the perfect role for you. Reporting to the Director of Accounting, Reporting & Compliance, this employee will be responsible for the preparation of SEC filings, researching and documenting all technical accounting positions and memos, and will oversee all aspects of internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Report to the Director of Accounting, Reporting & Compliance
- Publicly Traded International Company
Do you want to work for a reputable and expanding Biotechnology company? The Manager of Financial Reporting and Compliance - Biotechnology will be responsible for Sarbanes Oxley compliance domestically and internationally and will handle the Company's external financial reporting function. This role enables the candidate to create and drive the company's efforts to achieve excellence in these areas. If interested please apply.
- Reporting directly to Company Executives
- Publicly Traded International Biotechnology Company
For this Japanese speaking Accountant role, the candidate is responsible for performing various accounting functions, including providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
HopkintonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD115,000
- Japanese Speaking Accountant role at a globally recognized biotech company
- Located in a brand new building in Midtown East
As Sr. Quality Engineer you will have a wide range of responsibilities which will be dependent on experience and qualifications of the candidate.
- Quality Engineer opening with a Gloabal Medical Device Company
- Exciting and Growing Stable Medical Device Company
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for regional sales of an established product portfolio. The products and services are used by many large pharmaceutical, OTC and health care institutions.
- Medical Device Sales Manager
- Hospital Sales Manager
The Senior Accountant SEC will be a part of an established accounting department supporting the preparation of periodic filings, 10-K, 10-Q.
- Senior Accountant SEC
- Senior Accountant SEC Reporting
The qualified individual is the technical leader of the metal finishing operations. As such, she/he is responsible for the investigation, definition and optimization of the surface finishing of the Nitinol components
- Growing Medical Device Company
- Newly Created Opening
The Principal Development Scientist supports new product development by functioning in two or more of the following capacities.
- Broad-based technical leadership that spans across multiple therapeutic categories and or scientific disciplines and is a recognised expert in the scientific community
- Developing and executing technical strategies across multiple therapeutic categories and/or scientific disciplines
- Project Leadership of complex global projects
- New Product Development
- Consumer Care Oral Dosage
About Michael Page Healthcare & Life SciencesMichael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences was launched in October 2013. We work with a number of clients, including Novartis (vaccines and diagnostics) and Biogen Idec. We place skilled people across the healthcare and life sciences sector, with a focus on the biotechnology and pharmaceutical markets.
Placement Track RecordSenior Director of Tech Ops – Global Biotech, CambridgeManager of Quality Control – Public Biotech, CambridgeDirector of Regulatory Affairs – Pre-IPO, CambridgeManager of Quality – Phase III Biotech, CambridgeDirector of HEOR, Public Biotech, BostonClinical Trials Manager, Global Biotech, Weston
For More Information on How We Can Support Your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
- Upload a job brief
- Contact a Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences consultant
- Search life sciences jobs
Latest JobsAccounts Payable Specialist - BiotechnologyCambridgePermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000Senior Staff Accountant - BiotechnologyWalthamPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000Senior Manager of External Reporting and Compliance - BiotechCambridgePermanentManager of Financial Reporting and Compliance - BiotechnologyLexingtonPermanentJAPANESE SPEAKING ACCOUNTANTNew YorkPermanentSr. Quality EngineerHopkintonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD115,000Sales Manager, Medical DevicesParsippany-Troy HillsPermanentSenior Accountant SECInternationalPermanentChemical Process EngineerDanburyPermanentView More Jobs