Life Sciences jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Life Sciences jobs
- BrocktonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- The Product Manager will work closely with the global commercial team for disease research.
- The Product Manager will drive the values that support our client's culture and vision.
- Our client is a multi-billion dollar company.
- Our client is a global biopharmaceutical researcher and manufacturer.
- The contract analyst will work closely with the finance team in the maintenance and calculations of contracts and pricing agreements.
New BrunswickPermanentUSD95,000 - USD115,000
- Established team with strong leadership
- Potential for the position to develop into a full time role
Manage and implement the full complement of technical engineering activities associated with product development including product design, material selection, prototyping, pre clinical testing, scale up and transfer to manufacturing, and product launch. Create and implement technical project activity plans. Manage Design Control requirements and provide project management support for product team activities. Work with surgeons to conduct handling labs for new product
- Non - Profit Healthcare Company
- Tremendous Opportunity for Growth
For this Japanese speaking Accountant role, the candidate is responsible for performing various accounting functions, including providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Japanese Speaking Accountant role at a globally recognized biotech company
- Located in a brand new building in Midtown East
Plans and directs activities concerned with the design, development, application, validation, implementation and maintenance of quality standards to ensure that new and existing products meet requirements for biocompatibility and microbiological safety
- Leading Medical Device Company
- Growth Opportunity
The Medical Director assists the GM in planning, directing, and coordinating all medical and related activities for various Health Plans. The Medical Director participates in implementing standards of medical service and advises the GM on medical and administrative questions as they relate to the clients. The Medical Director plans for and participates in physician education and investigates and implements new medical and clinical practices and techniques.
- Growing MLTC, FIDA, and Medicare Advantage Plan
- Well known Healthcare organization in New York
The Senior Research Scientist will be able to join a dynamic and growing medical device start up company. They will be responsible for improving efficiency and optimization of existing research operations.
- Growing Medical Device Start Up Company
- Opportunity to have a high level of impact with career and growth potential
The International Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for the following missions:
· Ensure commercial development at the international level.
· Implement the international commercial strategy according to the strategic orientations and accompany the implementation of the Commercial Department and the tools for monitoring and follow-up,CambridgePermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000
Lexington based pharmaceutical firm seeks Senior Tax Analyst to join their growing Tax team. The role reports directly into their Director of Tax and is the #2 tax professional in the business.
CambridgePermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- #2 Tax professional in the comapny
- Based in Lexington, MA
Cambridge based biotechnology firms seeks US Tax Accountant to join their growing Tax team. The role reports directly into their Head of Tax for the firm.
- Tax role in the heart of Cambridge's biotech/ medical/ pharma/ startup scene
- Based in the heart of Cambridge, MA
About Michael Page Healthcare & Life SciencesMichael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences was launched in October 2013. We work with a number of clients, including Novartis (vaccines and diagnostics) and Biogen Idec. We place skilled people across the healthcare and life sciences sector, with a focus on the biotechnology and pharmaceutical markets.
Placement Track RecordSenior Director of Tech Ops – Global Biotech, CambridgeManager of Quality Control – Public Biotech, CambridgeDirector of Regulatory Affairs – Pre-IPO, CambridgeManager of Quality – Phase III Biotech, CambridgeDirector of HEOR, Public Biotech, BostonClinical Trials Manager, Global Biotech, Weston
For More Information on How We Can Support Your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
- Upload a job brief
- Contact a Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences consultant
- Search life sciences jobs
Latest JobsProduct Manager - BiotechnologyBrocktonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000Contract AnalystFort LeeTemporarySr. R&D EngineerNew BrunswickPermanentUSD95,000 - USD115,000Senior Quality Biocompatibility EngineerGlens FallsPermanentSenior Research ScientistBrooklynPermanentInternational Sales & Marketing DirectorFrancePermanentSenior Tax Analyst - Pharma - LexingtonCambridgePermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000US Tax Accountant - BiotechnologyCambridgePermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000Director of Preclinical ResearchAmityvillePermanentView More Jobs