The electrical project manager will be working on commercial, health-care, and data center projects. Their average project size will range between $4- $7 million.
- There are clear promotion guidelines and room for growth to SPM position
- Our client if offering a strong base salary + profit sharing + bonus potential
Our client is looking for a Project Manager with Light Industrial in the southwest suburbs of Chicago. Offering competitive salary and excellent benefits based heavily on experience. They have a large backlog of projects in their pipeline with one of Chicagoland's top GCs.
- High base salary, bonus potential, vehicle allowance, flexible PTO
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement and Light Industrial experience
Our client is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team and help to reinvent their operations to be better suited for continued growth. This opportunity will work within a 150,000 sq. ft. facility and report directly to the Director of Operations.
- Opportunity to work with major customers like John Deere and Komatsu
- Help be a part of a team that is reinventing the company's operations
I'm partnered with a high growth, privately held manufacturer/distributor of world-class products looking to bring on a Financial Analyst of Treasury to their team! With a large presence in the US, this growing company has an excellent opportunity for this person to join and assist in the development of treasury functions and work directly with the Accounting & Finance teams to drive process improvements and procedures!
- Ample career growth opportunity with a growing, entrepreneurial company
- Remote working opportunities (2-3 days work from home)