Top Management Consulting firm, focused on Global Services advisory, is looking to hire Directors/Senior Directors to serve as Team Leaders as they expand their North American operations. The roles are location agnostic, so long as the consultants live near a major airport for when client travel resumes.
The firm's generalist nature ensures that team members are engaged with projects that will develop a wide variety of skills and promote career
- - Management Consulting Team Leader
- - Outstanding Base/Bonus/Benefits structure
Our client is a large, foreign, International Bank. With its full-fledged services, our client specializes in corporate lending, international trade services, treasury business, U.S. dollar clearing, retail banking, correspondent banking and various other lines of business.
- Ability to work with the Internal Audit Department
- Gain experience with high risk clientele
Are you looking for your next Accounting opportunity as a Senior Accountant with a Manufacturing & Biotech company? Do you have 1+ years of experience in Public Accounting or even better, Big 4? Do you have your CPA? Do you want to work for a startup company in high growth mode? If so, please apply to the Senior Accountant - Manufacturing position for further consideration based in Boston, MA.
- Competitive base salary, Stock Options, and bonus with a fully remote role
- Work for a start up company in high growth mode
This highly ambitious individual will be part of a small global IA team in NYC where they will be responsible for all aspects of Technology Audit/Risk Management including Cyber initiatives and getting involved in the Cloud environment. In this highly exposed role, this individual will work directly with the Chief Audit Executive and interact with every key senior executive in the organization.
- FinTech firm hiring strong candidates for their small Audit department
- Opportunity to have executive level exposure in a Technology focused environment
At this Fortune 500 company you will be working directly with the Director of Internal Audit.
- Fortune 500 Company with a Rapidly Growing Audit Department
- Paid Relocation and Competitive Base Salary
Our financial services client is looking to bring on an Internal Audit Manager to be apart of their growing Miami team
- Rapidly Growing Financial Services Firm
- Opportunity for Growth and Promotion