As a key member of facility leadership team, the Director of Engineering and Facility Management is responsible for working with Site/Division leadership and Global Engineering leadership to lead the execution part of the facility engineering design and construction/validation activities.
- Join a global biologics CDMO with a highly visible leadership position
- Competitive base salary and excellent benefit package
Provides overall on-site administrative and technical management on construction project site as necessitated by the circumstances, size, and complexity of the project. Schedules, coordinates and supervises craft employee activities.
- experience with schedules, coordinates and supervises craft employee activities
- Ability to supervise total construction effort
As a key member of facility leadership team, the Head of Engineering and Facility Management is responsible for working with Site/Division leadership and Global Engineering leadership to lead the execution part of the facility engineering design and construction/validation activities, to build and develop facility engineering team, to establish facility general management, safety and maintenance system.
- Oversee entire facility operations from construction on
- Industry Leader
Global food manufacturer/distributor looking to add Plant Manager to a growing production/operations team. Prioritizing deliverables, deadline focus, quality assurance, multi-tasking, and safety will all be very important.
- Great opportunity for growth-oriented candidate in a global manufacturer
- Quickly growing F&B manufacturing company
The Plant Manager reports to the Director of Engineering & Maintenance and is a key role in the facility.
- Join a well known pharmaceutical manufacturer with aggressive growth trajectory
- Outstanding salary and benefits package
This position is now filled
Our client is an rapidly growing Industrial Manufacturing Company seeking a VP of Operations to manage and grow their large capital projects.
- Opportunity to join an exponentially growing industrial manufacturing company!
- Looking for a Operations Leader who has capital project experience
Seeking a proactive professional with a background in architecture to take the lead on an exciting pipeline of works in the White Plains area. Do you fit this description? The role of Facilities Healthcare Space Planner could be for you...
- Career opportunity in healthcare design with reputable NY Hospital
- Huge potential growth for ambitious and driven space planning professional
The Project Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional teams in the New Product Development (NPD) and Sustaining Engineering efforts to bring new and innovative flow measurement system products from concept to commercialization. This role will apply Project Management best practice knowledge, tools, methodologies and techniques to meet or surpass the needs and expectations of all stakeholders.
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Minimum of 10 years project management experience in the industrial electronics
Work for a full-service construction firm that specializes in the construction of light industrial, food and beverage, office, hospitality, and healthcare facilities. Seeking Project Manager with strong technical knowledge who have the desire to excel in a growth-oriented organization
- Exceptional compensation package with competitive base salary
- Entrepreneurial, full-service construction firm seeking qualified PM