The Client is seeking leadership on social and environmental issues to drive both business and societal value. The Director of Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) will serve a key role in achieving these goals which will include creating and executing a global ESG strategy, establishing ESG data and content collection and validation processes for various stakeholder groups.
- Join growing Real Estate investment firm and run their ESG platform
- Exposure to senior level executives and ability to implement programs!
The Facilities Manager will manage all maintenance operations and oversee small capital projects such as roof repairs. This role will be located on site and requires oversight of multiple properties simultaneously.
- Join a boutique and entrepreneurial company in growth stage
- Handle all building operations and maintenance with full autonomy
You will work with the Asset Management, Facility Management, Finance and Procurement teams in leading all aspects of property management.
- Leading real estate development, investment, capital and property management co.
- Strategy is to invest in markets and real estate sectors with growth potential.
Regional Property Manager (Chicago) will will work with the Asset Management, Facility Management, Finance and Procurement teams in leading all aspects of property management.
- Experience with assets in Chicago, specifically Industrial preferred
- Work with the Asset Management, Facility Management, Finance and Procurement
This company is a leading Program and Project Management consulting firm throughout the Southeast serving the healthcare and education sectors. They continue to set the standard for facility and program management while ensuring that quality is never compromised. They are looking for a talented Project Manager looking to shift to the owners side of the business in order to reinforce their continued growth.
- Client facing role with high profile healthcare entities in Atlanta
- Strong base compensation + new business development based bonus