The Quality Manager will be responsible for planning and directing quality management activities for the organization. They will focus on production and product quality, and quality management systems implementation and management. The Quality Manager will supervise quality control and quality engineering staff in the implementation of the company's quality policy, procedures, and plans.
- Chance to join a company in the midst of a rapid upwards trajectory
- Work for a global leader in renewable energy manufacturing
The Energy Storage - Field Services Engineer - San Diego will be seen as a Subject Matter Expert and manage a team of Field Service Engineers and Subcontractors. Ensure Safe Operations & Maintenance activities with the Energy Storage sites are per the Safety Management Plan.
- Join a driven and strong, full-service Energy Storage company.
- A global leader in Energy Storage EPC & Engineering services.
The Energy Storage - Principal, Physical Sciences - Remote will primarily be responsible for seeking, finding, defining, nurturing, and the complete early-stage commercialization of business ideas driven by new technologies as part of a small team of like-minded individuals with diverse backgrounds and bases of knowledge.
- A global leading Energy Storage company. Creating a new strategy department.
- Helping to accelerate the growth of an already industry leading integrator.
The Renewable - Project Development Manager - Houston is responsible for managing a portfolio of development projects, from origination phase, construction, and commissioning and hand over to the Asset Mgmt. team.
Responsible for managing development budgets, permitting, assist in developing competitive off-take pricing, off-take marketing, competitive analysis, and internal communications for the portfolio of projects assigned to this position.
- Utility-Scale Solar, Wind, Solar+ projects at a leading IPP.
- Lead role within the development team for MISO, PJM, & N. East.