Michael Page has teamed up with a National Multifamily Investment firm who is looking to bring on a motivated entry level analyst in Houston to grow with the company. Our client is expecting 2 years minimum from this employee.
- Mentorship Opportunity
- Ability to work with trophy assets
Our client is looking for a candidate that has commercial real estate closing experience in the affordable sector.
- Growth in Career
- Experience working in a well known Financial institution
Our client, an NYC based Premier Mid-Sized (150 attorneys) Am Law founded firm is seeking to add a Corporate Real Estate Associate to a growing corporate practice
- Reputable mid-sized firm with a national presence
- Growth potential within practice
Michael Page Houston is looking for several driven sharp individuals to join our rapidly growing team of consultants. We have the ability to add Recruitment Consultants to most of our teams due to an amazing start to 2021!
- Growing recruitment firm in the Galleria
- Join a global leader in recruitment and sales
Michael Page has partnered full service Real Estate Development & Services company based in Sherman, Texas who is looking to bring on a new President of their Real Estate Division.
- Boutique full service Real Estate firm
- Excellent company culture
Our client doesn't hire attorneys, they hire partners. This firm is known for retaining their hires thanks to their family and team oriented environment that fosters true work life balance.
- Our client is Vault Top Ranked
- The opportunity to join firm leaders in a growing Real Estate practice
Our HOUSTON team is growing! The Houston office focuses primarily on the Real Estate & Construction industry supporting their hiring needs at the senior to executive level. We are looking to add experienced Consultants to the Real Estate team who will be assisting clients in hiring top talent while developing relationships with qualified candidates exploring the market.
- High base salary + uncapped comission
- Join an established team with a large book of business
The Industrial/Energy Storage - Real Estate Manager will assist and support real estate, permitting, and development efforts of utility-scale battery energy storage projects across the United States.
- Join a growing and nationally leading Energy Storage developer.
- Well financed, with the focus on growth and market leadership.
The General Counsel will be responsible for all legal matters for the client, including: real estate development legal matters, including: acquisitions, financing, corporate governance, construction, etc.
- General Counsel opening at Real Estate Development client
- Broad based role, advising on real estate transactions and risk mitigation
The Commercial Real Estate Analyst will work with the team to provide servicing, modeling, reporting and analysis for a large portfolio of commercial mortgage loans, including development, construction, and traditional real estate investments.
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Remote/Hybrid Model
Full-service multi-family firm.
Fast paced firm with a valued culture towards people.
- Full-service multi-family firm.
- Fast paced firm with a valued culture towards people.
Our client is a well established and growing Property Management & Development firm, headquartered in Queens, New York. They are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team.
- Immediate Start
- Great progression and room for advancement
The Corporate Accountant will report directly to the Controller, managing Corporate Accounting along with running the firm's audits in relation to their Property and Fund's Portfolio
- Unrivaled Benefits Package and coveted Corporate Culture
- Low turnover and beautiful offices
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations of the company, which include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk.
- Mid-size Real Estate developer in expansion mode
- Fast paced environment. Company needs leader to develop area.
You will report to the Managing Director, and will assist in management of a portfolio of debt and equity investments in real estate. The primary role of the Associate will be to collect and analyze asset level data for multifamily estates.
- Rapidly growing investment firm in commercial Real Estate.
- The firm is adept at serving global investors from over 40 countries.
My client is looking for a dynamic,entrepreneurial asset management/development professional to help manage their investments. The Real Estate Asset Manager will lead the implementation and execution of strategies, programs, and initiatives for the multi-use development and other owned properties.
- National Real Estate Developer looking for a strong Real Estate Asset Manager
- Experience with managing a large multi family or mixed-use portfolio in Tampa
Our client, located in Chester County, is seeking a Marketing/Leasing Manager to join its growing team.
- Seeking a Leasing Manager
- Growing Real Estate Firm in Chester County
The Assistant Controller/Accounting Manager will be responsible for the firms financial activites in relation to Development projects
- Growing Industry
- Strong company with solid pipeline of projects
This Architect role involves assisting and supporting project team with design. They will assume responsibility for providing technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges and meeting quality goals leading to a successful project. If this is of interest to you, apply below or reach out directly to Tim Keegan at 617-704-4040
- Large, stable company hiring out of growth
- Strong upward mobility in the company
The need for a new position in the Assistant Controller role comes from the company's fast paced growth and need to build better processes in the Accounting department. This role will be responsible for a team of three at the moment, but growing. The ideal candidate will be able to organize the department, help the Controller with daily demands, and create processes for the company.
- Top tier Real Estate Developer and Private Equity
- Fast paced culture in a booming environment
Michael Page has partnered with an Austin based horizontal multifamily developer (single family build to rent communities) who is looking to bring on an Investment Analyst or Associate to round out their team.
- Mentorship Opportunity
- Small firm with opportunity to wear a lot of hats
- Solicit commercial real estate loan submissions
- Analyze, negotiate and structure new commercial real estate loan submissions
- Solicit, develop and originate commercial real estate loans
- Report to Managing Officer of Commercial Real Estate
The Senior Property Accountant, Real Estate will be responsible for reviewing accounts and management reporting for the portfolio and management company.
- Great opportunity to join a well established Financial Services Firm
- Growing team with room for career advancement
The Real Estate Due Diligence Sr. Associate will be working closely with the Portfolio Management and Acquisitions teams in providing support throughout all areas of the acquisition due diligence process, including financial, operational, and legal due diligence on proposed real estate acquisitions. This position will also play a key role in assisting in post-acquisition integration.
- Growing Real Estate Private Equity firm
- Work with an extremely talented team of real estate professionals
The Real Estate & Facilities Director will have responsibility for delivery, planning, preparation and execution of the firm's physical real estate priorities. This will include ensuring timely management of lease extensions, site expansions, site closures and site relocations as well as direct program and project management of key infrastructure projects.
- Work on exciting life science properties within a growing industry
- Directly report into the VP of Programme Mgmt. and part take in strategy
- $150,000 - $180,000 Base + Generous Bonuses + Benefits
- Rapidly growing, entrepreneurial Real Estate Development Firm!
- Guaranteed autonomy and career progression opportunities!
- $150,000 - $180,000 Base + Generous Bonuses + Benefits!
- Award-winning, entrepreneurial Real Estate Development Firm!
- Partner with Real Estate Team, the Project Finance Team, and the Debt Advisory Team
- Business Risk Management
- Vendor Management
- Lead a team that partners with key lines of business
- Promote business growth while assisting risk management
Real Estate experience required.
The senior accountant will be responsible for preparing financial reports of approximately twelve properties in various stages such as land investment, construction & development, retail properties and office buildings.
- One of Texas largest commercial real estate companies
- Fast paced and growing culture
Newly created role due to increased work demand. Ideal candidate will be able to grow into Controller position with time, and experience.
- Responsible to handle high-level accounting and financial activities
- Fast paced company in the Real Estate Development business
Are you a Senior Project Accountant in Boston coming from either a Construction or Real Estate background looking for a new opportunity? Do you have 7+ years experience? In this role you will report into the Controller and be a part of a small accounting team with the opportunity to manage a Project Accountant. If this sounds like the sort of role for you, please view the job and apply for immediate consideration.
- Opportunity to manage a Project Accountant
- Newly created Senior Project Accountant role due to growth within the company