Our client is looking for a candidate that has commercial real estate closing experience in the affordable sector.
- Growth in Career
- Experience working in a well known Financial institution
The Corporate Accountant will report directly to the Controller, managing Corporate Accounting along with running the firm's audits in relation to their Property and Fund's Portfolio
- Unrivaled Benefits Package and coveted Corporate Culture
- Low turnover and beautiful offices
The AVP, Real Estate Finance & Accounting wil be responsible for the day to day financial operations and accounting of the bank and it's real estate assets.
- Great opportunity to join a well established bank
- Competitive compensation package
- Solicit commercial real estate loan submissions
- Analyze, negotiate and structure new commercial real estate loan submissions
- Solicit, develop and originate commercial real estate loans
- Report to Managing Officer of Commercial Real Estate
The Senior Property Accountant, Real Estate will be responsible for reviewing accounts and management reporting for the portfolio and management company.
- Great opportunity to join a well established Financial Services Firm
- Growing team with room for career advancement
- Partner with Real Estate Team, the Project Finance Team, and the Debt Advisory Team
- Business Risk Management
- Vendor Management
- Lead a team that partners with key lines of business
- Promote business growth while assisting risk management
The role will touch a variety of areas including; tax compliance, planning, structuring, and interfacing with other groups within the company. This role will interact with the external tax firms as well.
- Global Alternative Investment Firm w/ Great Culture
- Excellent Work-Life Balance and Team Environment
The Senior Property Accountant, Real Estate- New York will be responsible for reviewing accounts and management reporting for the portfolio and management company.
- Great opportunity to join a well established Real Estate Firm
- Growing team with room for career advancement
Our client is seeking a candidate to serve as Director of Capital Raising, accountable for securing real estate investment capital from institutional and high net worth investors in the US & abroad.
- Secure real estate investment capital
- Network with institutional and high net worth investors
The Controller will report directly to the CFO and take ownership for the firm's Finance and Accounting in relation to their properties/acquisitions
- Firm experiencing growth
- Entrepreneurial Environment
The CRE Underwriter is primarily responsible for assessing the overall creditworthiness of existing and potential Commercial Real Estate borrowers and use your industry knowledge to evaluate risk and make credit and loan structure recommendations. You will identify, investigate, and escalate credit concerns or questions and ensure that all CRE loans conform to the Bank's lending policies and procedures.
- Foot in the door of a growing Community Bank
- Join a team that believes their people are their most valuable asset
Fully integrated investment real estate firm looking to add on an Investment Analyst to their team!
- Fully integrated investment real estate firm
- Notable Properties throughout Houston
Our client, a real estate investment firm, seeks a highly motivated individual to help fund raising and lead strategic growth initiatives, keeping executive leadership informed through accurate and timely reporting and communications. The primary focus is the development of strong investor relationships.
- Real Estate Investment firm creating a new Investor Relations role
- Support both existing investor base as well as fundraising efforts for new fund
Real estate investment, development, and operating firm in Austin, TX
- Opportunity to join an expanding Real Estate firm
- Competitive package, excellent growth opportunity and training
- Analyze insurance policies to ensure sufficient coverage to safeguard the bank's interest.
- Address deficiencies found to protect the bank's interest in properties.
- Secure commercial mortgages and other non real estate commercial loans.
- Reputable Banking Organization
- Opportunity to join a group in growth mode
The Property Accountant will work hand in hand with the company's CFO and Senior Accountant, with full responsbility for a portfolio of Commercial Real Estate properties
- Small firm who values their employees
- Opportunity for growth
This position supports the Heads of the Real Estate Team, the Project Finance Team, and the Debt Advisory Team in promoting business growth while assisting in risk management an maintaining risk/return awareness.
- One of the largest international banks
- Great benefits
Our client is looking for a Residential Lending Loan Closer to join their team to assemble, prepare and verify closing documents during the completion of real estate transactions. This role is equivalent to an Assistant Manager.
- Joining a team that believes their people are their most valuable asset
- Experience American financial institution