- Accountable for prospecting new business and retaining and deepening existing relationships
- Focus on high-quality, institutional investors,
- Manage commercial real estate debt transactions from initial deal package through closing and asset management
- Develop mortgage financing business across major asset classes
- Retain and deepen existing relationships
I'm partnered with a high growth, real estate firm looking to bring on a Senior Accountant to their team! With a large presence throughout the US, this growing company has an excellent opportunity for someone to join and take full ownership on the execution of financial reporting, due diligence, and M&A activity.
- Multi-billion dollar real estate firm
- Remote working opportunities (2-3 days work from home)
my client, is looking for a sharp 2-4 year candidate, who will report directly into the CFO. The Finance Associate will be responsible for driving high level corporate strategy, building out the finance infrastructure, and assisting with M&A activity and financial reporting.
- Opportunity to build out the finance function at a commercial real estate firm
- Reporting directly into the CFO
Manages the entirety of day-to-day human resources operations. Oversee the office administrator and maintain relationships with talent recruiters.
- Own all of the HR functions at a top-performing real estate investment company.
- Early in development so there's opportunity for growth.
Our client is looking for someone coming out of a Real Estate Group in Banking or PE to originate new business.
- Hybrid (in-office 2-3 days per week)
- Originate of new business by providing credit and market analysis
- Report into the Head of the Real Estate Finance Group
- This position is expected to move up to Underwriter, and subsequently Deal Originator/Relationship Manager
- Originate, structure, and execute Non-Recourse Commercial Real Estate Financings
- Assist in all aspect of origination process
In this role, you will analyze and execute various strategic transactions, including M&A. This role is accountable for preparing presentations for CEOs, CFOs, and Boards of Directors regarding strategic planning, capital markets and investor relations.
- Publicly traded REIT specializing in single tenant properties
- Execution of equity and debt capital markets transactions
The Successful Financial Analyst will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for Acquisition opportunities across the firm's multifamily real estate portfolio. The Analyst will perform detailed strategic planning, quarterly and annual income analysis.
- Acquisitions & Development Experience
- Clear internal path for promotion
Amazing Tax Accountant opportunity at global trading company that operates real estate, construction, shipping, insurance, finance, and, leasing businesses. This role will include, but will not be limited to, tax accounting, compliance, and provision.
- Diverse work environment and excellent company culture
- Incredible opportunity for growth
Financial reporting consulting project supporting the real estate investments division of the business.
- Premier financial services firm
- Hybrid working model