The Asset Management Analyst will be responsible for supporting the SVP and Associate/Assoc VP with analytical duties related to leasing.
- Fast growing Industrial Real Estate Platform.
- Fast paced environment. Company in need of new talent to support SVP.
My client is looking for a dynamic,entrepreneurial asset management/development professional to help manage their investments. The Real Estate Asset Manager will lead the implementation and execution of strategies, programs, and initiatives for the multi-use development and other owned properties.
- National Real Estate Developer looking for a strong Real Estate Asset Manager
- Experience with managing a large multi family or mixed-use portfolio in Tampa
This position will report directly to a Director, and will be responsible to analyze key hotel metrics to be able and help Directors to make a decision about financial projections and development projects.
- Leading provider of asset management to companies within hospitality.
- Fast paced environment. Company needs future leader to develop area.
Join a strong, entrepreneurial but yet established real estate group at VP level and experience hands-on processes with an active portfolio of 30 properties across Boston.
- Join an entrepreneurial company in growth mode
- Directly report into the President
Michael Page has partnered with a respected real estate development firm based in Atlanta who are looking for a Senior Manager of Asset Management.
- Office and mixed use real estate developer with diverse portfolio
- Growing in the great Atlanta/Southeast Region
The candidate will be within the Asset Management team responsible to maximize value and achieve well-defined goals for a portfolio of hotel investments.
Will be responsible to set expectations with property and above-property leaders.
- One of leading providers of asset management to companies within Hospitality.
- Fast paced environment. Company needs leader to develop area.
This national real estate development firm works largely in the residential/multi family space with an impressive Denver portfolio. They have a great project pipeline at the moment and are therefore looking to add a Director of Asset Management to the team to execute on existing deals.
- Work on high profile multifamily development projects!
- Multifamily Acquisitions and Development firm growing Denver presence
This national real estate development firm works largely in the residential/multi family space with an impressive Denver portfolio. They have a great project pipeline at the moment and are therefore looking to add a Director of Asset Management to the team to execute on existing deals. Can sit in Fort Collins or Denver! Flex Schedule
- Work on high profile multifamily development projects!
- Multifamily Acquisitions and Development firm growing presence
The Asst. Property Manager will be responsible for creating new leases, renewals, rent invoices, and final notices for all rent stabilized and free market apartments.
- NYC based Real Estate Management company seeking great Property Managers!
- Must have 3+ years drafting NYC residential rent stabilization leases.
The Asset Manager(Multifamily) will report to the Senior Vice President of Asset Management (the "SVP") and will support the SVP's responsibility for the company's asset management functions with respect to existing properties and new developments. Ability to commute to Long Island required.
- Experince with managing miiltifmaily / residential assets required
- The Asset Manager (Multifamily) will be required to commute to Long Island
New opportunity for a Regional Property Manager to join an Austin based real estate owner/operator, overseeing a portfolio of class B/ C+ multifamily properties in the Austin region.
- Regional Manager of a 6-9 property portfolio
- Excellent supportive company culture
The Regional Property Manager supports and executes the Company's strategies related to
property management operations by directing the team members on the assigned portfolio of
properties and is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the physical asset and maximizing
the returns from the asset in accordance with the Company's mission, vision, and objectives.
- Texas based vertically integrated multi family real estate company.
- Fast paced environment. Company in need of new leader to develop S.A. area.
Looking for an experienced property manager to join a growing Real Estate and Property Management firm here in Chicago. They are a fully integrated developer that develops, builds and manages multifamily properties throughout the Chicago area. Needing a property manager to manage two luxury rental properties, 110 units total, downtown Chicago.
- Joining a growing Real Estate Development firm in Chicago
- Clear, structured growth path within the company
The Vice President - Luxury Residential Operations will be responsible to manage all aspects of the multifamily portfolio including property mgmt., leasing, finance and provide overall leadership.
- Oversee all operations of the company's luxury residential portfolio
- Manage all property, facilities teams and overall portfolio performance
Michael Page has partnered with a reputable firm in the Austin area looking to bring on an Assistant Property Manager for retail/mixed-use assets.
- Highly sought after location
- Reputable firm
The Leasing Manager is responsible for leasing residential apartments and delivering exceptional customer service to ensure maximum occupancy and retention of residents. This role will directly report into the VP of Leasing.
- Join a global company with a 40,000+ apartment portfolio
- Be responsible for leasing individual apartments and ensuring high occupancy
The Asset Manager is to assist in all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the portfolio which will include office, retail, and industrial assets. The successful Asset Manager will have extensive retail and commercial experience in the Miami market.
- 5 or more years of experience as an Asset Manager in the Miami Market
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of mixed-use assets
New opportunity for a Regional Property Manager to join a prestigious international real estate firm, overseeing a portfolio of commercial properties in the Atlanta region.
- Regional Property Manager position
- International Real Estate company
Our client is a Dallas based multifamily developer with a national portfolio who is looking to bring on a Director of Asset Management to lead a team of talented individuals. This role will be a combination of high level portfolio oversight & growth while still incorporating some hands on asset management responsibilities.
- Direct your own platform
- Impact high level strategic decisions