Michael Page has teamed up with a Houston based fully integrated investment firm who is looking to bring on an experienced Acquisitions Associate to join their team and assist with deploying their new fund! This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an established network who is looking for lean shop where they will work directly with the President. [All asset types]
- Autonomous Role
- Cradle to grave transaction exposure
- Accountable for prospecting new business and retaining and deepening existing relationships
- Focus on high-quality, institutional investors,
- Manage commercial real estate debt transactions from initial deal package through closing and asset management
- Develop mortgage financing business across major asset classes
- Retain and deepen existing relationships
Michael Page has exclusively partnered with a global Private Equity firm with over 50B in real estate AUM. Our client is looking to bring on a skilled Valuations Associate to join their portfolio management team and assist with an equity portfolio of Real Estate assets that span all major markets and asset types.
- Work on a global portfolio comprised of all asset types
- Lean dynamic team
The Vice President of Finance will be involved in managing every component of the investment process, including, but not limited to investment sourcing, underwriting, market research, asset management, coordination of diligence, term sheet drafting and negotiations, closings, and investor meetings and correspondence.
- Competitive Base Salary with Bonus