Experienced professional to join the Treasury Operations team, responsible for related activities.
- Reputable Banking Organization
- Be a key member of the operations group
Seeking an experienced candidate within Treasury Operations with excellent leadership skills to join well-established team.
- Top tier investment management firm
- Growth opportunity
How would you like to join an industry leading SaaS company? My client is seeking strong Treasury Analysts to join their business. This is an excellent opportunity for any finance professional looking to expand their technical analysis skills while working in a collaborative environment. If you are interested, please read on and apply for immediate consideration.
- SaaS business offering excellent professional growth opportunity.
- Fully remote role, joining a rapidly growing firm.
Managing the firm's global capital market activities, cash forecasting, rating agency relationship management, global hedging programs, Cap-ex planning, customer credit and working capital management. Active participation in FX derivatives, interest rate derivatives, debt offerings, and global FX heding programs.
- Global Tier 1 Life Science firm growing like crazy
- Int'l Life Science firm in Philly suburbs seeking the area's top talent
My client is looking for a SVP, Basel IV RWA to join the Capital Planning team. This individual will be responsible for developing methodologies, processes, and controls surrounding RWA.
- Leading Investment Bank
- Basel or SA-CCR Experience Required
My client is looking for a Vice President to their growing RWA Methodologuy team within the firms treasury organization. This individual will be responsible for ensuring RWA is appropriately identified, cacluated, and reported adequately, taking into account the banks size, complexity, and overall risk profile.
- Opportunity to join a growing RWA team
- Experience working with Securitized products
My client is looking for an Senior Vice President to their growing Capital Planning RWA team within the firms treasury organization. This individual will be responsible for ensuring RWA is appropriately identified, cacluated, and reported adequately, taking into account the banks size, complexity, and overall risk profile.
- Opportunity to join a growing RWA team within Corporate Treasury
- Experience working with Derivatives, Equities, Securities, or Credit required
This individual will be a key leader in building out the new RWA Quality Assurance function. The candidate will develop and implement audit-style testing protocols to ensure the transparency and appropriateness of data inputs, calculation logic and reporting outputs.
- Leading Investment Bank located in Queens
- RWA Quality Assurance for Wholesale, Securities, and Equities
In this role, you will collaborate with the Treasury team on all activities, and work closely with the investor base.
- Execution and management of money market, CDs, CPs
- Speak with clients on money market products