Entry level Treasury Analyst - No experience needed
- Great financial institution
- Excellent career growth
Our Client is looking to hire an Investment Professional with excellent knowledge of fixed income investment, interest rate derivatives, and FX trading to assist the Head of Treasury in the day to day running of the desk.
- Report directly into Head of Treasury
- Mandarin speaking preferred
The Director, Basel Interpretation will be responsible for managing a team and will provides comprehensive regulatory capital treatment under the U.S. Basel III regulatory capital rules for all transactions and inquiries across the global organization.
- Exciting opportunity to manage a growing team
- flexible working arrangements
As the VP, CCAR Stress Testing this individual will be responsible for managing the aggregation of financial inputs that represent the forecast of economic scenarios.
- Opportunity to join a growing Capital Planning Team
- Directly support the MD/Head of the Capital Planning Team
The Financial Accounting team is looking for an AVP, Accounting Sr. Analyst to support the senior management to support the record-to-record process for their Corporate Treasury's $300 billion investment portfolio.
- Opportunity to join a growing accounting team at a leading investment bank
- Buffalo, New York
My client, is looking for a VP, Accounting to support the Group Manager with the record-to-report process for Corporate Treasury's investment portfolio.
- Opportunity to join a growing Investment Bank
- Buffalo, New York
Responsible for the timely delivery of high quality, value added audit reports for a portfolio of treasury activities, which meet the requirements of this global banks board and of the banks respective regulators, globally.
- Hybrid remote opportunity due to Covid - 19
- Organization is growing out its internal audit department
The ideal Corporate Controller should be experienced in all aspects of financial oversight, including owning the close function, assisting in the preparation of financial statements, budgets and forecasts, as well as the development and implementation of internal control policies and procedures. The Corporate Controller will work closely with the CFO, Treasury Director, FP&A and Business Unit finance leadership and lead a decent sized team.
- Great opportunity with Tier 1 Global Professional Services firm
- CFO is looking for someone who can take his job when he retires