Our client doesn't hire attorneys, they hire partners. This firm is known for retaining their hires thanks to their family and team oriented environment that fosters true work life balance.
- Our client is Vault Top Ranked
- The opportunity to join firm leaders in a growing Real Estate practice
Law Firm is seeking a Commercial Real Estate / Corporate paralegal to join their team! This role will be responsible for handling all general Commercial Real Estate & Corporate Paralegal work across multiple offices.
- Flexible Work Options
- Excellent Compensation Package
The General Counsel will be responsible for all legal matters for the client, including: real estate development legal matters, including: acquisitions, financing, corporate governance, construction, etc.
- General Counsel opening at Real Estate Development client
- Broad based role, advising on real estate transactions and risk mitigation