Our client is looking for a Sr. Technical Accounting Associate that will report directly to the Technical Accounting Manager / Sr. Manager. This role will be part of the Corporate Controllers' team responsible for the accounting and reporting of significant accounting transactions, special projects, and SEC reporting.
- Hybrid work schedule - 2 days a week
- Opportunity for upward mobility FAST - promotions in 1-2 years
As part of the Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance group, you will be involved in control testing and preparation of the branches regulatory reports.
- One year contract
- WFH period
Our client - a well known food and beverage business based in Bayonne - is looking for an AR Specialist to join the team. This is a brand new, permanent role, and the candidate would need to go into the office 5 days a week.
- Well known food and beverage business based in Bayonne, NJ
- Is looking for an AR Specialist to join the team
The Finance Manager will oversee all of the corporate finance and forecasting within the firm's business and manage the finance team. The Finance Manager will be integral in developing/setting KPI dashboards, evaluating/building financial systems within the firm, and providing short and long term strategic finance advice and guidance.
- Exciting growth opportunity
- Dynamic work environment
- Collaborate with various Third-Party providers and Human Resources areas to ensure seamless data workflow of inbound and outbound payroll interfaces.
- Perform periodic internal audits of various payroll areas.
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
The director is responsible for ensuring a sound project management discipline over all change management initiatives operating over the Regulatory Reporting processes. This role requires a SME in regulatory reporting that has experience at another bank driving a change program which has impacted regulatory reporting. Areas of the transformation are data remediation/ data integrity, UAT testing, Axiom system implementation, strengthen key controls
- My client is hiring a Director and team to lead regulatory transformation
- Lead the regulatory transformation initiatives at a leading bank
Our client - well known Consumer Goods business based in Kearny, NJ - are looking for Accounts Payable Specialist to join the team. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity on a hybrid schedule.
- Well known Consumer Goods business based in Kearny, NJ
- Are looking for an AP Coordinator
Provide financial, admin, and clerical support by being in charge of account balances, payment discrepancies, and other accounts receivable related tasks. You will also be creating invoices and will be expected to do these in an efficient and timely manner.
- Reputable Bank Institution
- Hybrid working model
Our client is looking for an AP Specialist to join the team. This is a temp to perm opportunity, and candidates must be immediately available. They are currently working remote, with plans to go back to the office in Q2.
- Well known Consumer Goods business based in Manhattan
- Are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the team
Our client - well know Consumer Goods business based in New Jersey - are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the team.
- Well known consumer goods business based in New Jersey
- Are looking for an AP Specialist to join the team
- Support the Regulatory Reporting Policy Dept to develop, document, and maintain key rule interpretations and guidance for U.S. regulatory reporting requirements (LCR, NSFR, BASEL, SA-CCR, SCCL, FR 2052a, RWA, FRY 15, FRY 9C, FFIEC 002 etc.)
- RWA/Basel 3 regulatory capital experience required for a VP position
- My client is recruiting a candidate with strong RWA knowledge
Michael Page is partnered with a tech / Higher Education start up HQ'd on the East Coast to assist in the hiring of a Director / VP of Finance. The role will suit finance professionals with around 10 years experience with a CPA.
- Opportunity to build a finance function for an innovative start up
- Equity and bonus available