- ChicagoTemporaryUSD55 - USD65 per hour (USD114,391 - USD135,190)
Support more senior project managers with aspects of an IT project, typically involving multiple disciplines in the IT function, and utilize skills to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
Leading global investment and advisory firm.
Opportunity for growth and development.
- New YorkPermanent
- IT Audit team looking for a strong infrastructure engineer with good soft skills to communicate with the business
- Infrastructure engineer who will be a SME for an IT Audit team who takes on larger projects at a global firm
IT Audit team looking for a infrastructure analyst to join the team
Infrastructure analyst will work as liaison between technology and business
- New YorkPermanentUSD60,000 - USD100,000
- Senior recruiter that will join a pre-existing technology team in hopes of building out a vertical within technology and expanding the team
- Sales minded individual who wants to climb the ladder to a manager position.
Senior Recruiter that is looking to grow a team in the Technology space
Passionate, High Energy individual who wants to take on a leadership opportunity
Michael Page is looking for a Executive Service Desk technician for a global technology client. The ideal candidate will be a solution-oriented administrator who can thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment while maintaining a professional and composed demeanor. He/ She will utilize their exceptional active listening, critical thinking and communication skills to resolve client issues while promoting a client-centric, full-service technology provider.
Executive Service Desk Technician
For Leading Global Technology Advisory
Didn't find the right Information Technology job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Information Technology - Information Technology - Infrastructure jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your resume to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available