This job is for someone who has strong experience in Fund Accounting for Private Equity Firms funds.
Fully remote position - looking for someone with strong accounting experience using US GAAP, fund accounting, and understanding of private equity fund structure.
- Private Equity Opportunity
- Remote Work
Fantastic Fund Accountant opportunity working within a smaller team at a well-established Financial Services consulting firm in Dallas, TX. This role will include, but is not limited to, private equity fund accounting.
- Financial Services Consulting Firm - UK Headquarters
- Flexible, Hybrid Schedule on Smaller Team
This person will be responsible for performing Fund Accounting duties on behalf of Private Equity funds. You will be responsible for managing GAAP compliance with the fund and overseeing daily fund reporting.
- Major Financial Solutions Company w. Cutting Edge Consulting Practice
- Great opportunity to grow within the Fund Accounting space in a reputable firm
Our client, located in Dallas County, is seeking a Financial Analyst to join its growing team. *Hybrid*
- Seeking a Financial Analyst; Direct Hire Opportunity
- Growing Firm in Richardson
Michael Page has partnered with a Dallas based fully integrated construction and development firm. They are looking to bring on a VP of Finance to manage their luxury home building business with an active project pipeline of over 80 projects! In this role you will work closely with ownership along with the robust Accounting team to ensure accounting accuracy of the business.
- Fast growing business
- Own and develop new platform
This role will be responsible for building out the Talent Acquisition function at the organization. They will be responsible for strategy, full cycle recruitment(corporate functions), managing the relationship with their recruitment agency for hourly positions and more.
- Newly created position with growing organization
- Option to be completely remote in TX, NJ or CA
Michael Page is partnered with a tech / Higher Education start up HQ'd on the East Coast to assist in the hiring of a Director / VP of Finance. The role will suit finance professionals with around 10 years experience with a CPA.
- Opportunity to build a finance function for an innovative start up
- Equity and bonus available
This is a newly created position that will support the VP of HR and COO. You will be responsible for supporting the employee populations in TX,CA and NJ in their Manufacturing plants.
- Newly created position
- Manufacturing company that is rapidly expanding
Team of developers and CPAs who believe that the future of finance is global, open, and powered by blockchain. Their cutting edge software simplifies payments and accounting for global businesses.
- FinTech Cryptocurrency Company
- Organic Growth based on performance