International banking firm seeks motivated accounting professional preferably with Big 4 audit experience and a CPA certification.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for growth in well established global firm
Our client - well know Consumer Goods business based in New Jersey - are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the team.
- Well known consumer goods business based in New Jersey
- Are looking for an AP Specialist to join the team
The director is responsible for ensuring a sound project management discipline over all change management initiatives operating over the Regulatory Reporting processes. This role requires a SME in regulatory reporting that has experience at another bank driving a change program which has impacted regulatory reporting. Areas of the transformation are data remediation/ data integrity, UAT testing, Axiom system implementation, strengthen key controls
- My client is hiring a Director and team to lead regulatory transformation
- Lead the regulatory transformation initiatives at a leading bank
- The VP of Regulatory Reporting will prepare various regulatory reports for the bank and liaise with head office in Japan.
- Interact and work closely with the Legal Department and FR Y-10 Preparation Team to address all structural changes that relate to the FR Y-7 and FR Y-6 reports
- Continue to improve the process control effectiveness of the FR Y-7, FR Y-6 reports, and other branches regulatory reports preparation
- Regulatory Reporting role at a Jersey City based Investment Bank
- Federal Reserve Regulatory Reporting role available at Investment Bank