Reporting into the Senior Manager of Chemical Engineering, this Instrumentation & Controls Engineer will be involved in exciting projects with a wide variety of instrumentation & controls automation needs. This individual will build a control system for a brand new manufacturing facility and support and maintain the existing manufacturing facility.
- Great opportunity to join a world class organization pioneering instrumentation
- Design, specify & qualify a control system in a state of the art facility
This Process Engineer will be responsible for the improvement of processes, working cross-functionally with various teams, evaluating design changes and advancing manufacturing methods.
- Are you a motivated process engineer who enjoys working on a small team?
- Join a successful manufacturer that is a leader in custom solutions!
Our client is looking for an innovative, creative and resourceful; skilled in identifying and solving problems. They will be a self-starter, self-initiated, highly motivated, a team player, and willing to participate cross-functionally. They must be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally. He/She must be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve goals and objectives.
- Leadership opportunity with Terrific Growth Opportunity
- Company is in a terrific spot due to recent product launch
The Technical Services Manager is responsible for creative solutions customer projects, improvements in processes, technical support to operations and new product initiatives.
- Seeking a chemical professional looking looking for a key impact player position
- Excellent culture & competitive compensation/benefits package