Our client is seeking to grow its Finance team with a Financial Analyst who will be an integral part of managing the finance and operations of the Firm. This position will report to the VP of Finance and have significant exposure across the Company, its investors, and service providers.
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities
Our construction client is seeking a Finance Analyst for their firm.
- Hybrid working model
- Newly Created Role
Our client, a highly successful Consumer Goods company is looking for a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and with the preparation of various financial models.
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Bonus
- High Level of Exposure and Growth
An excellent opportunity for a finance/ accounting major with 2-3 years of experience and is looking to be a part of the hyper-growth as a Financial Analyst. Driven and ready to be a part of meaningful improvement in processes, analysis, and controls.
- Full benefits package, 401K, bonus structure
- Flexible work arrangements
Michael Page has partnered with a reputable Development and Investment firm based in Austin that has continued to grow and develop its Multi-Family portfolio. Due to significant growth our client is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their growing real estate team!
- Guaranteed career progression opportunities!
- Amazing training and mentorship!
Our client is seeking to grow its Finance team with a Senior Financial Analyst who will be an integral part of managing the finance and operations of the Firm. This position will report to the VP of Finance and have significant exposure across the Company, its investors, and service providers.
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities
The company is a global leader in their sector and is looking for the right candidate to prepare and analyze revenue to then generate forecasting. The right candidate will be responsible for ensuring accounts are balanced as well as prepare year end audits, quarterly kit schedules, annual tax packages, etc.
- Client is a global leader in their sector and a multi $b organization
- Multiple opportunities for growth in expansion within the finance team.
Michael Page have partnered with a reputable Multifamily & Mixed-use development and Investment firm based in Dallas that has continued to grow and develop its portfolio properties throughout USA. With significant future growth of their Dallas based portfolio our client is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their growing team to assist with Acquisitions and Development
- Acquisitions & Development Experience
- Clear internal path for promotion
The Financial Analyst will work with the Accounting manager and Finance Director on all revenue operations for the firm including budgeting & forecasting
- Work in an accounting function of a rapidly growing financial services firm
- Work under the CFO on all financial planning and budgeting for the firm
The Senior Analyst will interact directly with internal stakeholders at all levels including senior management and executives. This role provides opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and grow within the role in a fast and dynamic environment.
- PE Backed, Highly Acquisitive Engineering Consulting firm
- Exposure to CFO and FP&A Manager
We are working with an international manufacturing business with locations across the US to assist in the hiring of a Senior Operational Accountant. The role will suit finance professionals with a background in manufacturing with around 3-8 years experience.
- International medical device manufacturer headquartered in UK
- Excellent benefits and compensation
Ready to leave Public Accounting? Our Fortune 500 client is hiring! Bring your Public Accounting experience into a Finance Development Program as a Senior Financial Analyst. This individual will have the opportunity to participate in four, six-month rotations across FP&A, External Reporting, Corporate Audit, and Consolidations.
- Finance Development Program
- Fortune 500 Company
I am currently partnered with a privately owned CPG company in Racine, WI looking to bring on a Senior Financial Analyst to their first U.S. location. This individual will work directly with the Director of FP&A and CFO to own the monthly financial reporting and analysis for the location.
- Privately Held CPG Company
- Ample Career Progression
Due to organic growth and recent company acquisitions, my client is looking to bring on a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team! Reporting into a FP&A Manager, this individual will be responsible for the creation of financial presentations and project management through research and analysis to help support the company's operations and long-term growth plans!
- Growing, multi-million dollar manufacturing company
- Massive career progression
Daily production of Balance Sheet Reconciliation and monitoring of key controls.
* Monthly reconciliation of Finance to MARPL P&L.
- Exciting opportunity for a strong accountant with loan product knowledge
- Leading Investment Bank recruiting a financial control associate
Financial Analyst role in a growing and stable manufacturing firm operating within SAP and Excel technology.
- Great opportunity for Finance folks in York!
- Manufacturer experiencing a lot growth
Top American bank looking for analyst with data and financial modeling experience. Analyst will design, build, and implement quantitative models to drive business.
- Modeling Analyst role at top American bank
- Small team: great exposure to multiple products
Michael Page have partnered with a reputable private equity firm based in Austin that has continued to grow and develop its portfolio properties of workforce housing assets throughout USA. With significant future growth our client is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their growing real estate team with a focus on Accounting or Asset Management.
- Small tight knit team
- Asset Management Focus