Our client is seeking a self driven individual to join their Legal and Compliance Department. This individual will be responsible for owning various technologies and operational processes, which help support the team. The ideal candidate is looking to join a collaborative team, and solve difficult & complex issues.
- Opportunity to join an ever growing legal and compliance department.
- Opportunity to join a firm that offers a hybrid working model.
Financial Services client seeks attorney to work on a wide range of commercial, procurement and technology transactions.
- Global FS client seeking technology transactions and commercial counsel
- Long term growth opportunities, excellent benefits and environment
This consultant position is a 12 month contract within the legal department of this organization. This position will focus on commercial contracts, handling large sets of commercial data, meeting deadlines, annotating documents and providing continuous feedback as well.
- Hybrid work schedule with a large financial service firm
- Gain exposure to commercial contracts
Our client is seeking a driven individual to join their Legal and Compliance department. This individual will work directly with a senior associate and assist in overseeing relevant areas of the practice.
- Opportunity to join a well known organization.
- Opportunity to join a growing legal and compliance department.
The Senior Director of Privacy will report directly to the Chief Privacy Officer of a financial services institution, and will be responsible for defining and executing the enterprise privacy program. This is a high-level, mission critical role that requires SME in privacy laws and regulations.
- Reporting directly to Chief Privacy Officer
- Role is integral in developing global privacy strategy and execution
Our client is seeking a hardworking individual to join their Corporate Secretary team. This person will support the team on all tasks, including matters related to the Board of Directions of the US Intermediate Holdings Company and its subsidiaries. This individual possesses a strong work ethic, and values D&I within their workplace.
- Hybrid work structure.
- Opportunity to join an organization that values diversity.
The Counsel will handle legal matters for the broker-dealer pertaining to securitizations (CLOs), and mortgage-backed securitizations (RMBS, CMBS).
- Exciting opportunity to join Legal team of Broker-Dealer
- Role will focus on RMBS, CMBS, CLO transactional matters
The VP Privacy and Cybersecurity Counsel will be a key member of the Tech, IP & Privacy team. This role will advise on a wide range of privacy legal matters.
- Hybrid role with 3 days in office 2 days WFH
- Role will focus on privacy law, cybersecurity and data protection
The Associate Legal Counsel will sit in our investment banking client's NYC offices and report directly to the General Counsel. This role will have a primary focus on employment law matters and have the ability to broaden into other areas of the law.
- Join the fast-growing legal team of top boutique investment bank
- Hybrid working environment
Our client is seeking a highly qualified individual to work directly with the general council in all corporate governance and SEC filing related matters. This person is a self-starter, and will regularly interact with a variety of business entities within the firm.
- Client will expedite the process for a qualified candidate.
- Opportunity to join a top financial institution.
Very exciting opportunity for a candidate to join top tier investment bank as a VP of Legal. The candidate will provide legal guidance and support to the firm on a broad array of venture capital investment management-related legal initiatives. Reports directly to CEO. This role can sit in NYC, San Francisco or Miami.
- Exciting opportunity to join Investment Bank's family office arm
- Advise on early stage investments, including VC funds
The Assistant General Counsel will work directly for the firm's General Counsel and have exposure to all aspects of the firm's activities. This is a hands-on role with a successful family office and an ideal position for a talented and motivated attorney with diversified legal experience who excels in a collaborative environment.
- Exciting opportunity to join investment company
- Reports directly to General Counsel
The Associate General Counsel will report to the General Counsel and handle a wide range of commercial bank lending matters.
- Exciting opportunity to join a bank as in-house counsel
- Role reports to General Counsel