Well-established and rapidly growing crypto/defi company focused on bringing back fair banking services to the consumer is looking for a Director of Treasury/Liquidity Risk to join their rapidly growing Risk team.
- Director Role in Liquidity/Treasury Risk at a Rapidly Growing Crypto Company
The Credit Risk Review Associate will be responsible for the independent assessment of the asset quality of the bank's wholesale lending portfolio.
- Opportunity within Credit Risk Review at a top-tier bank.
- Exposure to multiple industry sectors with a focus on Leveraged Lending.
In this position, you will be accountable for partnering with the RM and product partners to generate ideas / source transactions and pitch M&A financing across the capital structure and cross selling of corporate and commercial banking products.
This role can be in New York or Los Angeles.
- Support RMs with marketing efforts for existing and perspective clients
- Due diligence, marketing materials, legal negotiation
The Vice President, Credit Risk & Portfolio Management will work within the Corporate and Investment Bank. This position will contribute to the growth and health of the portfolio by working as a liaison to clients and the business.
- Credit underwriting and portfolio management of Media & Comm exposures
- Work with RMs and positioned within the front office
The Strategic Pricing Manager will play a critical role in discharging the Strategic Pricing team's responsibilities and contribute significantly to achieving the Firm's financial objectives. This role will focus on the Firm's response to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Remote position within a well established Law firm.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on a leading global law firm
Newly created role with a passionate company in the financial services sector. Responsible for support their corporate in all aspects of recruiting.
- Completely Remote - Can sit anywhere in the US
- Rapidly growth in the financial sector!
This is a Tax Technology Implementation Manager opportunity at a boutique Specialty Tax Firm. This candidate will be dedicated to bringing seamless solutions to clients so businesses can rest assured that their most complex tax challenges are in good hands
- Boutique Tax Technology firm with billion-dollar company clients
- Fantastic team with growth opportunities and 100% remote schedule
Fantastic Senior Financial Analyst opportunity working within a smaller, collaborative team at a leading Investment Management firm with $300b+ in AUM. This role will sit in their Los Angeles office and will include, but is not limited to, analyzing portfolio investments, financial analysis, financial modeling, data analysis and working with deals team.
- Investment Management firm with $300b+ in AUM
- Hybrid Schedule Flexibility
My client is a Private Equity firm. They are seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team ASAP. This role is fully on-site in Beverly Hills, and is a contract to hire opportunity.
- On-Site Opportunity in Beverly Hills
- Contract to Hire Opportunity with ASAP Start Date
Fantastic TEMP/CONTRACT Tax Analyst opportunity with a leading film studio located in Los Angeles, California! This position will include, but is not limited to, federal, state and local corporate and partnership tax compliance (1120/1065), provisions (ASC740), and income tax.
- Leading Film Studio based in Los Angeles, CA
- Smaller, collaborative team
To provide financial, analytical, and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate analysis and reporting of activities under his or her control
- Thriving consumer goods brand with great company culture
- 3 weeks vacation, 401K, excellent health benefits, summer Friday incentives