We are working with a long standing, established construction / manufacturing business based in Brookline MA to recruit a HR Director on a permanent basis. The role could be the ideal next step for a HR Manager or for a HR Director looking for a role where they can truly make a difference
- One of Boston's premier General Contractors
- Competitive package and great scope to build a function
As the HR Director, you will be overseeing all HR functions, enforcing policies and managing a growing HR team. Also, the HR Director will support employees globally while working a hybrid work model in the New York City area. You will be responsible for initiating, building and sustaining relationships, delivering HR solutions, identifying new business opportunities, supporting the development of the growing team.
- Room to grow within company and excellent company culture
- Are you looking to own HR functions and processes, while managing a team?
The Senior Director of Global HR who will report into the SVP of People and be a member of the global HR Leadership team. The Senior Director will lead a team of 5 and be responsible for developing and implementing the people strategy across the U.S. and Latin America.
- Member of the global HR leadership team for a rapidly growing, ad tech company
- Hybrid model - 2 days a week in office (NYC), 3 days remote
This role will be responsible for all Human Resources activities in N.America & S.America.
- Exciting organization with room for growth
- Retained search- exclusive to Michael Page
Growing law firm is seeking a human resources professional to join them in their New York City office. This person would be the Director of Human Resources at the firm and supervise all non-legal employees at the office.
- Be a part of a growing law firm in New York City!
- Above market salary and unlimited room for growth
Reputable law firm is seeking a Human Resources Supervisor to join them in their NYC office. This person will take the lead on several HR functions including employee relations matters, training and development, performance management, and much more.
- Collaborate with a group of talented professionals!
- Grow your career at an established law firm!
The Leader HCIS will lead a team of talented employees, contractors and service providers to provide leadership in leveraging the HCIS (currently Workday) to support the Human Capital team in recruiting, Compensation and Benefits, Human Capital Shared Services and the HR Business Partner team with modern technology and processes.
This role will operate on a hybrid structure of 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
- Growing Human Capital Team
- Seeking Experienced HR Technology Candidate
You will form part of the HR leadership team, reporting to Global Head of HR. You will develop and execute the Americas people strategy to support business growth ambitions. You will define and implement a best-in-class strategy across all aspects of the employee life-cycle including; attraction and selection, diversity & inclusion, learning and development, engagement, performance management, compensation & benefits and retention.
- Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization
- Excellent opportunity to join a high performing business
As the VP, Human Resources, you will form part of the executive leadership team, reporting to the CHRO. You will develop and execute the global people strategy to support business growth ambitions. You will define and implement a best-in-class strategy across all aspects of the employee lifecycle including; attraction and selection, diversity & inclusion, learning and development, engagement, performance management, compensation and retention.
- Global, market leading consumer products organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
This HR/People Manager will handle the full scope of internal organizational health impacting talent development, long-term initiatives, seasonal projects, and more. This individual will partner closely with the VP of HR to affect change and support the growth of the organization's North American presence.
- Amazing opportunity to support a global non-profit working to end child hunger.
- Hybrid work schedule with 2 days in-office based out of FIDI NYC.
This role will lead and manage full cycle recruitment while keeping pulse on each brand of the larger group's portfolio. You will report into, and partner with, the Vice President and HR leaders to drive strategy on candidate attraction, engagement, and retention.
- Opportunity to develop, and implement TA functions for NATAM business arm.
- Full package offers leading compensation, benefits,& group-specific perks.
This is a newly created position that will support the VP of HR and COO. You will be responsible for supporting the employee populations in TX,CA and NJ in their Manufacturing plants.
- Newly created position
- Manufacturing company that is rapidly expanding
The HR Generalist will report into the Director of HR and own the full benefits and payroll cycle for both exempt and nonexempt employees This role will be a pivotal point of contact for the employee population for questions on benefits, payroll, employee relations issues, and developmental feedback while being actively involved in DE&I initiatives.
- Support a Mission-driven organization focused on education equity.
- Outstanding in-office HR Generalist opportunity with top tier benefits package.
Our client is one of the top General Contractors in the Milwaukee area. The company was founded over 100 years ago and has been steadily growing ever since. They focus primarily on the light industrial market. The President and Vice President of HR are looking to speak