Superintendent to lead on site construction efforts and projects with a large reputable company that has a great mix of jobs. Has multiple offices and is closing in on the $1B+ range, has great upside and growth potential.
- Large sized company who creates new opportunities
- Great compensation and benefits
Opportunity for construction Superintendents to join a well-established and reputable mid-sized General Contractor. Looking for a candidate to lead local construction projects in the multifamily, senior living, affordable housing, and historic renovation spaces (up to $30M+). Great challenge with excellent professional and financial upside.
- Project Backlogs through 2022 with continued growth
- Fully paid health benefits, 401K match, and flexible working, limited travel
Project Manager to lead construction efforts in Kansas City with possibilities of work in St. Louis and Wichita. A midsized company with a great reputation that has allowed them to grow through referrals.
- Quickly growing company, quick opportunity for advancement
- Reputable contractor with a backlog through 2023
General Contractor seeking a Project Manager in Kansas City, MO. Excellent opportunity for a construction professional looking to fast track their career at a growing multifamily contractor.
- Fast track your construction career with this growing contractor in Kansas City!
- Clear cut goals, bonus potential, and a collaborative leadership team.
Chief Estimator for a local Civil Contractor headquartered in Kansas City. Manage estimating department, meet with potential and current clients, develop long-lasting partnerships, and work directly with upper management to create processes and procedures for future business.
- Established civil contractor, good market presence, full pipeline
- Quick advancement into leadership position
Opportunity to join a well-established and reputable mid-sized General Contractor. They are searching for an Assistant Project Manager to provide support on a number of local projects in the multifamily, senior living, affordable housing, and historic renovation spaces ($1M - $20M). After a couple of projects learning their processes, they expect this person to be a full PM owning their own projects from concept through completion.
- Growing firm with extensive opportunity for career advancement
- Fully paid health benefits, 401K match, and flexible working
Opportunity for construction Project Manager to join a well-established and reputable mid-sized General Contractor. Looking for a candidate to lead local construction projects in the multifamily, senior living, affordable housing, and historic renovation spaces (up to $30M+).
- Project Backlogs through 2022 with continued growth
- Fully covered healthcare premiums, flexible working, lucrative bonus potential
Assistant project manager for a developer located in Kansas City specializing in multifamily, commercial, and light industrial projects. Collaborate with project managers on multimillion dollar builds to ensure project delivery.
- Commercial developer with a backlog of work in and around Kansas City
- Diverse projects, excellent benefits, and flexible work culture
Project Manager to lead efforts in construction of housing projects in the Kansas City area. Manage projects ranging from $5M to $30M in scope in Senior Living, Affordable Housing, and Multifamily markets.
- Consistent work in and around Kansas City
- Flexible work schedule, Competitive Salary + Benefits
Great opportunity for a construction Assistant Project Manager in Kansas City area who is looking for a growth opportunity. This opportunity is at a full-scale developer who builds their developments, leases them and sells them once leased.
- General Contractor based in Kansas City, MO.
- Great opportunity to work for a design build general contractor.
- Drive the NPI supplier selection process to ensure all purchased material is sourced through preferred supplier and is available to support project timelines at the best possible value.
- Develop standard processes and procedures to drive best practice both with the NPI Procurement team and across the wider NPI project teams. Coach and develop the NPI Procurement team to deliver maximum value and benefit to the business.
- Industry leader in advanced technologies for communications , medical & defense
- Spearheading the New Product Introduction Procurement across global initiatives
Our client is looking for a Traveling Superintendent to run day-to-day site operations on large commercial construction projects throughout the Midwest, Southeast, and Southwest of the United States. This person will have above market per diem, benefits, bonus structures, and other perks and will be traveling 100% of the time.
- Dynamic superintendent role with high growth potential at well established GC
- Lucrative compensation package
Opportunity for a construction Project Engineer to join a well-established and reputable general contractor based in St. Louis, MO. Looking for a candidate who is eager to learn who has a well rounded understanding of construction.
- Based in St. Louis, MO.
- Project Engineer role for a healthcare and higher education focused GC.
This exciting Traveling Superintendent role with one of the top Construction Managers in the Indianapolis who's bread and butter focuses in Restaurant/Retail builds. Training provided for a motivated individual willing to work on fast-paced construction projects while working with a driven and inclusive team.
- Well-established Indiana based GC with National reputation and practice
- Notable project pipeline with steady backlog
The Assistant Project Manager will be joining a General Contractor who has doubled in size over the past two years. Our client has offices in both Kansas City and St. Louis and focuses on light industrial and multifamily markets.
- Autonomous Work Environment
- Ability to Advance Quickly