The candidate will act with quality, manufacturing and sales teams to create or improve product technology and develop protocols to develop a product to hit the market. The opportunity will present the proper R&D Engineer with the ability to design and develop new technology for new or existing products.
- GREAT BENEFITS with a Medical Device company making a DIFFERENCE
- Growth opportunity with the beginning stages of a top of the line technology
The Residential Construction Manager role is one of the most crucial players in the entire construction process. Our client is seeking a operations and construction expert with strong communication skills to join their team and make an immediate impact within their preconstruction department.
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Be part of a well-established construction team
Michael Page is partnered with an award-winning Custom Home Builder based in the Greater Cincinnati area. They are seeking an experienced Residential Project Manager to join their team.
- Structured career path with a clear trajectory into senior level management
- Be part of a well-established construction team
Opportunity as Project Engineer with a full design-build General Contractor in Downtown Cincinnati. Our client focuses on preconstruction services and general contracting throughout multiple arms of construction.
Apply today for 24 hr resume consideration.
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Opportunity
- Laid out career path structured to advance employees into leadership roles
Our client is looking for a Traveling Superintendent to run day-to-day site operations on a variety of commercial, retail and light industrial construction projects throughout the United States. This person will have above market compensation, benefits, bonus structures, and other perks and will be traveling 100% of the time.
- Healthy pipeline of upcoming projects through 2026 for a reputable GC
- High Base Salary, Bonus Potential, Growth Potential, Family Oriented Company
This Production Manager will be working on design/build, custom residential and commercial renovation projects and direct elevated experience from project estimation, bidding, through pre-construction, project launch, execution and closeout with the highest level of excellence. The ideal candidate will be well- versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of trade contractors of different disciplines to achieve the desired results
- Autonomous environment
- Growth Opportunity into Executive Management
My client, a top design/build General Contractor in the Cincinnati market is looking for an assertive Lead Superintendent to join their field team. If you are looking for an established company with a strong pipeline and financial backing - Apply today and have your application reviewed by the President in 24 hours.
- 3rd generation family owned and operated company.
- Full design build contractor.
My client, a top design/build General Contractor in the Cincinnati market is looking for an Lead Superintendent to join their field team. If you are looking for an established company with a strong pipeline and financial backing - Apply today and have your application reviewed immediately
- Excellent pipeline going all the way into 2024.
- Commitment to quality over quantity.
Our client is a Cincinnati based Real Estate Developer that has made a name for itself in the Cincinnati area. They specialize in the residential and multifamily sectors and have established themselves as an exceptional company to work for, as evident through their positive company culture and consistent employee satisfaction.
- Well established company with a strong reputation in the market (award winning).
- Oversee high profile commercial projects, all local to Cincinnati.
Assist the Project Manager on site with the completion of the project. This particular project is a ground up new housing build for the US Coast Guard.
- Exciting Opportunity to See Amazing Places
- Top 20 National Builder - Great Growth Opportunity and High Profile Projects
- Responsible to coordinate the effective, high quality and timely interface between the various environment and project departments in relation to planning and design for all sustainable development & design projects.
- Managing consultants in the preparation of sustainability-related standards and guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Opportunity to work with a large scale project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Global project exposure
Our client is a family oriented, established Multi-Family Developer looking for a Construction Project Manager interested in development to join the team and make immediate impact. If you are looking for the next move in your career to be one at a solid company that rewards their employees generously this is the move for you.
- Work with a extremely reputable developer known nationally.
- Sky is the limit on upward mobility
The Senior Account Manager, Sport will manage a range of Sport Sector's commercial partnerships, and work and collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify specific needs of other sectors and ensure successful delivery of the partnerships against their KPIs. Sport partnerships are a key pillar and will play a strong role in talent development and brand recognition.
- You will be working on one of the Giga projects in Saudi Arabia
- Managing all current and new sports partnerships
This person will be responsible for handling on site logistics as well as taking direction from the project manager who bis on site.
- Family-like environment with room to grow!
- Great Benefits Package!
As a VP technology, reporting into the Country Head you will be leading and building a Product development team and will be responsible for several business operation functions such as Governance, Asset Management, Client Engineering & Operations, DevOps, IS Marketing & Communications, Project Management as well as lead the strategic initiatives around the deployment and adoption of the digital transformation.
- Looking for candidates with exp in healthcare intelligence and analytics
- 20+ years of leadership experience is product companies is preferred
In this role, you will work for a real estate developer on ground up construction/development projects. You'll be responsible for working directly with project managers on budgets and forecasts for developments up to 400 million dollars.
- Opportunity for Growth
- Hybrid Work Schedule