The VP of Infrastructure will manage a team of 10. The firm is currently undergoing a platform transformation and this person will oversee moving the platform infrastructure from on-prem to cloud using the best practices and latest technologies.
This role is based in NYC and will require a schedule of 4-5 days a week in office.
- AdTech firm going through exponential growth
- Seeking VP of Infrastructure to oversee team of 10
The Director of Operations will oversee and direct the IT Operations Team. They will supervise the resources and activities of the IT Department, administer the day-to-day IT operations, and maintain the infrastructure components, security, and resilience to support the business operations.
- Hybrid Opportunity
- Great Benefits
Leading a large engineering team, the successful Director of Engineering will be responsible for building cutting edge technology across one a significant product line within the business.
- Fast Growth Start up solving a key industry challenge
- Remote opportunity
As a VP technology, reporting into the Country Head you will be leading and building a Product development team and will be responsible for several business operation functions such as Governance, Asset Management, Client Engineering & Operations, DevOps, IS Marketing & Communications, Project Management as well as lead the strategic initiatives around the deployment and adoption of the digital transformation.
- Looking for candidates with exp in healthcare intelligence and analytics
- 20+ years of leadership experience is product companies is preferred
The Director of Infrastructure Services will help plan, design, implement and operate the organization's core technology infrastructure. This person will use their extensive experience designing and operating technology solutions that enable and enhance the enterprise.
This role will operate on a hybrid structure of 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
- Growing IT Infrastructure Team
- Seeking Director
As Head of Product, you will be responsible for building cutting edge technology that helps our client scale! You will lead a team of passionate Product Managers in building new products! Additionally, you will have hiring responsibility and need to scale the team around you.
- Build and grow Product team
- Remote role!
The Director of Yield Optimization will be responsible for managing the search optimization, publisher's traffic quality and data teams.The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong interest and understanding in data analytics, internet technologies and optimizing advertiser and publisher yield. This is a complex and analytical position in which creativity and flexibility are required to find optimal solutions.
- Growing Search Marketplace
- Seeking Director of Yield Optimization
As an Engineer, you will collaborate with software engineers from around the world to deploy and operate GIR systems. You will help automate and streamline our operations and processes with a focus on security. We use a breadth of tools and approaches to solve a broad spectrum of problems.
- Globally Recognized Bank Instution
- Growth Potential
This person will focus on developing customer engagement and retention marketing insights to drive our client's new streaming service's platform growth. This role will collaborate closely with the Growth Marketing teams to provide insights into marketing channels and to champion the use of data to power the retention and engagement of a high value user base.
- Growing Analytics Team
- Seeking Marketing Analytics Director
You will be responsible for optimizing the customer journey and for driving adoption of platform by developing customer-facing and internal processes and building, structuring and mentoring a team to support these initiatives.
- Join a Growing Organization!
- Strategize & Implement Strategy for CS function
Director of IT Operations for a leading financial service company.
Email resume and a summary of your relevant experience to MadisonHaberl @ MichaelPage.US.com.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Opportunity to work for a leading financial service company.
You will be responsible for the set-up, configuration and maintenance of a new research distribution platform AWS infrastructure and security, coupled with the management of the scalability, performance, availability and health of the system by using relevant tools.
- Multinational Bank
- Organic Growth Based on Performance
The Director of Attribution and Analytics will expand the company's measurement tools to optimize performance for our clients. This role will sit on the Product team and report into the VP of Product.
- Rapid growth in an emerging and leading consumer search marketplace.
- Serve as a leader in product development innovating consumer search technology.
Come join our growing Dallas based team as we deliver on the Investment Research division's digital transformation strategy. Our team of engineers are developing cutting-edge systems for some of the industry's most complex problems.
- Financial Services Company
- High base and bonus model
The Senior Director of CTV Development will join the applications development team. They will lead a group of senior developers who will serve our current clients and be responsible for continuous growth of the agency.
- Great opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing talent agencies.
- Highly motivated individual who is looking for career advancement.
The Senior Director of Software Engineering will be responsible for managing a team of 10+ engineers, leading and owning projects from start to finish, and working closely with product and business stakeholders on understanding and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Growing Consumer Search Marketplace
- Seeking Senior Director of Software Engineering
The Senior Director of Attribution and Analytics will expand the company's measurement tools, enabling them to optimize performance for their clients. This person will sit on the product team, reporting into their SVP of Product, and will ideally have experience in digital marketing measurement.
This role is based in NYC and will require a hybrid schedule of 3-4 days a week in office.
- AdTech firm going through exponential growth
- Seeking Director to oversee team of analysts
The VP of Information Systems & Strategy will design and implement the new operating models and have oversight of enterprise applications, systems, and integration. Additionally, this role will drive a strategic focus and prioritization on leveraging technology.
- Lead the organization as Head of IT
- Grow the Team
Be responsible for the oversight and management of enterprise applications, systems and integration's. While effectively understanding what it takes to build and maintain a team.
- Opportunity to build
As the VP of Information Systems and Strategy, you would be responsible for managing enterprise applications, systems, and integration with 3rd party vendors and Cloud services. You would be driving the strategic focus and prioritizing leveraging technology.
- Mission driven backing of the company providing incredible growth potential
- The chance to join a company that wants to influence change through technology
The VP, Architecture Lead for DT will oversee and manage the Architecture / Digital Technology team and drive high-quality and high-velocity Architecture for Digital Tech. Lead the adoption and contribution of leading scalable, extendable, resilient, and secure design patterns and build out common solution services to improve component development and reuse.
- Push to re-define the banking culture by implementing modern technology
- $300k/yr base + 20% Bonus + Equity + Hybrid working model
The Senior Director of Data Engineering will lead a team of talented engineers to improve data processing and management strategies.
- Work for a successful marketing firm with great benefits.
- Award winning company culture.
This position is for a highly technical cloud professional who is ready to take the next step in their career. As the Director of Cloud Engineering, you will work in a cross-functional team of engineers, product owners, cloud architects and scrum masters organized to provide solutions to complicated problems leveraging public cloud architecture.
- Financial Advantage
- Work-Life Balance
As a senior member of the technologies team, the Vice President of Platform Architecture will manage and lead teams of architects to modernize the existing programs. The position requires at least 10 years of experience in leading and managing teams.
- Opportunity to experience a robust, people-centric asset management company
- Competitive base salary with unparalleled benefit package (including 401k, PTO)
In this role you will mentor architects to build out solution services that will improve component development and continue the modernization of our digital platform.
- Utilize your independence within a lead role at a top financial institution
- Competitive base salary with benefits, retirement planning, and PTO
The Sr. Director of Data Engineering will be responsible for taking on a key leadership role in driving the road-map and architecture vision of the organization for their data platforms. While not coding daily - the Sr. Director of Data Engineering will be expected to have a hands on approach in reviews and road-mapping ideas. The Sr. Director of Engineering will have an enormous impact on the people the organizations growth.
- Take on a leadership role in defining the data platform for the organization
- Company is well renowned and has an award winning culture
Confidential; Currently looking for an experienced Director of Marketing Analytics to lead their CRM analytic division. This role will oversee CRM analytics and will have extensive dealings with push marketing campaign analysis as well as email campaigns while managing small teams.
- Highly motivated individual looking to establish a rewarding career.
- Opportunity to work for a company with exponential growth.
This person fulfilling this role will be responsible for measuring the success of the company's core digital product.
- Strong Work Culture
- Hybrid Working Envrionment
The Identity Access Management VP will be the lead Information Security architect. They will be responsible for integrating information and network security solutions.
- Opportunity to grow within one of the largest international banks
- Senior Level Information Security position
The Business Analyst needs to be inquisitive and an analytical leader to be a key part to the commercial and executive leadership team in planning and executing business strategy based on data driven results. This person will report to the VP of Finance and will work with the sales, marketing, and senior leadership.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Hybrid work opportunity