Passionate sales professional to spear-head and expand operations across North America for cutting-edge robotics and aeronautics manufacturing. Freedom to work autonomously and efficiently.
- Company is rapidly expanding their North America Operations
- Competitive Salary Range and Benefits package.
Driven sales professional looking to lead the day-to-day operations and expansion for a fast-growing robotics and machinery manufacturing company. This person will need the ability to work autonomously and efficiently drive growth in existing accounts as well as bring in new business.
- High-Growth manufacturing and robotics company looking for Sales Manager
- Hybrid work model in the Torrance, CA
- Lead a high growth US sales team
- Interview, hire, onboard, train and manage your sales reps including Account Executives, Account Managers, and Sales Development Representatives
- Set key performance indicators and sales goals to assess both team and individual performance and success
- Develop and adapt quota's, territories, verticals and overall GTM plan
- Join a high growth global scale up!
- Directly manage a high growth AE, AM, and SDR team
The Managing Director will be responsible for driving results and efficiency in the organization's business activities in NJ. Direct oversight of the business activities, support staff development, drive sales and improve revenue and meet overall growth objectives.
- Well established Packaging company
- Grow existing US business and manage operations
- Manage a team of Global Service specialists
- Work with Tier 1 clients to build relationships and solve any issues they have
- Join a fast-paced organization within the manufacturing space
- Utilize your leadership skills in a hyper-growth organization
- Are you a proven Sales professional with extensive experience in the industrial space?
- Are you looking for a strategic VP role with a rapidly growing PPE/safety manufacturing company?
- Join a fast-paced organization within the industrial space
- Develop advanced sales skills and relationship skills in the field
The US Sales Manager will be responsible for directing the Sales & Customer Service teams to grow a US customer base selling International Freight Forwarding services including Ocean and Road transport.
- Global Freight forwarding company in business over 40 years
- Opportunity to build US customer base
Manage regional P&L and working capital in accordance with agreed to target and expectations.
Developing a culture of proactive sales management.
- Lead the sales organization and provide oversight for the 3 districts
- Responsible for delivering Sustainable Growth for both Sales & Operations
Responsible for managing a territory, as well as developing a loyal customer base.
Primarily focusing on the development of our business within Transmission and Distribution companies, as well as Renewable, Nuclear and other Utilities related accounts
- Sales activity on both existing and prospecting accounts in the T&D industry
- Utilize different sales techniques to overcome complex business demands
The role is a pivotal position in a rapidly growing alternative channel layout. You'll be joining one of the leading brands in CPG and will have an impact in shaping the future growth of the alt channel business. You will be focused on establishing growth in sales with new/existing relationships take our brand to the next level.
- Wellness company that is a leader in their vertical market.
- Remote/Hybrid work opportunity, amazing health benefits, PTO and 401K
The role is a pivotal position in a rapidly growing global partnership program. You'll be joining one of the leading brands in cosmetics and will have an impact in shaping the future growth of our business. You will be focused on establishing growth in sales with existing relationships and new to take our brand to the next level.
- Provides clear path of career growth within the Beauty/Cosmetics Industry
- Hybrid work opportunity, amazing health benefits, PTO and 401K
Fast growing eCommerce business is seeking a detail-oriented team player to help develop, manage and grow sales on online marketplaces and other platforms for the North American market. Your first goal will be to help recruit then lead the Account Management and Business Development teams in USA. As a person who combines strong communication, commercial and technical skills, you will have the drive to expand our sales and motivate your team.
- Fast growing eCommerce retailer with global footprint
- Looking for a Team Leader to build and manage a US-based sales force
As the Director of Retail-CVS/Walgreens you will work with Sales and Marketing to develop strategies to maximize sales and profitability.
- Opportunity to join a leading global Beauty and Cosmetics brand.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
The Automotive Sales Director - Automation Systems opportunity is a highly visible role reporting to the Global Head of Sales based in Europe. This person will lead a team of Sales professionals in the US and work with the Global Head of Sales and executive leadership team to define and execute the US sales strategy. This person should be located in the Metro Detroit area preferrable, or near a Major Airport - Midwest Region preferred.
- Global Leader in Automation Systems
- Highly Visible Sales Leadership role building a team