My Client is looking for a motivated sales professional to assist in the creation of new relationships within a determined market segment. You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new agreements with prospective customers.
- Fully Remote
- International Company
As an Enterprise BDR, you'll be a key player in my client's strategy to connect with hiring organizations looking to grow their workforce. You'll impact the bottom line by generating opportunities and partnering with Account Executives to win deals. Success in this role means hitting and exceeding monthly goals, staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all with the support of experienced managers in a team-focused environment.
- Join a fast growing SaaS company with lots of opportunities for career growth
- Great benefits (including equity)
- Are you looking for a role at a leading organization within the EDI space?
- Are you prepared to use a diversified skill-set within a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment?
- Join a fast-paced organization within the EDI space
- Develop and employ customer success skills in an award-winning company
Reporting to the CBO, this individual will manage and develop strategic relationships for the company's US-based early phase clinical studies. This person will perform scientific and commercial assessments for AAV GMP manufacturing services.
- Global CRO seeing rapid growth on top of solid existing international presence
- Great opportunity for a small molecule scientist seeking a transition into BD
Build and develop new accounts across the Western US territory through strategic contracts and well-managed relationships. Participate as a critical member of the business development team - responsible for establishing key alliances to drive business.
- Opportunity to scale a book of business across a large territory.
- Work closely with C-Suite for rapidly growing CDMO.